over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB & HEMOGLOBIN

Well, I have had a hematocrit of 56 with hemoglobin 19 more than once, and that was on 500mg of test (HCT didn't become an issue until a few years after I began using anabolics, then stayed high).

Honestly, I felt no different. BP and platelets were still low. No apnea or any symptoms of it either. Kind of sucks but it doesn't take much over TRT to get my HCT and HGB in that range after not very long.

I’m not saying it’s safe to have high Hemoglobin but it seems most of the dangers come from high platelets.

The relationship runs the other direction: OSA causes hypoxia, which in turn causes elevated HCT.

Weight gain and steroid use do make obstructive sleep apnea worse, but not trough their effect on RBC count.

Yes, the body senses the low oxygen concentration in the blood because of the hypoxia during sleep so it cranks up hemoglobin production to compensate. This is like what happens to people at high altitude. It has been found however that people at high altitude are not more likely to have blood clots. I don't remember the physiology behind it.

Yes, the body senses the low oxygen concentration in the blood because of the hypoxia during sleep so it cranks up hemoglobin production to compensate. This is like what happens to people at high altitude. It has been found however that people at high altitude are not more likely to have blood clots. I don't remember the physiology behind it.

It’s because secondary erythrocythemia induced from AAS or climate doesn’t impact platelets like true erythrocythemia or polycythemia does. Elevated platelets are what cause most of the cardiovascular issues.

It’s because secondary erythrocythemia induced from AAS or climate doesn’t impact platelets like true erythrocythemia or polycythemia does. Elevated platelets are what cause most of the cardiovascular issues.

Yes., I think you have something there with the altitude at least. I do know that research however shows that using steroids does increase the risk of clots though. I don't know the physiology there either.

Last edited:
Tell ya what guys, I have to stop the DHB immediately. This is the first time I have had gear make me nasty and paranoid. I mean off the charts paranoia. The other thing I noticed is since I started it my resting body temp has been about 100degrees. This may be why I'm eating my ass off and not gaining weight? I'm going straight back to the 1000mgs of primo in place of this. I'll be running a sale on this stuff...…...lol

Tell ya what guys, I have to stop the DHB immediately. This is the first time I have had gear make me nasty and paranoid. I mean off the charts paranoia. The other thing I noticed is since I started it my resting body temp has been about 100degrees. This may be why I'm eating my ass off and not gaining weight? I'm going straight back to the 1000mgs of primo in place of this. I'll be running a sale on this stuff...…...lol

Maybe cut your dose in half and possibly you won't have to sell it

I get the increased body temp as well...resting HR is also elevated. I'm only using 100mg 2x/wk though. This DHB is unlike anything I've ever used. My strength has gone through the roof but w/o all the typical bloat that is common with most strength AAS. I would decrease your dose and gradually increase it over time.
Smallish doses are working very well for me but then again they kinda always have.

I love 1 test cyp... or dhb... but I dont go over 300-400mgs.. its powerful stuff.. when add ed d to low dose test great.. above that dose it's very similar to eq for me in that it elevates anxiety...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear