over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Devastating....horrible beyond belief

"The world breaks everyone and afterward many are strong at the broken places. But those that will not break it kills. It kills the very good and the very gentle and the very brave impartially."

We'll miss you, friend. May God bless and watch over your family.

A very sad ending to my day, he was an Icon, pioneer a very knowledgeable man. There will never be another R.I.P. he will be missed prayers for him and his family.

Sad beyond words.. those poor kids.. we all know about his health issues but I had hoped it was all under control.. going to be odd without him..

Tragic, I don’t have social media just saw this. I am sorry for his family and those that knew him close. A guy everyone could learn from. RIP John and god bless

My thoughts and prayers for John's family. He was a man of integrity with "class", a real gentleman that I could tell he loved and cherished his family. I learned a lot of valuable tips from his free content that he unselfishly made available to everyone. He will definitely be missed by many! One of a kind.

OK, I just want to say something...

this might sound selfish as fuck and may seem like I'm making it about me, but I promise I'm not because I'm sure John effected so many the exact same way

John had always reminded me of my own father. the patience he had, how he wanted to share what he'd learned over the years with anyone who would listen, to the way he would interact with his awesome kids. I knew John very casually, we knew one another by name, a couple little details, and it didn't really go further than that

now, today, he passes at the tender age of 49; the same age my father died when I was 17. the good truly do die young... don't they?
I felt the same way. He was passionate to share his knowledge and to help others. It really showed.

I know its probably way too early to know, but how much in relation to his heart attack a year ago is this? From what he was saying in his youtube vids he had all bloodwork under control and was lifting at a normal person level. I also dont know how a pulmonary embolism works in relation either

RIP Meadows.

A father figure to all in the community. A consistantly decent human being that set the standard for others to follow when it comes to being genuine and decent.

RIP

I felt like he was my mentor; my coach and a friend even though I only met him through his YouTube videos

“hello everybody john meadows here”

I liked this man for who he is and what he did.. I shed a few tears actually just because I watch his videos everyday or listen to them driving to work. Rest In Peace my never met friend

Sad day. Rest easy Mountain Dog.

I am 52. My best friend died at 52 of a heart attack. My closest childhood friend just died last week at age 53 from a heart attack. In an earlier post I read that Matt Porter died of a Pulmonary Embolism. According to Lobliner that is what also did in John. I am really doubting this TRT thing now. I only bring up TRT because I read that was all John was using after his last cardiac incident. I know we all want TRT to work and be healthy, but man, there has to be something to this testosterone heart attack/pulmonary embolism connection. I wonder if we are killing ourselves early (listen, I don't need to live to be 100, but dam dying in my 50's just does not sound right). This one has really shaken me up because I know John paid close attention to his cardio health. If a guy like him can get his ticket punched at 49, it truly gives me a feeling of hopelessness. Like, nothing I do will matter....damage is already done and cannot be reversed. BTW I don't "know" any of these big name bodybuilders, but this is the one guy that I really liked and identified with. So humble. Family guy. I felt a true connection with him even though it was only through social media.
Well, they said he also had a blood clot disorder like me. He must not have been on coumadin though. I went on it for life after my heart attack from a clot in 08. Im really sorry to hear this. I thought John had recovered and had things figured out.

Can’t stop thinking about his two little boys and his wife who seemed so nice. It was just the other day when he posted that video of him coaching those bodybuilders outside as he blew the whistle like a football coach. He was such a great person. So devastating 😢

Just woke up to this. Horrible news. RIP.
My heart goes to his family.

Be careful guys.

Can’t stop thinking about his two little boys and his wife who seemed so nice. It was just the other day when he posted that video of him coaching those bodybuilders outside as he blew the whistle like a football coach. He was such a great person. So devastating
I liked how he had one of his boys in the video at the end.

I saw a post with his picture and thought
"Oh cool what is John discussing"
I was ready to tune in to whatever I was about to read.
I didn't expect to see this...and I'm at a loss for words.
I base everything I do in the gym, based on johns teachings.
Rest in power John. You will be missed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity