over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dexter Wins!!

LOL

I really have no life bro. As soon as the O ended I came to this site and opened the thread with the least amount of words so no one opened a new one while i was writting mine lol. No jk, i actrually was so amazed Jay didnt win i wanted to hear you guys' opinions on it since i really am not much of critic.

Thats exactly what I planned on doing, and somehow, you still beat me to it! :mad:

On another note, my top 5 list for the O was:

1.Dexter
2.Phil
3.Tony
4.Dennis James
5.Dennis Wolf

I seriously thought that both james and wolfe would have beaten jay, they were looking great. And I really would have liked phil to take second. He could have, EASILY. Whats wrong with the judges :p

Does anyone here have any info on Dexter failing a diuretic test and Jay being named the Mr. O?

WHAT?

...? Seriously?
I hope not LOL.
if there was anyone using diuretics, (LOL "If") it was jay... Loosing 12 lbs overnight? Coming in drier than we saw him at prejudging?
Someone just started it as a rumor probably.

Last edited:
Concrete if massive G has any pics or anyone has any pics of Jay in 2001 compared to Jay last nite you will see exactly what i mean

Attachments

• 2001-olympia-206.jpg
    2001-olympia-206.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 493

Attachments

• 2001 JAY.jpg
    2001 JAY.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 440
2004 (guest posing-OFF SEASON)
2008 (guest posing off season)

Attachments

• cutler 2004 guest pose.jpg
    cutler 2004 guest pose.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 487
  • cutler  pitt 1.jpg
    cutler pitt 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 483
One of the best pics/examples from 2001

Attachments

• young jatmt2001.jpg
    young jatmt2001.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 438
Younger Jay 1998-1999 I got more on my other compute...

Attachments

• youngerjay.jpg
    youngerjay.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 428
I don't think Jay can reverse what's been done..I wrote my theory on it and aging and competing and won't repeat-those advanced will know what I am talking about. Body just does not respond the same after years and years of pro level comps.
Aging got Ronnie and it got Jay last year...luckily the judges made the right choice.

YES

THE RESULTS IMO WERE FINALY FAIR!!!!

I agree with you but only for 1st place...the rest are still not satisfying to me...I wouldnt place Jay anywhere on top 5!!!!!

I'm not an expert or anything but I was shoked when I saw his pictures...the guy is out for good...he did his thing and I think its time to bounce out...

Oh and those of you who said:
"when the champs waist is equalling the width of his back in his arms overhead abs shot.....how can you give him first place?"
I say YES BIG TIME...I always hated this on Jay

"I see", said the blind man

One of the best pics/examples from 2001

WOW, thanks for posting pics. I was over at MD looking at his pics today thinking he really didn't look that bad. IMO He looked so big he could open up a WWF style can of whoop ass on any two of those guys standing next to him. However after seeing the 2001 pics I can see how he just looks puffy now. Wouldn't Jay be able to see the huge aesthetic decline over the years and stop short of hitting the wall? Bare in mind, I don't even know what I'm looking at and can see this. Wouldn't judges and others in the sport be rolling thier eyes?

How about that hair line changing over the years? Think he had a little work done? Looks like his hair line has filled in as he ages..........
BTW: wish I looked as bad as Jay.

The way I seen it....

1.HEATH
2.CUTLER
3.WOLF
4.FREEMAN
5.JACKSON

Check out the comparison photo's:

**broken link removed**

see...

I hate when people say shit like this, if your physique is damn good why do you need to change anything, same goes for shawn ray, one of the best physiques to ever grace a bodybuilding stage but people said the same shit about him! as long as your one of the best in the world at what you do then why try and fix what isn't broke??? dex like shawn has a damn good physique and doesn't need to change shit! he's short what do you think he's gonna do come in at 270 next time? NO hes 5'7 for GOD's sake, he carries more muscle pound for pound than just about anyone on that olympia stage 5'7 235 is maxin that frame out, anymore and he's gonna get ugly (like jay) and that was shawn rays philosophy also.

Never actually stated that Dex has to gain 30 lbs of muscle to change his physique thats actually exaggerating my comment to an extreme. Shawn actually did make changes and his muscle looked denser, more refined and had a beautiful physique. I dont see the same with Dex. Hes gained muscle since he turned pro but for ME... Dex never made the improvements Dorian made, Ronnie and Jay did to make it to that level. I look at Phil in comparison... huge improvements, in a short time, a lot of muscle gain and same condition. He keeps improving. Thats what I like to see... I dont find Jays physique "ugly" he is not perfect an he has his faults but Ugly cmon.... But I also understand now Dex will have his physique ripped apart and all of his less the favorable body parts picked apart and disrespected.

G

Never actually stated that Dex has to gain 30 lbs of muscle to change his physique thats actually exaggerating my comment to an extreme. Shawn actually did make changes and his muscle looked denser, more refined and had a beautiful physique. I dont see the same with Dex. Hes gained muscle since he turned pro but for ME... Dex never made the improvements Dorian made, Ronnie and Jay did to make it to that level. I look at Phil in comparison... huge improvements, in a short time, a lot of muscle gain and same condition. He keeps improving. Thats what I like to see... I dont find Jays physique "ugly" he is not perfect an he has his faults but Ugly cmon.... But I also understand now Dex will have his physique ripped apart and all of his less the favorable body parts picked apart and disrespected.

G
your right about the last part but they can't say much except for the calves, besides that he's a pretty complete bodybuilder, good arms, chest, back, legs, hams, conditioning. hell he's complete except for the calves. hell they can't say much they gave the man a standing ovation at the olympia ;)

It is sad but over the years Jay and Dennis james have both played the "Let's match Ronnie for size game and both of these guys just gt blockier and have paid the price for it. Jay in the last 3 years has progressively gone from ok waist to blocky and wide. Standing directly front on and he looks terrible symmetry wise. Dexter, Phil, Dennis W, and Freeman all looked better. Hell Even Silvio Samuel, who BTW was incredibly conditioned and looked fantastic, had a waist to kill for. I hope this sends the message out now that wide bodies need not apply. Jay's midsection reminded me of Greg Kovacs but not quite as bad!!

YES! BODYBUILDING IS ALIVE AND WELL!

JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA SEE A SKULL FUCKING OF ASTRONOMICAL PROPORTIONS BODYBUILDING GOES AND SHOWS ME THAT IT IS ALIVE AND WELL.... HELL YEA CONGRATS DEXTER THE BLADE JACKSON!!!! ;)

Damn right! Both Men's BBing and Figure bucked the usual trends this year. Everyone i've talked to is very excited about it.

for me, I drank the kool aid thinking Cutler could show up in sub par conditioning and still win. Apparently not. Dexter had the complete package, IMO. Phil Heath was easily runner up but I look for his win in the next year or two. I know people always say "Dexter shows up the same", yeah, his same is always friggin' great. I also think this will be his only year as Mr. Olympia but will usher in a new standard of what the judges are looking for. What they are looking for is going to be Phillip Heath.

yes and no...

your right about the last part but they can't say much except for the calves, besides that he's a pretty complete bodybuilder, good arms, chest, back, legs, hams, conditioning. hell he's complete except for the calves. hell they can't say much they gave the man a standing ovation at the olympia ;)

I would never talk trash about any of the competitors, I will say I prefer one to another or what not. Dex is always consistent, never really off and yes very complete. Jay also got a standing ovation when he won. Im not really a fan, but then again I never have been. Do I think he will be as marketable as Jay or Ronnie? No, will he carry the torch as well IMO... no. Does he stand out as the previous winners have? IMO no. I am biased yes.. and openly so. Bigger is not always better, and yes the 2001-2003 jay cutler was amazing and one of my fav physiques of all time. I dont think Dex could hold a candle to the 2001 pics up above.... nor many could besides Ronnie, Flex and so on. I was just not completely satisfied with the outcome. I really hope jay takes one more stand, does the Dennis James approach and brings his weight down a lil more and sees what he can do. I dont think his fire is out yet....

Goo

Dexter has a great point in the interview, he'll change the standards for bodybuilding, it'll be more about conditioning now rather than freak. I think it'll slowly but surely appeal more to the general public and get more competitors

thank god

bring back conditioning

Last edited:
I would never talk trash about any of the competitors, I will say I prefer one to another or what not. Dex is always consistent, never really off and yes very complete. Jay also got a standing ovation when he won. Im not really a fan, but then again I never have been. Do I think he will be as marketable as Jay or Ronnie? No, will he carry the torch as well IMO... no. Does he stand out as the previous winners have? IMO no. I am biased yes.. and openly so. Bigger is not always better, and yes the 2001-2003 jay cutler was amazing and one of my fav physiques of all time. I dont think Dex could hold a candle to the 2001 pics up above.... nor many could besides Ronnie, Flex and so on. I was just not completely satisfied with the outcome. I really hope jay takes one more stand, does the Dennis James approach and brings his weight down a lil more and sees what he can do. I dont think his fire is out yet....

Goo
ok gooey its cool bro, we just prefer different types of physiques, I just thought a young guy like yourself coming up the ranks who is not a mass monster and has a very pleasing physique would appreciate what great moment took place on that stage saturday night and what it MIGHT mean for the future of this sport.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131