over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb vs masteron vs winstrol

Yeah. You might have a better time with a thicker oil though. Bro science is that MCT absorbs too quick and leaves the drug sitting there. GSO worked well for me and MCT hasn’t
Yes. Much less PIP with GSO vs MCT oil(and derivatives)

Clarification:
In a prolonged off-season cycle, most commonly a dht is added. Masteron and primo being the most common.

I assume they are added for the purpose of lowering estrogen, progesterone, and shbg??

Since the overwhelming opinion is that winstrol is a far superior compound, is masteron favored because it’s less toxic and sustainable? Testosterone and nandrolone’s being the primary driver’s of muscle accrual.
Or is masteron a more effective compound for the purpose of lowering estrogen, progesterone, and shbg?
@Doitagain
@Mufasa123

Clarification:
In a prolonged off-season cycle, most commonly a dht is added. Masteron and primo being the most common.

I assume they are added for the purpose of lowering estrogen, progesterone, and shbg??

Since the overwhelming opinion is that winstrol is a far superior compound, is masteron favored because it’s less toxic and sustainable? Testosterone and nandrolone’s being the primary driver’s of muscle accrual.
Or is masteron a more effective compound for the purpose of lowering estrogen, progesterone, and shbg?
@Doitagain
@Mufasa123
Offseason - primo
Cut/pre contest - mast

Clarification:

@Doitagain
@Mufasa123
Your guess is correct.
Sustainable is the key word.
In a prolonged off-season phase the main growth drivers are nutrients in a surplus, possibly Slin+HGH and low-toxicity AAS like Test, Deca, EQ and Primo (or Masteron depending on the specific circumstances/needs).
You keep Winstrol for a later stage when calories are lower and stronger compounds like Winny and Tren are warranted in order to sustain lean mass in a less overall anabolic environment, and for a relatively short duration of time.

Agree with both of above - whose opinions are more qualified than mine in regard to your question. Most of my comments on winny VS mast are in a straight up absolute comparison. True but often used situationally and not as a straight up best.

While I love winny and think it crushes masteron straight up, I'm a far more frequent user of masteron - usually as a tertiary or anciliary compound.

I haven't run DHB but used winny and mast a lot. So here's my experience and how I use them. I'll leave the obvious 17aa tox out of it.

Winny is a great cosmetic but also a real performance steroid. Will add muscle, make you strong, and give you a great look. Feels good too. Some people get dry joints but many don't. Great powerful look. Pairs well with tren too.

Masteron for me is purely cosmetic and feels. I consider it injective proviron. I guess it enhances your test dose by freeing up via shbg so free test is higher but that's your test dose and not mast. I've run mast 200-600mg weekly and no difference in gym outside feels and aesthetics.

Winny curb stomps masteron in muscle and performance, I personally like the look better too. I don't even count mast or proviron in weekly mg. It's a supplement to me and not even really a PED the way I normally look at them.
This is how I feel also, except for me masteron came pretty close to winny, but I started them around the same time.

This year though am just using winny and no masteron, and already getting cosmetic enhancement from 25mg twice per day sublingual winny ( am/pm)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws