over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB as a tertiary compound

Worldsfastestfatty

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey

I'm considering utilising DHB as a tertiary compound in a cycle to experience it's purported strength and recomping effects (I'm a firm believer that with anabolics that an ounce of experience is worth a pound of theory). My main goal for the cycle will be improving strength and achieving a 140kg snatch - if I can get a small recomping effect at the same time that will be a bonus. Diet will be a slight but not significant surplus.

I am finding conflicting information around doses - some reporting good results at as little as 200mg weekly, other suggesting needs to be run at 5-600mg to shine. I will be running it as a tertiary in the following cycle

Test - 580mg per week
Mast - 580mg per week
NPP - 160mg per week
DHB - 160mg per week

I may add some anadrol towards the end depending on progress on the platform through the cycle (I only use orals when required rather than as a planned factor)

Would DHB be effective at such a dose?

If it is legit you will definitely feel that dose. I like 50mg EOD. Has a nice strength synergy with var.

tertiary
third in order or level.
"the tertiary stage of the disease"
Isnt it more like your 4 compound ? after test, mast and NPP ?

tertiary
third in order or level.
"the tertiary stage of the disease"
Isnt it more like your 4 compound ? after test, mast and NPP ?

Cause I'm a bit of a donut I got the dosing numbers wrong - NPP would be 280mg per week.

Primary would be the test/mast combo that the cycle is based around (I am using a preblended test/mast). Secondary anabolic in this case would be NPP so DHB would be a tertiary compound for added CNS drive or "strength".

Or you could do a gram and a half of test...I get lost in your combos and compounds

Bet you wouldn't notice much difference if any with all other things being equal. I used to get all excited about "strength" drugs or "mass" drugs. Looking back I don't think it makes much difference at all. 2g of test and you are strong as fuck. May need an AI or 1.5g test and 500mg Mast depending on how you aromatize.

Or you could do a gram and a half of test...I get lost in your combos and compounds

Bet you wouldn't notice much difference if any with all other things being equal. I used to get all excited about "strength" drugs or "mass" drugs. Looking back I don't think it makes much difference at all. 2g of test and you are strong as fuck. May need an AI or 1.5g test and 500mg Mast depending on how you aromatize.

There is certainly an arguement for this, but there are also several arguements against.

Horses for courses and such...

Ehh….I’d just hold off. You really want to juggle 5 compounds? Test, mast, NPP, Dhb, anadrol?

Run test/mast/NPP…..crank NPP as high as you need to continue progressing.

Then when it’s diet time, you can do test/primo/Dhb. I like using Dhb to add a little “kick” to EQ or primo.

DHB is strong as fuck. You don’t need 600mg a week to get results unless you’re a big mother fucker. Or unless your relying solely on DHB to move the needle.

Test 500mg/primo 400mg/dhb 300 would be a fine tren less diet run.

Ehh….I’d just hold off. You really want to juggle 5 compounds? Test, mast, NPP, Dhb, anadrol?

Run test/mast/NPP…..crank NPP as high as you need to continue progressing.

Then when it’s diet time, you can do test/primo/Dhb. I like using Dhb to add a little “kick” to EQ or primo.

DHB is strong as fuck. You don’t need 600mg a week to get results unless you’re a big mother fucker. Or unless your relying solely on DHB to move the needle.

Test 500mg/primo 400mg/dhb 300 would be a fine tren less diet run.

Hey buddy,

Thanks for input.

You have missed but this is a strength cycle to improve Olly lifting performance (I'm not currently competing so don't need to worry about weight class) I just have a personal goal of getting 140kg snatch.

Test is my primary anabolic - the mast is only there because I bulk ordered 250ml of a test/mast blend as the lab owner cut me a deal.

NPP is there as the secondary anabolic - and hopefully a little joint support/lubrication.

I'm hoping the DHB will give some added aggression and CNS stimulation which will help in the explosive elements of the lift (2nd pull and turnover). Do you think 160mg is enough to get this effect?

Anadrol is not necessarily going to be used, it's just there if something extra is needed to drive strength - whilst I found anavar a better strength potentiator for "bodybuilding " type work, I found it less effective for Olly lifts.

So this isn't about bulk and cut, it's about achieving a goal on the platform

Here’s a crazy idea from back in the old school days. Try it at 160 and if that is not enough for you step it up!

DHB is working well for me currently. I have it in there with test and eq. It was test DHB and npp which was really great, but my Gyno said differently. Lol

As far as dosing the highest I ever took DHB was 500mg and that was in contest prep. I only have it at 300 now and I really don’t think I’ll go any higher with it. I’d rather bump the test and eq higher when the time comes. Hope this helps.

DHB is working well for me currently. I have it in there with test and eq. It was test DHB and npp which was really great, but my Gyno said differently. Lol

As far as dosing the highest I ever took DHB was 500mg and that was in contest prep. I only have it at 300 now and I really don’t think I’ll go any higher with it. I’d rather bump the test and eq higher when the time comes. Hope this helps.
Do you get sides particularly attributed to the dhb?

Do you get sides particularly attributed to the dhb?
As far as I know, I get zero sides from DHB. I don’t even get much pip with it, I mix it with my eq in the same shot. I think that helps with the pip.

One thing to caution with DHB, your liver enzymes and hsCRP can elevate on bloodwork. I haven’t had the liver issues but some have. I sometimes have seen slight crp elevation, highest I had it was 4.2

As much as I love DHB, and will continue to use it, I think you can benefit just as much by just sticking with your current compounds of test mast npp. There is no magic to DHB.

The reason I use it for ME, i feel I get more out of it than masteron or primo as far as DHT compounds go.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131