over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB Thoughts

slesh

Registered
First time running it. On the low side at 175mgs a week with 350mgs of Test Cyp. The PIP is legit stealing my soul (yes I heated the vials). Sides remind me of Tren. I def like the way that it’s affecting my aesthetics; gives a nice hard look. However between the PIP and lack of appetite I don’t think I would run it again.

E92B780D-4945-4FA7-BE6E-300FBAB04AD2.jpeg

You look great

I've only used DHB once and really liked.

You may have less appetite and some pain but every pic you post you just look a little bigger w/better conditioning. I respond fine to tren so DHB and walking around with a sore glute or delt wouldn't be high on my list but it's clear the stuff works. Great work.

You may have less appetite and some pain but every pic you post you just look a little bigger w/better conditioning. I respond fine to tren so DHB and walking around with a sore glute or delt wouldn't be high on my list but it's clear the stuff works. Great work.
Appreciate that. I guess my thought is that even tho it is clearly working, maybe there is another compound I would/could tolerate better, and therefore would actually be able to give it 100% effort. Honestly I’m maybe feeling 50% these last two weeks.

If the PIP is getting to the point of literally making you feel miserable I’d switch. Can you run Tren? Some hate it, but me personally, I love it!

Cage

I've used it once and wouldn't consider it all that much better than anything else. It doesn't do anything special other compounds don't.

You look awesome here, best you've ever looked. Good job on tightening up the diet / training / supplementation.

As others have said, if the DHB is that painful then switch it. I can use it in moderate doses with no pip, but if it's that painful then I'd drop it. Tren is the most obvious switch. I personally hate what it does to my cardio and breathing, but if you tolerate it well then I would use that instead.

You look amazing bro!! Nice work, you’ve made insane changes. Well, I get delayed pip with it lol. 2 days I’m fine and then it knots up lol

I tried it twice , both times I could not justify the results by the side effects.
Tried injecting small dose daily diluted as well as once a week diluted

It did work , but made me feel shitty , way more than tren and each injection site was sore for days

I still have two bottles 😏

I liked the effects. I got no pip from the dhb but the muscles I injected it into have been literally rocks for months. I had to stop cause it was fucking up my injection sites after like 5 or 6 weeks

Great drug, like 70% as effective as tren mg per mg but 25% as toxic (just bullshitting with these numbers). The pip makes it unusable though, sorry. I found one brand that had no pip, but it gave me a tren-cough like reaction so strong that I would literally pass out and lose consciousness for ~5-10 minutes from pinning 1cc in delt through a slin pin. First time I thought it was just a bad shot or something, but when it happened the next time I tapped out and made some homebrew. 100mg/ml, no go too painful. Dilute down ot 50mg/ml, pip was just as bad but lasted only 3 days instead of 7. If somebody could make legit pain free DHB at 50-75mg/ml, I'd be all over it. Sadly, I don't think it's gonna happen.

Gearmazon used to make a topical DHB, idk how many ran it, but I remember a few really liking it

This is in Sour Diesel´s signature if anyone´s interested (Direct Rep) I can´t attest to the validity but if he says so I´m inclined to believe it:

♦DHB ◄NO PIP

Yup, sounds like most of you have had similar reactions. Have about 2-3 more doses in this current bottle and then moving onto the real summer blast of Test, Tren, Mast and Primo next week.

This is the best i think Iv seen you bro. Pretty hard to believe you were ever overweight. Keep it up

What’s the timeline between your transformation; for where you started til now?

Cage
So those two pics are close to 20 years apart. I’m 36 now and was around 17 in the fatty pic. In terms of true fitness transformation I would say from age 23 on. That’s when I got on TRT and committed to training and diet. I was however way less fat at 23 than I was at 17. I had that skinny fat Adderall look as a result of being a crackhead bum in college. Obviously over the last 13 years I’ve had ups and downs, tried shit that didn’t work, took some time off the gym, etc…. I would say 2019 is when I finally figured out how to diet properly and that really changed things.

Well you’ve found the solution now man! Keep up the good work cause you look yoked!

Cage

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity