over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs primo e

makaveli25

Registered
Which one do you prefer? What differences do you notice in the look between the two? I've run a heafty dose of primo before and really liked it. I felt dry but full and pumped muscles had a different look.to them.

Just started

250 test e
200-400mg dhb (as much as I can tolerate that week. Pip)
100 mg mast p

Coming off a long cruise building doses up slowly.

Where is your DHB from?

DHB 100x over. Primo is cool but so overrated for the price.

They’re bacially the same ime, DHB is just primo on steroids. More strength, more LBM, more hardening, more fat loss, etc

DHB 100x over. Primo is cool but so overrated for the price.

They’re bacially the same ime, DHB is just primo on steroids. More strength, more LBM, more hardening, more fat loss, etc
How does dhb effect ur rbc's and hematocrit?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I think the real trick here is finding legit versions of these compounds.

I think the real trick here is finding legit versions of these compounds.

X100

I’ll be the first to admit I didn’t want to donate to the testing and I criticized it and had no idea how it worked, and yea 25 posts is no biggie but I already spend enough time on this board lol..

Needless to say, I was wrong and you people seriously either need to donate or post and get in on those results...

I obviously can’t talk about results but I get my daily laugh when I go into the sponsor section and see “Yea man XYZ Sponsor is good to go, amazing products!”

Too many of you have no fucking idea what you’re talking about, if you haven’t looked at a test you have no right saying they’re good to go just because X amount of people say they are or because they got results... But ANYTHING will give you results, especially if you’re training hard and eating right. I suggest you guys make sure what’s in your vials before you talk or even inject for that matter.. Needless to say, I was very surprised... Good reviews don’t mean shit, even if you see a sponsor with 200 pages of good reviews... I’ll leave it at that..

This entire DHB craze is hilarious. Everyone's looking for that magical drug.

Stick to what works and has been working for years..

Ummm yeah, BOTH of these are faked a shit ton.
Be sure you aren't just injecting expensive Mast or EQ and expecting miracles.

IMO Primo is so damn expensive to run at a good "oh, i love and notice this shit" dose. And DHB is the "cool, hot" drug right now but even if you DO find real shit, you hope to god whatever sponsor you use doesnt cripple you with PIP. You basically have to pay, and pay a lot, for a truuusted source for either of these.

Dont think im breaking the rules here but, pretty much all the primo thats been getting tested is...:headbang::love:

Dont think im breaking the rules here but, pretty much all the primo thats been getting tested is...:headbang::love:

Are you looking at the tests on Anasci? Lol if so you then Stevie Wonder has better vision than you...

I urge people who view tests that are done by sponsors themselves to not believe it.. (if that’s what you’re going by here Tren_plz).. But The random testing has spoken for itself...

What's the deal with this AAS vs AAS? It this the new trend?

They're both good but the pip is bad with dhb. Also dhb is barely tolerable at 100mg so that's all you can go on concentration, primo can be brewed at 200mg so half the injection volume. Dhb doesn't mix well with blends either, i have a dhb, tren e, test e mix with bad pip too.

It's clear you haven't tried it

No. And i never will. Lets see a physique update what this DHB has done for you?

Are you looking at the tests on Anasci? Lol if so you then Stevie Wonder has better vision than you...

I urge people who view tests that are done by sponsors themselves to not believe it.. (if that’s what you’re going by here Tren_plz).. But The random testing has spoken for itself...

I agree with you. I wouldn't trust someone grading their own homework. The primo im using is 100% real. You know you can send your gear individually to Jano..

They're both good but the pip is bad with dhb. Also dhb is barely tolerable at 100mg so that's all you can go on concentration, primo can be brewed at 200mg so half the injection volume. Dhb doesn't mix well with blends either, i have a dhb, tren e, test e mix with bad pip too.

I'm almost certain it's real it's brewed at 100mg/ml i can smell the guiacol the first week very bad pip. Getting it use to it now. I'm less then 10cc in and noticing some effect increase sweating fullness pump and endurance. I've running gear for 12 years i can usually tell pretty quick.

I agree with you. I wouldn't trust someone grading their own homework. The primo im using is 100% real. You know you can send your gear individually to Jano..

Nope, didn’t know this... Gona pm you for more info, if you don’t mind. As I’d like him to test a few things for me I’ve got laying around..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear