over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB or is it inject androl.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have drol raw (tested legit)
And my friend gave me supposed raw DHB powder.

Rant:
I brewed 20ml of both for injection.
Standard gso,bb,ba recipe.
Ject drol usually needs other shit to hold at 100mg per ml...but I can't do that guacamole stuff lol. I've found 5% BA holds it for at least 4 days before it starts to crystal. Anyway, I brewed these two with the same recipe at 50mg per ml using 2% BA, 18% BB, and the rest gso.
The time to turn clear was the same. They both started to crystallize the next day. The pip was exactly the same.

My purpose for this rant:
Are supp-liars giving us an inject drol mix instead of dhb?
I'm about to buy dhb from a raw guy here who's tren tested great by jano. I'm a little hesitant now...maybe I should get this tested?

Our DHB tested over 96% pure by Janoshik. Neither one of those raws will last long with the basic solution you made either. Get the right materials or don`t bother wasting raws and making painful product.

Our DHB tested over 96% pure by Janoshik. Neither one of those raws will last long with the basic solution you made either. Get the right materials or don`t bother wasting raws and making painful product.

You don't need toxic guiacol in your body.
But good to know about ur dhb.

The raws don't even have the same consistency. Drol is super fine, light and fluffy powder

The raws don't even have the same consistency. Drol is super fine, light and fluffy powder

How would you know unless product is tested.
It seems people can send anything that crashes easy and has a pip. Test base or anything

Back when 1test came out, i was lucky enough to get 10gms of it, and it looked just like table salt. But the pip and the swelling was unreal, i would never do that again

Back when 1test came out, i was lucky enough to get 10gms of it, and it looked just like table salt. But the pip and the swelling was unreal, i would never do that again

Have u used test suspension (water)
I'm wondering what kinda pip can compare

I got my DHB to hold (mostly) with GSO and EO. A couple vials did crash when I was halfway through them, but it was no big deal.

Injectable anadrol would have been completely different. I would have blown up in days and started feeling sick after a couple weeks instead of seeing slow steady strength gains with mild side effects over 14 weeks.

I got my DHB to hold (mostly) with GSO and EO. A couple vials did crash when I was halfway through them, but it was no big deal.

Injectable anadrol would have been completely different. I would have blown up in days and started feeling sick after a couple weeks instead of seeing slow steady strength gains with mild side effects over 14 weeks.

PM me recipe Buddy. I was gonna use all eo but idk.
I'll just reheat of crashes

Have u used test suspension (water)
I'm wondering what kinda pip can compare

No, it was oil based, just thinking about a water based makes me cringe. I would never touch it and,

The dhb i have from supply steriod powder is basically painless, flows like water thru a slin pin, and has no guaiacol in it. I think its just mig 840 if im remembering right. And the effects are totally different than inj anadrol.

The dhb i have from supply steriod powder is basically painless, flows like water thru a slin pin, and has no guaiacol in it. I think its just mig 840 if im remembering right. And the effects are totally different than inj anadrol.

That is correct, mig, ba, bb.

Isn't DHB powder a light yellow color?
If your powder is white then it ain't DHB.

I am going to use EO, BA, BB, MCT Oil

How big are you Andro308? I'm not hating on you. Just curious, bc it seems like you run everything under the sun. Of course, there's guys that run everything and they never really get that big bc they don't eat and train properly (Just curious).

I am 6’3 230lbs 10% bf
Usually I am a test Tren guy but want more size. Was looking at NPP but don’t want the bloat. Came across DHB and from what I read it’s Tren with no sides but more size and better pumps. Also seems it could be even dryer than Tren since it acts like a slight anti-estrogen.

I am 6’3 230lbs 10% bf
Usually I am a test Tren guy but want more size. Was looking at NPP but don’t want the bloat. Came across DHB and from what I read it’s Tren with no sides but more size and better pumps. Also seems it could be even dryer than Tren since it acts like a slight anti-estrogen.

Very little bloat from NPP. Test NPP and Mast is an amazing combination. less hassle than DHB. could run a gram of each for less than the DHB raws. not that i recommend that just its way cheaper

Very little bloat from NPP. Test NPP and Mast is an amazing combination. less hassle than DHB. could run a gram of each for less than the DHB raws. not that i recommend that just its way cheaper

Surprisingly I can get 1-Testosterone Cypionate at a pretty good price!!
Also DHB is much more anabolic than NPP and less sides.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear