YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB (Dihydroboldenone) | The Most Overhyped And Liver Toxic Injectable Steroid?

Even strength gains?

My strength went through the roof on DHB. Made me hot & sweaty but nothing like Tren sweats. DHB = feel good. Superdrol = felt horrible.

Sure would love to know who makes that lol jelly

1-test does make you lethargic. I'm surprised more guys don't try it as a transdermal, it works great that way and avoid the PIP. 2007 was the last time I had used it, but back when it was legal Dermabolics S1+ (4ad and 1-test stack) was excellent. The standard transdermal 1-test dose was 300mg/day.

My strength went through the roof on DHB. Made me hot & sweaty but nothing like Tren sweats. DHB = feel good. Superdrol = felt horrible.

Yeah that's why I was surprised about him having better gains than Primo

just picked some up - what do you guys think of older guys using...late 40s if in good health

just picked some up - what do you guys think of older guys using...late 40s if in good health

A healthier option than tren imo. I say tren because I know a lot of people are looking for a substitute for tren and come across DHB. The 2 don't really compare ime but Liked it regardless.

Probably one of the "safest" options along with primo and trestolone.

Keep it low dose!

decided to add 300mg dhb to my primo cycle to see what it adds to the mix. hopefully not lethargy but only a couple people are mentioning this, nothing could be as bad as superdrol. i feel great on primo.

It's incredibly effective, but i feel terrible on it. Bad mood, lethargic as fuck... If you can't train and it fucks off your quality of life and sense of well being, it's not worth it.

More powerful than tren IMO, burns fat when you eat like shit and swells you up good.

Literally never heard this from anyone lol I don’t think you got DHB. It’s also the 5-alpha reduced form, metabolite, of EQ and you don’t hear of EQ doing that either even in high doses

How much did you run a week?
I'm new here, but I once tried DHB at 500 mgs a week (w/600 mgs of test E) and 750 mgs a week (w/450 mgs of test E). It was brewed by Horizon @250 mgs per cc. I did it once in the cheeks and had to call into work for the week. After that I did it in the delts with mild soreness, but no way did I lose mobility in my limbs and injected very slowly (.2 of a cc every 30 seconds).. At 500 mgs it was very pronounced. Dry gains, night sweats, slept well, stellar endurance, full muscles/super dense, asthetic look, a lot easier to burn visceral fat, really really really broadened me out, MUSCLE MATURITY, great temperment (felt mellow), and great strength gains. DHB at 750 mgs the results that round were phenomenal!!! I found my staple.... My weight fluctuated from 228-232 lbs at 750 mgs dhb and many thought I weighed 275-285. I account that to my width. I didn't gain much weight, but around 12 pounds, but the recomp is amazing and results seemed fairly maintainable after discontinuing. Also, I took HCG throughout cycle and blasted daily for 2 weeks 3 days before beginning pct. My pct was 12.5 aromasin and 20 mgs of nolvadex daily for 30 days.

I've experimented with test E, sustanon, primobolan, DHB, winstrol, and Anavar.

The labs I've done are Nova, Oxide, Superman, Horizon, and Drakon.

I can only speak for myself and the feel DHB was thee best compound I have taken.

I compare it to when I took sustanon 375 mgs a week, primo 800 mgs a week, winny 50 mgs a day, and var 100 mgs a day magnified x3 because I put on more mass. At 750 mgs of DHB a week and 450 mgs of test E the results appeared to be identical, but I was bigger. Although I must give respects to Anavar at 100 mgs a day it provided a surge of strength.

I hope this helps you guy's.

Have a goodnight.

P.S.

P.S.
I run my oils for 7 months and take 6 months off. Primo, test, and dhb.. Winny did once for 2 months and Anavar twice for 3 months. Winny was nice, but didn't like what it did to my lipids even while eating clean, hurt my joints, and made my shins feel brittle while jogging and sprinting. Anavar I really love, however, I got painful cramps in my hands and feet, and can't jog further than 1.25 miles without my lower back cramping even while taking 5 grams of taurine. I cherish my endurance and it's required of me to maintain it. I decided to stay away from orals. DHB if I want to grow and stay athletic. Primo for the nitrogen retention if I want to lean out and tighten up while in a catabolic state from a deficit. Both serve their purpose very well...

Have a goodnight and hope this helps

I'm new here, but I once tried DHB at 500 mgs a week (w/600 mgs of test E) and 750 mgs a week (w/450 mgs of test E). It was brewed by Horizon @250 mgs per cc. I did it once in the cheeks and had to call into work for the week. After that I did it in the delts with mild soreness, but no way did I lose mobility in my limbs and injected very slowly (.2 of a cc every 30 seconds).. At 500 mgs it was very pronounced. Dry gains, night sweats, slept well, stellar endurance, full muscles/super dense, asthetic look, a lot easier to burn visceral fat, really really really broadened me out, MUSCLE MATURITY, great temperment (felt mellow), and great strength gains. DHB at 750 mgs the results that round were phenomenal!!! I found my staple.... My weight fluctuated from 228-232 lbs at 750 mgs dhb and many thought I weighed 275-285. I account that to my width. I didn't gain much weight, but around 12 pounds, but the recomp is amazing and results seemed fairly maintainable after discontinuing. Also, I took HCG throughout cycle and blasted daily for 2 weeks 3 days before beginning pct. My pct was 12.5 aromasin and 20 mgs of nolvadex daily for 30 days.

I've experimented with test E, sustanon, primobolan, DHB, winstrol, and Anavar.

The labs I've done are Nova, Oxide, Superman, Horizon, and Drakon.

I can only speak for myself and the feel DHB was thee best compound I have taken.

I compare it to when I took sustanon 375 mgs a week, primo 800 mgs a week, winny 50 mgs a day, and var 100 mgs a day magnified x3 because I put on more mass. At 750 mgs of DHB a week and 450 mgs of test E the results appeared to be identical, but I was bigger. Although I must give respects to Anavar at 100 mgs a day it provided a surge of strength.

I hope this helps you guy's.

Have a goodnight.

P.S.

Hard to believe you had real dhb @ 250mg\1ml

1-test does make you lethargic. I'm surprised more guys don't try it as a transdermal, it works great that way and avoid the PIP. 2007 was the last time I had used it, but back when it was legal Dermabolics S1+ (4ad and 1-test stack) was excellent. The standard transdermal 1-test dose was 300mg/day.

4AD and 1-test was my first cycle in 2004. I don't remember the brand, but I bought them in separate transdermal products. My strength went through the roof in 4 weeks. I wish I had stocked up on the raws back then. I didn't do my first injectable cycle until 2008.

I never got the lethargy side effect. DHB makes me feel warmer, and higher doses can mess with my sleep. I don't get side effects other than that when I brew it myself. Some of the vials I bought had extreme PIP even with small injections.

Even strength gains?

DHB gives me better strength gains than anything else I've tried. The weights just feel lighter week after week through the whole cycle. I normally go 14 to 16 weeks. Primo gives me a better cosmetic look, but DHB wins hands down for strength.

How does hemoglobin look on a blood test after cycling this?

Llioidiot187 wont have a clue as he's never had bloods done and uses Trenbolone year round.

Llioidiot187 wont have a clue as he's never had bloods done and uses Trenbolone year round.

But that physique bro............

😁

Getting ready to add very low dose dhb to my trt. I'll report back how it goes. Haven't settled in on a dose yet

Hard to believe you had real dhb @ 250mg\1ml
I see how that is, but even if it was mislabeled and 150 or 200 mgs per cc, for 3 cc a week of whatever it was really worked... It was 8 years ago I got it from Horizon at TSC and was referred by Big Bench and Lurch. I had got enough for 3 cycles in advance. I have not used any other brand to compare to. I'm wanting to try Aaster 150 next.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131