advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB (Dihydroboldenone) | The Most Overhyped And Liver Toxic Injectable Steroid?

I'll ask the stupid question bc I know nothing about brewing. Why is it only sold in cyp?

I'll ask the stupid question bc I know nothing about brewing. Why is it only sold in cyp?

The ester is determined by the chemist who makes the raws. Brewers just dissolve raws in oil with solvents and filter. There was never a huge demand for DHB, so the chemical supply places have only been making DHB base or DHB cyp.

DHB base is used in transdermals. I tried an injectable version with a cycle in 2018 / 2019. 25 mg preworkout gave me a crazy pump and a boost in strength on the days I had it. Higher doses gave me PIP and had a "crash" effect where I'd feel tired a couple hours after the workout.

I would disagree but that’s me. Others agree with you but pin ment, Tren and Mtren. I would say Mtren is probably the most liver toxic but it’s all in how you use it, how often etc

I'm new here, but I once tried DHB at 500 mgs a week (w/600 mgs of test E) and 750 mgs a week (w/450 mgs of test E). It was brewed by Horizon @250 mgs per cc. I did it once in the cheeks and had to call into work for the week. After that I did it in the delts with mild soreness, but no way did I lose mobility in my limbs and injected very slowly (.2 of a cc every 30 seconds).. At 500 mgs it was very pronounced. Dry gains, night sweats, slept well, stellar endurance, full muscles/super dense, asthetic look, a lot easier to burn visceral fat, really really really broadened me out, MUSCLE MATURITY, great temperment (felt mellow), and great strength gains. DHB at 750 mgs the results that round were phenomenal!!! I found my staple.... My weight fluctuated from 228-232 lbs at 750 mgs dhb and many thought I weighed 275-285. I account that to my width. I didn't gain much weight, but around 12 pounds, but the recomp is amazing and results seemed fairly maintainable after discontinuing. Also, I took HCG throughout cycle and blasted daily for 2 weeks 3 days before beginning pct. My pct was 12.5 aromasin and 20 mgs of nolvadex daily for 30 days.

I've experimented with test E, sustanon, primobolan, DHB, winstrol, and Anavar.

The labs I've done are Nova, Oxide, Superman, Horizon, and Drakon.

I can only speak for myself and the feel DHB was thee best compound I have taken.

I compare it to when I took sustanon 375 mgs a week, primo 800 mgs a week, winny 50 mgs a day, and var 100 mgs a day magnified x3 because I put on more mass. At 750 mgs of DHB a week and 450 mgs of test E the results appeared to be identical, but I was bigger. Although I must give respects to Anavar at 100 mgs a day it provided a surge of strength.

I hope this helps you guy's.

Have a goodnight.

P.S.
so from your experience DHB is the most similar to tren e? as u said your recomp was great on DHB...

so from your experience DHB is the most similar to tren e? as u said your recomp was great on DHB...
I've never done tren. 1- test cyp does recomp. My little has did tren. He shared with me there are some similarities between the two, especially the night sweats. In my experience I was sweating in winter and found it difficult to wear a sweater let alone a coat. I will add that my little brother and I agree for some reason it seems like nothing caps our delts like Primobolan though.

The ester is determined by the chemist who makes the raws. Brewers just dissolve raws in oil with solvents and filter. There was never a huge demand for DHB, so the chemical supply places have only been making DHB base or DHB cyp.

DHB base is used in transdermals. I tried an injectable version with a cycle in 2018 / 2019. 25 mg preworkout gave me a crazy pump and a boost in strength on the days I had it. Higher doses gave me PIP and had a "crash" effect where I'd feel tired a couple hours after the workout.
I have DHB base raws so I might have to make some 25mg/ml for a preworkout . Was there any PIP??

I was running gearmazons DHB at 450mg with 300 tren and 150 test. Week 5 people at work were commenting “what the hell are you doing”?

Lots of fullness, strength through the roof, choppy sleep. But that could of been the tren.

DHB with NPP would be an amazing combo for offseason.

yeah.. i believe that to be the tren... currently running 500mg of DHB along with 25mg of trest... no sleep issues at all.
nice, full, and running miles(daily) for days.

i already have a muscular base, so not 'scared' to lose size.. in fact, i welcome the reduction in size.. currently down 25lbs since march(lockdowns)

How can it be boldeone like eq, but so much stronger? Interesting.

For the guys that like it, did you find the gains, leanness, look stayed after you discontinued? Like winny? Or was it more like superdrol where it just gave a look when on it? I'm assuming most blast and cruise rather than attempt pct.

How can it be boldeone like eq, but so much stronger? Interesting.

For the guys that like it, did you find the gains, leanness, look stayed after you discontinued? Like winny? Or was it more like superdrol where it just gave a look when on it? I'm assuming most blast and cruise rather than attempt pct.

EQ is reduced to several metabolites that have anabolic/androgenic activity on their own; one of them is DHB through 5 alpha reductase enzyme. The rate at which EQ converts to DHB is about 10-20%, depending on the individual. That also partially explains why some people really love EQ and some really don't notice much; the ones who convert a lot to DHB are noticing a lot of the hardness, strength, and dry gains from the EQ metabolizing into DHB, not the initial activity of the EQ itself. It's not quite as simple as EQ Dose * 0.2 = DHB dose, since people convert at different rates and EQ itself has some anabolic activity.

Regarding MPMD's video in the OP, the liver inflammation may not be because of hepatoxicity of the compound itself; it has an extremely large molecular weight and so it needs a lot more solvents to get it to not crash. These solvents often cause an immune system response which can include liver inflammation/enlargement.

EQ is reduced to several metabolites that have anabolic/androgenic activity on their own; one of them is DHB through 5 alpha reductase enzyme. The rate at which EQ converts to DHB is about 10-20%, depending on the individual. That also partially explains why some people really love EQ and some really don't notice much; the ones who convert a lot to DHB are noticing a lot of the hardness, strength, and dry gains from the EQ metabolizing into DHB, not the initial activity of the EQ itself. It's not quite as simple as EQ Dose * 0.2 = DHB dose, since people convert at different rates and EQ itself has some anabolic activity.

Regarding MPMD's video in the OP, the liver inflammation may not be because of hepatoxicity of the compound itself; it has an extremely large molecular weight and so it needs a lot more solvents to get it to not crash. These solvents often cause an immune system response which can include liver inflammation/enlargement.

Good points. Anything with guiaicol tends to make me feel like death after a while.

It's not just lack of demand for other esters. For some steroids, like trestolone and DHB, it's much harder or even impossible to attach certain esters due to the steroids' chemical structure. A couple of years back, a source that shall be referred to only as PPL claimed to have contracted a high-caliber chemist to create a production process for trestolone enanthate. If I recall correctly they succeeded, but it's not something every raws mill can do. Most of the trestolone sold today is the acetate ester.

It's not just lack of demand for other esters. For some steroids, like trestolone and DHB, it's much harder or even impossible to attach certain esters due to the steroids' chemical structure. A couple of years back, a source that shall be referred to only as PPL claimed to have contracted a high-caliber chemist to create a production process for trestolone enanthate. If I recall correctly they succeeded, but it's not something every raws mill can do. Most of the trestolone sold today is the acetate ester.

Well gearmazon is selling something that’s labeled trest ethanate And is strong as fuck. Probably unicorn blood

Well gearmazon is selling something that’s labeled trest ethanate And is strong as fuck. Probably unicorn blood
Going the other direction, I can’t help but wonder what trest no ester would be like lol.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear