over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb on the liver

ELIMINATOR

Registered
I was listening to Broderick Chavez and he mentioned that DHB causes AST and ALT to sky rocket. Has anyone noticed this?

When I ran it without TUDCA i did get elevated AST and ALT. When I do it with TUDCA and Choline/inositol things don't change much.

You don't need much DHB. Like MENT it is very potent per mg.

When I ran it without TUDCA i did get elevated AST and ALT. When I do it with TUDCA and Choline/inositol things don't change much.

You don't need much DHB. Like MENT it is very potent per mg.
I've only used 100mg per week. How much did you use?

It seems 1-Testo's metabolism is limited, to a large extent, to reduction of the C-1,2 double bond and hydroxylation of the 3-ketone, so it's not rapidly metabolized, and likely strains hepatic clearance. There is rodent research demonstrating liver enlargement with [I.M.] administration.

I've only used 100mg per week. How much did you use?

Around 200 a week. That dose seems to give a similar hardness and fullness that i would get from 400-500mg of legit primo. I just really respond to the compound....i remember 20 years ago in the whole McGuire era MHP had a 1-test pill that i actually got good gains off of, lol.

I ran 50mg a week for about 8 weeks and my AST & ALT levels came back elevated in my blood work. I was also taking NAC and choline & inositol along with it.

I think they're confusing it with m1t which is methylated dhb
Did you not read @Type-IIx post above

It seems 1-Testo's metabolism is limited, to a large extent, to reduction of the C-1,2 double bond and hydroxylation of the 3-ketone, so it's not rapidly metabolized, and likely strains hepatic clearance. There is rodent research demonstrating liver enlargement with [I.M.] administration.

Did you not read @Type-IIx post above

My apologies, I may have missed that when posting

I guess , it could but no one reports issues. Nandrolone has also been shown to be hepatoxic in studies yet no one reports it

My apologies, I may have missed that when posting

I guess , it could but no one reports issues. Nandrolone has also been shown to be hepatoxic in studies yet no one reports it
Tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. 99% of people aren't doing blood work while on dhb to check liver values and lipids. There is risk to all this shit, you can either accept it or bury your head in the sand, whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Around 200 a week. That dose seems to give a similar hardness and fullness that i would get from 400-500mg of legit primo. I just really respond to the compound....i remember 20 years ago in the whole McGuire era MHP had a 1-test pill that i actually got good gains off of, lol.
Hi-Tech Pharm has one that I was impressed with, it's just hella expensive for what it is

Tell yourself whatever you need to make yourself feel better. 99% of people aren't doing blood work while on dhb to check liver values and lipids. There is risk to all this shit, you can either accept it or bury your head in the sand, whatever helps you sleep better at night.

It's all risky, I know man. I just got some bloods pulled so I guess I'll see on 200

I'm on testosterone by itself and I get CBC, complete metabolic, and lipid panel every two months. My AST/ALT are elevated just by test/gh. Lipids are off, triglycerides are high. DHB is even more resistant to breakdown than esterified testosterone with a similarly long half life (6-8 days). 1-T cyp is not part of my rotation but I like it's 2:1 anabolic:androgen ratio. But I would try it without test first. Never been big on the whole polypharmacy thing.

No doubt it's going to stress your liver. But so will Tylenol, alcohol, and leg day. Your liver will be stressed by illness, colds, flus, etc all your life. That's what it's there for: to clean out the trash and break it all down until it can be eliminated by the kidneys. Unfortunately, the compounds we throw at it are chemically made to prevent being broken down easily.

So keep getting your hepatic, renal, and heart monitored often. Listen to your body. Living big is good but living smart is better. Our 1300cc brains, with their 80 billion neurons, each with a synapse of thousands of connections. It's so intensive it uses 20% of all calories consumed. Has it's own blood supply and cooling system.

Needless to say, these brains have created a new law of the jungle. The new paradigm isn't the strongest will survive, but the smartest will survive. So use your brains, get your tests.

Think about that while I get on this bike here for an hour at 4:15AM and do what we all love.

I feel you re not a DHB fan ;)

I feel you re not a DHB fan ;)
Hmmm an often very painful drug that to me doesn't do anything special enough to warrant the pain and stress on the body. I guess the older I get the more I wonder about some of these drugs.

Hmmm an often very painful drug that to me doesn't do anything special enough to warrant the pain and stress on the body. I guess the older I get the more I wonder about some of these drugs.
That is so me right now at 45. If I get any gear that is painful, I just can't do it anymore. I've been through the rings, i'm done!!! I'd possibly do DHB as a topical, but i'm not sure if i'd be consistent with it having my kids around and on me all the time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws