over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs primo e

DHB isn't the holy grail. It's just another steroid. It's better than EQ in my experience, but everyone's different.

Brewing it with EO and high BB at 100 mg/ml takes away the PIP for me. Some guys have bad reactions to EO, so it's not for everyone. I've bought premade vials from a source that had crazy PIP, the kind that starts 2 or 3 days after the injection. My batches with raws from the same source were mostly painless.

Are you looking at the tests on Anasci? Lol if so you then Stevie Wonder has better vision than you...

I urge people who view tests that are done by sponsors themselves to not believe it.. (if that’s what you’re going by here Tren_plz).. But The random testing has spoken for itself...
A sponsor that test his own shit and post results is scarier than injecting bleach

I have found 100mg/ml is too painful. Have experimented quite a bit and I can make a pain free 50mg/ml.
been feeling very hot lately. Not sweating like TREN. Everyone else in my house is cold and I hot.

100mg/ml brewed at 1/20 with half mct half EO has continued to crash on me after a few days. Some injections haven’t been bad, others have been insanely bad. I’ve dropped the concentration to 50mg/ml at 1/18 with 25/25/50 eo/mct/gso.

much more tolerable, and I’ll just run it at a lower dose. The higher concentration injections also make me feel like shit, as if my body is in high immune response mode and going into hibernation because of a foreign poison.

I’d rather get dhb base or EQ base and make a topical than play around with this bs

I have found 100mg/ml is too painful. Have experimented quite a bit and I can make a pain free 50mg/ml.
been feeling very hot lately. Not sweating like TREN. Everyone else in my house is cold and I hot.
yes.. dhb makes you run hot.. especially while sleeping..

I felt awesome on primo. I am pretty sure it was real and had no pip at 100mg/ml.

I've done eq,deca,mast,tren,test,npp and orals and can distinguish and notice the difference in the effects on my body of all of them . Primo was very nice cosmetically , without getting crazy high bp or other sides something like tren would give you. It is much drier than Eq but not as dry as masteron. It felt less androgenic than tren and masteron as well. Won't give you as much strength as winstrol or tren.

My heart flutters on eq, I didn't get any of that on primo. Just lean quality gains. I want to run it again but at a higher dose, but you're dealing with it getting expensive and there is always risk of getting a fake product.

DHB is an AMAZING strength compound. The PIP can be crippling though. Like "is this a abscess forming" feeling the entire time your using it.
The PIP never got better until I used some put out by Hogan but have no idea what his brewer used in his mix.
Primo was one of those compounds like anavar where I never noticed much. Maybe I wasn't doing enough?
Both caused minimal water retention but for some reason DHB shot my BP way up! Not so with Primo.

I have ran primo at 600-800mg/week for 16 weeks and honestly it’s not worth the money. I noticed slight changes in fat loss, mild strength gains, nothing crazy. If I wasn’t already lean, I doubt I would see anything. I personally think it’s only for guys with BF in low teens or single digits. For the money, I would rather by any other compound. But that’s just me.
I know other guys love it.

DHB is Primo on steroids. 3x more effective. Stronger, harder, leaner, cardio. The problem is pip and gear crashing.

DHB is Primo on steroids. 3x more effective. Stronger, harder, leaner, cardio. The problem is pip and gear crashing.
just brew it at 80mg/ml or less.. or brew it at 100mg/ml and only pin 80mg/day diluted down by some other oil or other gear.

1.5ml a day and you should be good.

I'm going to post this here as I realize this is a DHB vs primo thread, and I have never tried primo, but it's an active thread so here goes. Just starting my second week of DHB, for the first time, and have noticed some strength and mass changes (especially on my thighs), so really stoked about the DHB, but I also found something else: weiner has totally crashed, no life to it all. No problem with libido, it's very much OK. Was able to ejaculate a couple days ago although it was a lot of work and I never did get totally erect. Today, nothing. Has anyone else experienced this? I really haven't had this issue with any PED before, and I've tried most all of the common ones. I do have an AI (a-zole), does anyone think that would help?

I know I need to get bloods done and estro levels check, working on that this next week. Appreciate any constructive help anyone can offer. I do have sildenifil and PGE1 on-hand but haven't tried them in the current situation.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear