over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Jackson: is he invincible?

the most under appreciated pro alive for me, only Phil and Kai ahead of him imo and i still prefer Dex's physique.
class act

Yes, big fan here.

He'll go down in history as one of the best ever. In the same league as Levrone or Wheeler.

Yes, big fan here.

He'll go down in history as one of the best ever. In the same league as Levrone or Wheeler.
Seems like an overstatement at first glance, but absolutely true.

I probably meant higher doses of test/deca/drol and some HGH to achieve that level.

I'm just speculating a bit here. But if you say you know for a fact that he uses slin, then you know.

Some guys like Dexter and Ray just have this natural look to them, that seems they achieved their physiques with much less drugs than others and they didn't balloon up on boatloads of insulin like others did.

Every time I look at Jay Cutler or Dorian at their prime, it looks like their bodies are not comfortable with the size and they'd shrink a lot on just a few weeks off. Dexter's body seemed to have achieved such balance that he looks pretty close to homeostasis, as if his structure have accepted the extra tissue and the drugs needed to support it.

It's really tough to explain and I'm not sure if I'm being clear here. I guess it's called maturity and slow, steady growth, instead of blowing up from drugs in just a couple of years.

I disagree, that is your opinion it's not a fact. The only fact I see is that he's 19-21 and has gyno. Now we all know what thats from, so it's a fact that's he's been using gear at a young age and has the genetics that keep him lean not to mention his aesthetics and muscle bellies are top tier. It's also fact that he has been using for over a decade and training and eating for his goals aswell. Those are facts. Too many people like to make claims just give him the respect he deserves because he definitely worked hard and it shows in his physique. So much speculation , jealousy and hate floating around. I personally couldn't care if he uses 10g or 500mg , no one should he's doing what he thinks he has to to be competitive. No wonder why everyone is quiet they'll be judged either way high they re crazy and no wonder they look goo. Low there liars and just have crazy genetics it's not fair .

He trains conservatively and that makes me think this pours over to his supplementation. Yet he did start as a bantam and therefore may be altering his physique more that someone like Jay who naturally is bigger. So really, no one knows if he is the largest user or the most conservative. But, i bet he is smart with his usage to compete for 20 years without being forced out due to kidneys or other ailment. No one really knew flex wheeler had kidney trouble even when he competed but Flex and his crue.

They use less.

Most of the pros use less than you think. This board has been on the blast blast blast more more more mgs train way to long. Its really bad for people getting into the sport and spreading misinformation that just leads to people poisoning themselves.

hese doing 3g? how the fuck do you know...? honestly if you dont look impressive on 500 n nothing else, find a new hobby like right now. if you cant see serious development that resembles a bodybuilder on that much just quit n find something else that can make you happy.

:banghead:

lmao @ people thinking hes a "low doser" or doesnt use insulin :rolleyes:

how delusional can you be :banghead:

yeah hes clearly just running 200 test, some deca and maybe some winnie
just like lee priest back in the day
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
**broken link removed**

lmao @ people thinking hes a "low doser" or doesnt use insulin :rolleyes:

how delusional can you be :banghead:

yeah hes clearly just running 200 test, some deca and maybe some winnie
just like lee priest back in the day
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
**broken link removed**

This is the attitude that gets people killed. " I cant get big so all the big guys are just doing more"............... Maybe you haven't learned how to contract your muscles properly or your genetics just suck to a point major drug abuse will only give you size which still will never overcome genetics and knowing how to train/eat

This is the attitude that gets people killed. " I cant get big so all the big guys are just doing more"............... Maybe you haven't learned how to contract your muscles properly or your genetics just suck to a point major drug abuse will only give you size which still will never overcome genetics and knowing how to train/eat

or maybe you have no clue.
:D so "contracting your muscles" gives you 100lbs of lean mass over your natural physique :D
ok buddy.
ill just leave you in your fantasies that 500mg test a week will get you anywhere in this industry.

No one knows, including you.
true, but im able to use my brain.

Last edited:
GOd damn, how many times does this debate have to go on until people realize the one and ONLY factor that determines the fate of someone like the amazing Dexter The Blade Jackson????

Its called fucking GENETICS!!!

Of course he uses a shit ton of gear, of course he uses fucking slin, and of course he usese a ton of HGH and IGF.

To deny that is fucking astonishing. To be the best you must continue to change and adapt to the competition.

Guess what? The competition uses ALL of the things I listed and more!

But why does Dexter remain so incredibly symmetrical, healthy, and huge?? Genetics and intelligent training!

He doesnt train like an all out brainless animal like Coleman, yet still uses big enough weights to continue improving while avoiding injury.

Dexter has what I truly believe to be the best of the absolute best genetics ever seen before, and I'm speaking in pro level genetics terms. He has better genetics than 99.9999999% of the pros and has the smarts to go along with it. The smarts to use the maximum possible amount of all drugs attainable to bodybuilders, the smarts to train with the most extreme intensity as possible without causing injury, and unmatched consistency to continue to eat in a way that is absolutely perfect for his body and genetic needs.

But to claim he doesnt use just as much shit as everyone else in the top 10 is just fucking hilarious.

Oh and I left out how funny it is to see people on here who really believe someone stating slin use is dangerous and can cause death. LOL

If someone dies via slin use, it is simply their destiny to die. That would truly be one amazing feat if you ask me.

GOd damn, how many times does this debate have to go on until people realize the one and ONLY factor that determines the fate of someone like the amazing Dexter The Blade Jackson????

Its called fucking GENETICS!!!

Of course he uses a shit ton of gear, of course he uses fucking slin, and of course he usese a ton of HGH and IGF.

To deny that is fucking astonishing. To be the best you must continue to change and adapt to the competition.

Guess what? The competition uses ALL of the things I listed and more!

But why does Dexter remain so incredibly symmetrical, healthy, and huge?? Genetics and intelligent training!

He doesnt train like an all out brainless animal like Coleman, yet still uses big enough weights to continue improving while avoiding injury.

Dexter has what I truly believe to be the best of the absolute best genetics ever seen before, and I'm speaking in pro level genetics terms. He has better genetics than 99.9999999% of the pros and has the smarts to go along with it. The smarts to use the maximum possible amount of all drugs attainable to bodybuilders, the smarts to train with the most extreme intensity as possible without causing injury, and unmatched consistency to continue to eat in a way that is absolutely perfect for his body and genetic needs.

But to claim he doesnt use just as much shit as everyone else in the top 10 is just fucking hilarious.

We don't know what he uses--probably very few people do--perhaps his coach and maybe a few others, but no one here does.

Neither can we say with authority that he uses a "ton" of GH and IGF-1. Besides, one must define what they mean when they use words like "a ton", as a large dose to one person may not be a large dose to another.

I don't think nearly as many pros use as much IGF-1 as you might think. I know some that use none--because they have a hard enough time affording steroids & GH, let alone everything else that's out there. Lots of guys also don't trust UGL or research grade IGF-1, and not many people are using Increlex due to cost and availability issues.

Certainly, IGF-1 is used, but it's not used nearly as commonly as steroids and GH, which are considered staples in a pro BBr's regimen. IGF-1 is not considered a mandatory item by most. From what I have seen, its viewed more as an extra.

Oh and I left out how funny it is to see people on here who really believe someone stating slin use is dangerous and can cause death. LOL

If someone dies via slin use, it is simply their destiny to die. That would truly be one amazing feat if you ask me.

I have a friend that is diabetic and was in a coma for 4 months - took a year to learn how to walk again - and he will never live without assistance again... All from a mistake he made with his insulin.. He was 34 when it happened and had been insulin dependent for most of his life..

I wont argue with you - you can believe what you want but I know what I know...

I have a friend that is diabetic and was in a coma for 4 months - took a year to learn how to walk again - and he will never live without assistance again... All from a mistake he made with his insulin.. He was 34 when it happened and had been insulin dependent for most of his life..

then again there are reports of numerous people who tried to kill themselves by injecting hundreds or thousands IU of insulin - without success, they recovered without problems...

just curious, what was the mistake your friend made? if you can talk about it...

I have to add when I say a low doser I am comparing to the highest dose guys in the top 20. I haven't a clue what he is on but for the reasons Allex stated I completely agree. But this just not mean I think he is doing a Lee Priest... even Lee Priest is doing a Lee Priest :rolleyes::D I just mean I wouldn't be surprised if he were on around 3 grams plus tonnes of gh (20IU pharm grade ed) and a little slin (not slin abuse like the others). I genuinely think many of the others are on well over 6 grams per week but people call you ignorant and stupid for thinking that (they are the ignorant ones).

We don't know what he uses--probably very few people do--perhaps his coach and maybe a few others, but no one here does.

Neither can we say with authority that he uses a "ton" of GH and IGF-1. Besides, one must define what they mean when they use words like "a ton", as a large dose to one person may not be a large dose to another.

I don't think nearly as many pros use as much IGF-1 as you might think. I know some that use none--because they have a hard enough time affording steroids & GH, let alone everything else that's out there. Lots of guys also don't trust UGL or research grade IGF-1, and not many people are using Increlex due to cost and availability issues.

Certainly, IGF-1 is used, but it's not used nearly as commonly as steroids and GH, which are considered staples in a pro BBr's regimen. IGF-1 is not considered a mandatory item by most. From what I have seen, its viewed more as an extra.

You're right, I can't say a ton - atleast not without clarifying what i mean by "a ton". I dont mean a ton by pro standards, or even bodybuilding standards, but by human nature standards in general. Using the amount of shit most guys use just to "cruise" on is a ton. Our bodies weren't made to take the drugs that we do and as bodybuilders have become completely desensitized to thinking is a normal way of living. All I'm trying to say is Dexter has the genetics to take those drugs without burning out but instead continuing to improve himself. He is a pro bodybuilder, why in the heck would he not take something so basic as slin in the bodybuilders arsenal of tools when obviously he wants to be number the best he can be. His life revolves around the fact that he has to maintain one of the most incredible physiques in the entire world - for the sake of not only paying his bills, car loans, mortgages, food, clothing, etc, but also for the sake of his family as well. He might not take 20 ius of slin with every meal or some ridiculous thing like that, but he is certainly using it. Do you see anyone from the 80's looking like the way Dexter looks?

I dont believe a full tummy of food would ever look like this without some sort of slin usage.

IMG_4147.jpg

I am truly sorry for your loss, and I can't imagine having to endure that. I apologize. I have honestly never heard of this actually happening to anyone on this board or any other board I am a member of.

But to state an honest opinion on what now is an absolute essential prominent substance in bodybuilding is a little ironic. To ignore the issue wont help anything. It comes down to extensive research before using these serious substances.

I have to add when I say a low doser I am comparing to the highest dose guys in the top 20. I haven't a clue what he is on but for the reasons Allex stated I completely agree. But this just not mean I think he is doing a Lee Priest... even Lee Priest is doing a Lee Priest :rolleyes::D I just mean I wouldn't be surprised if he were on around 3 grams plus tonnes of gh (20IU pharm grade ed) and a little slin (not slin abuse like the others). I genuinely think many of the others are on well over 6 grams per week but people call you ignorant and stupid for thinking that (they are the ignorant ones).

Yeah, you sure are ignorant.

I mean when the owner of this board and pro himself states that the drug use in the pro industry is downright mind blowing, well hes obviously ignorant too.

I mean its not like pros would ever discuss amongst themselves the drugs they take. The top level guys especially. They just have genetics, they dont need drugs. If they do, they sure are ignorant.

Its not like the top level trainers give certain drug advice to each of their clients and then success follows. And then openly talk about the dosages that they recommend later on the forums online somewhere. Those ignorant trainers....

Its not like a pro ever gets online and states the truth that yeah they took 6 grams, 20 ius pharma HGH, and 15 ius of slin 3x daily to get to their level. Ignorant fools.

And then theirs even a guy on this very forum that is easily pro level size (even has the symmetry), was one of the most respected members, and have personally stated they take 3 grams of tren and 4 grams of test with insulin multiple times per day to get to their biggest size. Obviously just ignorant too.

Actually its all the truth, the only ignorant part is that people dont factor genetics into the equation which in the end equates to the amount (how much or how little) of drugs are needed to be the best they can be.

Last edited:
Are you ok? You don't post for ages then occasionally come online and post these huge posts acting like you are on tonnes of tren.

I am aware how much guys take. I know most of the big names are abusing bad you don't have to tell me that. All the big guys I know (many post on here) are using silly amounts of drugs (6 grams and more).

Yeah, you sure are ignorant.

I mean when the owner of this board and pro himself states that the drug use in the pro industry is downright mind blowing, well hes obviously ignorant too.

I mean its not like pros would ever discuss amongst themselves the drugs they take. The top level guys especially. They just have genetics, they dont need drugs. If they do, they sure are ignorant.

Its not like the top level trainers give certain drug advice to each of their clients and then success follows. And then openly talk about the dosages that they recommend later on the forums online somewhere. Those ignorant trainers....

Its not like a pro ever gets online and states the truth that yeah they took 6 grams, 20 ius pharma HGH, and 15 ius of slin 3x daily to get to their level. Ignorant fools.

And then theirs even a guy on this very forum that is easily pro level size (even has the symmetry), was one of the most respected members, and have personally stated they take 3 grams of tren and 4 grams of test with insulin multiple times per day to get to their biggest size. Obviously just ignorant too.

Actually its all the truth, the only ignorant part is that people dont factor genetics into the equation which in the end equates to the amount (how much or how little) of drugs are needed to be the best they can be.

Last edited:

Took the words out of my mouth there about igf-1.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear