over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Jackson: is he invincible?

ionian

Registered
Dexter Jackson has been training hard and competing for over 20 years, if I'm not wrong. As a top Olympian, he's obviously slamming tons of AAS GH insulin year round, and even more stuff come contest time. Yet, he appears (I say appears) to be healthy and still going strong. How does he maintain his health while so many other guys have been dying off as of late? Is it genetics? Or a special supplement regime + doctor's care that has enabled him to stay healthy?

Dexter Jackson has been training hard and competing for over 20 years, if I'm not wrong. As a top Olympian, he's obviously slamming tons of AAS GH insulin year round, and even more stuff come contest time. Yet, he appears (I say appears) to be healthy and still going strong. How does he maintain his health while so many other guys have been dying off as of late? Is it genetics? Or a special supplement regime + doctor's care that has enabled him to stay healthy?

I think you're making too many assumptions.

I would agree. He is not going to come out and say his health is SHIT while still competing and being paid by sponsors.

Regardless, if you really think about it, his health is his business

As a top Olympian, he's obviously slamming tons of AAS GH insulin year round, and even more stuff come contest time.

I'm not sure if it's that obvious.

There are a few guys out there who already look like top bodybuilders when they weight 180 pounds or so.

These genetic freaks already have the structure, shape and muscle bellies that will bring them to the top, they just need size.

After a few years and some gear they go up to 220 pounds and look like giants, but they are not that heavy and insulin usage may be minimal or non-existent.

I believe Dexter was 190 or so in this picture:

**broken link removed**

He had it all but size. Add some test/deca/drol and you have a world class physique.

By looking at his skin, his face and his body, Dexter doesn't strike me as someone using massive doses. Guy is just a freak of nature.

Agreed, Genetics play much more of a role than some people realize. This applies to both health while taking drugs and the need for massive amounts of drugs.

There are a few guys out there who already look like top bodybuilders when they weight 180 pounds or so.

These genetic freaks already have the structure, shape and muscle bellies that will bring them to the top, they just need size.

After a few years and some gear they go up to 220 pounds and look like giants, but they are not that heavy and insulin usage may be minimal or non-existent.

**broken link removed**

He had it all but size. Add some test/deca/drol and you have a world class physique.

By looking at his skin, his face and his body, Dexter doesn't strike me as someone using massive doses. Guy is just a freak of nature.

Even so, let's say he was using a (by pro standards) moderate dose of 3g or so (plus GH and insulin), wouldn't think take a toll after more than 2 decades?

Even so, let's say he was using a (by pro standards) moderate dose of 3g or so (plus GH and insulin), wouldn't think take a toll after more than 2 decades?

I don't have the knowledge to answer that, but I'm sure it varies immensely from one person to the other.

For some reason Dexter doesn't look to me as someone who uses insulin. He could even be on less gear than The Rock

I don't think that being an Olympia winner and top contender automatically makes the guy a heavy user of everything including HGH and insulin.

I may be totally wrong though.

Lee Haney is healthy as an ox, isn't he? Did he look like he used much less gear than Dexter?

Dexter is somewhat gifted. He has found that delicate balance and, as an old white guy, god bless him. Hard work, dead on diet, just the right supps to get the job done. I wish him the best and hope he rolls over the whole ASC show.

I don't have the knowledge to answer that, but I'm sure it varies immensely from one person to the other.

For some reason Dexter doesn't look to me as someone who uses insulin. He could even be on less gear than The Rock

I don't think that being an Olympia winner and top contender automatically makes the guy a heavy user of everything including HGH and insulin.

I may be totally wrong though.

Lee Haney is healthy as an ox, isn't he? Did he look like he used much less gear than Dexter?

Exactly.

When Dexter first started competing he was a bantamweight. He is an amazing bodybuilder and I have always been a big fan of him

Allex is spot on imo. Sometimes I look at people (in person and in pics) and you can just tell they abuse bad. Dexter has always been one I thought was not that way. Sure he has been competing a long time so has probably used some high doses. But to me he has done it the smart way and as a result can still compete at the highest level at his age. Obviously genetics is the main factor but he has helped matters... even with the way he trains too.

It will be interesting to see how Dexter does at the Arnold this year? He keeps saying retirement is soon but as long as he can compete at a high level he will continue for another year or two

He looks like he has amazing genetics, so he might be really getting great results that way. Don't always assume guys are pumping insulin. Though, many pros are abusing steroids like crazy, not all.

He does what 2 shows a year? Arnold and Olympia? I doubt he blasting year round he doesn't need to he hasn't exploded with size he has grown gradually over the years. If my shitty ass genetics can make progress on moderate doses and keep them on true cruise levels im sure a genetic freak could easily

**broken link removed**

you dont think he was already using test, deca, drol or similar in that picture no? lol
add gh + slin and you have a world class physique i think is what you meant.
i know first-hand that he does use slin but is conservative like you said. there isn't a top level pro who doesn't use insulin.
impossible to be competitive at that level without it.

and i also agree that he doesn't take aas use to the levels others do, but gh is different!

you dont think he was already using test, deca, drol or similar in that picture no? lol
add gh + slin and you have a world class physique i think is what you meant.
i know first-hand that he does use slin but is conservative like you said. there isn't a top level pro who doesn't use insulin.
impossible to be competitive at that level without it.

and i also agree that he doesn't take aas use to the levels others do, but gh is different!

I probably meant higher doses of test/deca/drol and some HGH to achieve that level.

I'm just speculating a bit here. But if you say you know for a fact that he uses slin, then you know.

Some guys like Dexter and Ray just have this natural look to them, that seems they achieved their physiques with much less drugs than others and they didn't balloon up on boatloads of insulin like others did.

Every time I look at Jay Cutler or Dorian at their prime, it looks like their bodies are not comfortable with the size and they'd shrink a lot on just a few weeks off. Dexter's body seemed to have achieved such balance that he looks pretty close to homeostasis, as if his structure have accepted the extra tissue and the drugs needed to support it.

It's really tough to explain and I'm not sure if I'm being clear here. I guess it's called maturity and slow, steady growth, instead of blowing up from drugs in just a couple of years.

we do not know what his blood work shows. or his lipid profile.. or any of that

you are assuming that he is healthy on the inside.

I probably meant higher doses of test/deca/drol and some HGH to achieve that level.

I'm just speculating a bit here. But if you say you know for a fact that he uses slin, then you know.

Some guys like Dexter and Ray just have this natural look to them, that seems they achieved their physiques with much less drugs than others and they didn't balloon up on boatloads of insulin like others did.

Every time I look at Jay Cutler or Dorian at their prime, it looks like their bodies are not comfortable with the size and they'd shrink a lot on just a few weeks off. Dexter's body seemed to have achieved such balance that he looks pretty close to homeostasis, as if his structure have accepted the extra tissue and the drugs needed to support it.

It's really tough to explain and I'm not sure if I'm being clear here. I guess it's called maturity and slow, steady growth, instead of blowing up from drugs in just a couple of years.

no, i agree with you definitely.

but have to remember that Dorian and Jay were between 265-275lbs contest weight
Dex circa 225lbs

its going to look more natural on Dex as he's closer to his natural weight than Jay and Dorian (height considered too)

Dex did have a slower progression too, gained those lbs in a longer stretch of time than the others.
body maybe had more time to get accustomed and you're right - Dex not on the same level of slin use as the bigger guys imho
his musculature does have a unique look to it compared to most modern pros.

the most under appreciated pro alive for me, only Phil and Kai ahead of him imo and i still prefer Dex's physique.
class act

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner