over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb and trest ratio

richie34

Registered
I see people managing to avoid using an a.I on moderate doses of test I.e 250- 300mg By using primo at around 150mg so a ratio of about 2:1 test/primo , could I do something similar with dhb and trest? And if I used trest at 100mg/week how much dhb would I need to avoid e2 problems mainly gyno ? This would be on top of 200mg test c per week. Thanks in advance for advice )

seems plausible that if primo inhibits estradiol conversion then DHB would to a certain extent too. But the thing is it varies from person to person.

Ratio of 2:1 might not work for some guys to really block estradiol on test: primo...some/most might need 1:1 to start to drop estrogen.

Remember, trestolone is itself a progestin and has affinity for the estrogen receptor too so it is theorized....so before its even converted its giving you progestin/estrogenic effects. You can block some of the metabolites with an AI or with primo but really man, use common sense, how much are they really effecting you at a total dosage of 100mg ment/week? That would be hardly anything if ment converts to methyl e2 at roughly the same rate that nandrolone converts....even if it converts at the same rate as testosterone....its still minuscule. The drug itself is activating estrogen and progesterone receptors and the only way to block that is to run a SERM while using it and control the total dosage.

100mg ment/week shouldn't be a big problem for most people especially you run some kind of dry anabolic like primo or DHB or anavar, whatever.

Your best bet is to run 60mg ralox and start with 5-10mg trest a day and titrate upward. I got to 15mg a day before I got into problems, even with 60mg ralox and an AI....you can run as much AI as you want, you'll crash your estrogen and you'll STILL have high estrogen sides because ment itself is an estrogen in action. Its a synthetic estrogen/progestin you're injecting.

by the way it wasn't really gyno symptoms I was getting. It was a high resting heart rate around 90 and high blood pressure around 140-150/90.

I'm in the 60s for HR and 120/75 for BP on TRT...so 15-20mg trest acetate per day fucked me up...classic high estrogen side effects.

Can you actually tolerate dhb? Can you do 300 to 400mgs a week? Most people forget that what actually matters is the androgen to estrogen ratio, also nobody mentions that what matters is the signal the molecule sends to the cells, for instance, winstrol activates the progesterone receptor, but it sends a androgenic signal and that is why winstrol is such a great cutting as. Let us know what dosages work best for you.

by the way it wasn't really gyno symptoms I was getting. It was a high resting heart rate around 90 and high blood pressure around 140-150/90.

I'm in the 60s for HR and 120/75 for BP on TRT...so 15-20mg trest acetate per day fucked me up...classic high estrogen side effects.
Did you get significant water retention along with elevated bp and heart rate?

Did you get significant water retention along with elevated bp and heart rate?
Not really which kinda freaks me out a little...if I bloated really bad then I’d understand the mechanism better.

Not really which kinda freaks me out a little...if I bloated really bad then I’d understand the mechanism better.
Yeah that’s odd. As you say, a bunch of excessive water would explain those pretty easily. The elevated heart rate is something other guys have reported so it might be one of the “typical” effects some of us experience and others don’t.

I see people managing to avoid using an a.I on moderate doses of test I.e 250- 300mg By using primo at around 150mg so a ratio of about 2:1 test/primo , could I do something similar with dhb and trest? And if I used trest at 100mg/week how much dhb would I need to avoid e2 problems mainly gyno ? This would be on top of 200mg test c per week. Thanks in advance for advice )
Managing the androgen-estrogen ratio by the use of Primo+300mg Test is wildly different from supposing DHB (1-Testosterone) acts as an AI in conjunction with MENT (which aromatizes to a VERY potent 17alpha-methylestradiol). This is a harsh (suppressive, if you care about that sort of thing) cycle you're proposing.

Thanks for all replys, may go back to the drawing board lol. Thanks matuso il make sure to have ralox on hand if go ahead. I may just do trest at 5 mg /day and maybe up to 10mg so as not to have the worry. Would only run treat for 6 weeks also.thanks again for advice )

Running 700 mg test prop, 300 test acetate and 700 mg primo e. The primo did nothing for estrogen control.

Running a 600 test e and 400 test acetate. With DHB at 400 a week. DHB did nothing for estrogen control.

I will never try MENT because of how suppressive the hormone is. i don't run tren ace longer then 3-4 weeks either though.

Thanks for all replys, may go back to the drawing board lol. Thanks matuso il make sure to have ralox on hand if go ahead. I may just do trest at 5 mg /day and maybe up to 10mg so as not to have the worry. Would only run treat for 6 weeks also.thanks again for advice )
I think your plan is solid. Worst case scenario 10mg day trest with ralox gives you trouble and just drop the trest...the effect of taking it away is immediate. All symptoms subside rapidly. Keep us posted.

Matsuo do you think I should start ralox same time as ment and would i still need ralox if only running 5mg ment a day? Also i may use primo instead of dhb so would be 200 - 300mg test c with 200 - 300mg primo so 1 :1 ratio , maybe run the test and primo for few weeks then add just 5mg/day of ment and see how I feel. May chicken out and not even add ment lol thanks again for advice and will update at some poin . )

Matsuo do you think I should start ralox same time as ment and would i still need ralox if only running 5mg ment a day? Also i may use primo instead of dhb so would be 200 - 300mg test c with 200 - 300mg primo so 1 :1 ratio , maybe run the test and primo for few weeks then add just 5mg/day of ment and see how I feel. May chicken out and not even add ment lol thanks again for advice and will update at some poin . )
I think you may likely not need it on 5mg a day especially with 200-300mg primo in the mix but depends on how sensitive you are to gyno symptoms. I borderline need it on 5mg a day even with primo added so I just run it all the time then and yes I start the ralox as soon as I start the ment at 5mg a day and ramp to 10 after a few days then to 15mg and so on, constantly taking 60mg ralox a day...always assessing myself for problems with BP and heart rate which ralox is not good at controlling.

I have an old case of gyno though on my right side, barely detectable visually but I err on the side of caution and use ralox 60mg a day almost all the time now to try to disintegrate it further, which is working very slowly by the way....so maybe without any gyno you may be able to run trest 5mg a day. Just be honest with yourself and don't grow any gyno! If you feel itching or any pain or you notice swelling then you probably need to start hammering ralox and/or drop the trest dose.

I do have a small lump u der left nipple that I've had for years so will use ralox ad you advise. I also have bean reading about how ralox csn reverse exsisting gyno. Maybe a better plan would be to just do test and primo and still use ralox to see if existing lump shrinks. Thanks again matsuo for taking time to help. Gyno surgery out of my price range. Wish was something less invasive and leas expensive !! Lol

I do have a small lump u der left nipple that I've had for years so will use ralox ad you advise. I also have bean reading about how ralox csn reverse exsisting gyno. Maybe a better plan would be to just do test and primo and still use ralox to see if existing lump shrinks. Thanks again matsuo for taking time to help. Gyno surgery out of my price range. Wish was something less invasive and leas expensive !! Lol
Best of luck with the attempt but if you’ve had the tissue for years then surgery is likely the only way to get rid of it. If it was a very recent development then the chances raloxifene could reverse its growth would be fairly good. But nothing says you can’t try it.

Hear what your saying cmryan I've had it years, shrinks a bit when on masteron but looks worse when just on trt for some reason.have heard of guys having sucsess by using g topical dht and also some claim chest shots with mast help but I'm not raising my hopes lol.

It will shrink but you should plan on using at least 200 days but realistically 300 - 400 days. It takes a long time to disintegrate existing tissue.

You need to control estradiol too obviously but DON’T crash it. Crashing e2.....suuuuuucks.

When you say itl shrink i take it you mean using ralox matsuo? If i took ralox with my usual trt dose of 70 - 80mg /week wouldnt i feel crap due to low e , sorry if being dumb but havent used ralox before and i try and avoid using a.i or serms by using emerics protocol or similar with my test doses. Hope made some sense )

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear