over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb vs masteron vs winstrol

Should Anavar be part of this discussion?

Winny definitely carries a performance aspect that Mast & Proviron do not. Can't speak for DHB, but those i trust say the PIP and joint pain buildup make it basically unusable. Why not just use tren?

Winny gives that "clean" look. Mast gives that "hard" look.

Where does Anavar fit in here?
Can you define 'clean look' and post pictures showing a 'clean look' as opposed to normal and dirty looks?

I'm not being sarcastic - I've heard this term used multiple times but it's never defined. It doesn't make sense to me.

I've never used winny due to too many stories of it being a potent scalp taker. Shawn Ray used it a lot after his beginning years, and lost his hair, quite fast.

Dhb is okay. Ran it 300 mgs. Pip was too much so never tried it again after a vial , two or three, it's been so long ago. 2015-2016

No one said primo, it's not a bad choice, except pricing. I find it close to Masterson, maybe a bit more androgenic. It's also easily faked , I've had two vials I believe were fake, test p, swelled up, pip hurt so bad , I had to stop intra muscular and do sub q.

Masteron, is my choice because basically on par with primo, and it's not easily counterfeit. Well being is improved. Frees up free test.

I've never used winny due to too many stories of it being a potent scalp taker. Shawn Ray used it a lot after his beginning years, and lost his hair, quite fast.

Dhb is okay. Ran it 300 mgs. Pip was too much so never tried it again after a vial , two or three, it's been so long ago. 2015-2016

No one said primo, it's not a bad choice, except pricing. I find it close to Masterson, maybe a bit more androgenic. It's also easily faked , I've had two vials I believe were fake, test p, swelled up, pip hurt so bad , I had to stop intra muscular and do sub q.

Masteron, is my choice because basically on par with primo, and it's not easily counterfeit. Well being is improved. Frees up free test.
You find primo more androgenic than masteron? I thought it was the other way around.

You find primo more androgenic than masteron? I thought it was the other way around.
Yes primo is ever so slightly more androgenic on paper. No masteron technically is a smudge less androgenic. I find them close to the same by my own feeling, both contribute to a bit more well being.

Yes it is according to the anabolic:androgenic ratios. Which were derived from rats and the androgenic figure was determined by examining growth of the seminal vesicles of rats (a hypothetical proxy for the male prostate). And almost no one believes those are applicable to humans.

Yes primo is ever so slightly more androgenic on paper. No masteron technically is a smudge less androgenic. I find them close to the same by my own feeling, both contribute to a bit more well being.
Interesting. Never knew this. Thought mast was more androgenic, primo more anabolic. Thanks

It definitely is.
Gives me a look very close to Superdrol without feeling like a zombie after three weeks and without transaminases sent into the stratosphere.
How much of each do you use when used together?

Some some superdrol, at least ten years old. May have degraded a certain amount percent. Maybe up to 30 I don't know. Still seems to work

Nobody mentioned phera. I'm surprised how strong this is companies didn't jump all over it and selling it. This stuff is very potent .

Can you define 'clean look' and post pictures showing a 'clean look' as opposed to normal and dirty looks?

I'm not being sarcastic - I've heard this term used multiple times but it's never defined. It doesn't make sense to me.

I dont think you'll ever get the answer your looking for. (But wouldn't it be cool if someone were to put together a log of various stacks, while keeping all other variables consistent over time?)

The 'clean' look may simply be "dry." The thing is, I've been dry on tren, and I don't like that look as much as winny. Idk how else to describe the difference.

I'll have some winny dry shots in the next quarter, which I can compare to tren dry shots from last year.

what can i do to cut my dhb to make it less painful? I got it from a board sponsor here who has 20 years in the game, we are all in the same boat. any advice would be awesome! i gave the water based stanz away just as a precaution but my fat friend loves it go figure

what can i do to cut my dhb to make it less painful? I got it from a board sponsor here who has 20 years in the game, we are all in the same boat. any advice would be awesome! i gave the water based stanz away just as a precaution but my fat friend loves it go figure
Plain GSO brotha. Dilute it down to around 80mg/ML and it should be good.

@Zamun beat me to it. Some additional sterile oil would be my first go to. Maybe adding other aas oils to the same syringe would be sufficient. But if you're running a low dose cycle then that might get difficult.

@Zamun beat me to it. Some additional sterile oil would be my first go to. Maybe adding other aas oils to the same syringe would be sufficient. But if you're running a low dose cycle then that might get difficult.
so perhaps since its 100mg/ml solution, do like 50mg (.5ml) diluted in .5ml MCT oil then pin (once sterile)? in theory

so perhaps since its 100mg/ml solution, do like 50mg (.5ml) diluted in .5ml MCT oil then pin (once sterile)? in theory
Yeah. You might have a better time with a thicker oil though. Bro science is that MCT absorbs too quick and leaves the drug sitting there. GSO worked well for me and MCT hasn’t

To get a 20mg SD-like effect, 75-100mg Anadrol+40-50mg Winny.
Sounds interesting. I assume you were taking other compounds at the time but you remember what the gains were like?

Sounds interesting. I assume you were taking other compounds at the time but you remember what the gains were like?
Ran this oral combo several times, on top of different injectable bases

Again close to SD so scale went up for sure, VERY full but still tight and dry.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws