over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs primo e

I'm almost certain it's real it's brewed at 100mg/ml i can smell the guiacol the first week very bad pip. Getting it use to it now. I'm less then 10cc in and noticing some effect increase sweating fullness pump and endurance. I've running gear for 12 years i can usually tell pretty quick.

Lmao you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about... I can throw some guicaol for the hell of it in some Test P 150mg/ml and it’ll have that same smell and that bite... You’re talking like a classic placebo guy...

You do know that anything can give you extra sweating and if you’re pushing yourself you’ll get more endurance, right? Even the famous “Tren cough” isn’t only exclusive to Tren... Soooooo saying you’ve got “XYZ” effects is useless as any steroid will improve whatever you’re doing or trying to do.. There is. O magic results that DHB or any steroid provide... :rolleyes:

Lmao you’ve got no idea what you’re talking about... I can throw some guicaol for the hell of it in some Test P 150mg/ml and it’ll have that same smell and that bite... You’re talking like a classic placebo guy...

You do know that anything can give you extra sweating and if you’re pushing yourself you’ll get more endurance, right? Even the famous “Tren cough” isn’t only exclusive to Tren... Soooooo saying you’ve got “XYZ” effects is useless as any steroid will improve whatever you’re doing or trying to do.. There is. O magic results that DHB or any steroid provide... :rolleyes:

Well that's why you got to trust your source. I'm new to this compound so I'm not exactly sure what else to look for. I'm running my other compounds at a low dose so I can see what this stuff does.

I mainly use npp deca masteron and test. I've used hundreds of 10cc bottles of those 4 I know what they do for me. They all do something different they give a different look if they didn't everyone would just run testosterone cycles. A good example npp thickens up my arms more then any other compound they look round and cartoonish. I could run 2 grams of test and it wouldn't have the same effect.

You sound like the one who doesn't know what they are talking about. I just wanted to try something new I've run the same 3-4 oils for over a decade I'm bored of them.

Last edited:
Well that's why you got to trust your source. I'm new to this compound so I'm not exactly sure what else to look for. I'm running my other compounds at a low dose so I can see what this stuff does.

I mainly use npp deca masteron and test. I've used hundreds of 10cc bottles of those 4 I know what they do for me. They all do something different they give a different look if they didn't everyone would just run testosterone cycles. A good example npp thickens up my arms more then any other compound they look round and cartoonish. I could run 2 grams of test and it wouldn't have the same effect.

You sound like the one who doesn't know what they are talking about. I just wanted to try something new I've run the same 3-4 oils for over a decade I'm bored of them.

And I’m letting you know brother, many things are faked and it’s at the discretion of the user to find out if it is or not..

Saying to trust a source is saying the same thing as “Trust your coke or meth dealer”... They’re all drugs and people are looking for maximum profit and a lot of the testing done has shown some interesting things from some very “reputable” and “trusted” people..

But even then, since I was made aware that you can test things individually, with a fair price and time frame then that’s what I suggest anyone to do..

Why take the chance on “going by feel?” A sushi date costs more money...

And I’m letting you know brother, many things are faked and it’s at the discretion of the user to find out if it is or not..

Saying to trust a source is saying the same thing as “Trust your coke or meth dealer”... They’re all drugs and people are looking for maximum profit and a lot of the testing done has shown some interesting things from some very “reputable” and “trusted” people..

But even then, since I was made aware that you can test things individually, with a fair price and time frame then that’s what I suggest anyone to do..

Why take the chance on “going by feel?” A sushi date costs more money...

I get what your saying. I only bought 40 mls though if I don't like it I'll toss it. If I bought a shit ton of primo or something for sure I would go your route.

Last edited:
All this talk of PIP. Its not hard to add extra BA or BB to a formula to make the PIP different. Solvents are very cheap.

This is very interesting. Npp thickens me up well too but I get terribly soft nipples from it. I've ran 1500 test and 1g EQ and 750 tren at the same time but nothing caps my muscles especially my shoulders like 100mg/day of winstrol. It makes no sense but that's the way it is and how my body responds. I wish i could run NPP more maybe I need to get legit caber.

I think DHB is a fine drug. Nothing wrong with it. I think you will get the results it appears (from your post) that you want from it. I am just an old school person and prefer primo. I have a friend though that would prob sell his mom's soul for unlimited *quality* DHB. Your mileage may vary. Trust in your source and keep on blasting away with training and nutrition per usual and keep a log. It's the only way I can compare how different compounds effect me, no matter how closely related they may or may not be. This would be an opportune time I'd say for you to do the same. I have tons of those black and white composition 99 cent school books full of training routines, cycles etc dating back to around 2001. I don't really need them anymore, I know what I need or don't, what I prefer and what works, but old habits do indeed die hard. Plus these are the type of compounds that you need to know from having had the real deal at least once, to know ok I should have this x,y,z look etc. Sorry for the mini book, but I think this would help you keep track of how different compounds effect you and a ref point for future blasts. I am sure you will love it though :)

IMO Primo is so damn expensive to run at a good "oh, i love and notice this shit" dose. And DHB is the "cool, hot" drug right now but even if you DO find real shit, you hope to god whatever sponsor you use doesnt cripple you with PIP. You basically have to pay, and pay a lot, for a truuusted source for either of these.
Its always real awkward I think when the conversation on primo dwells on the monetary issue. Yes, its more expensive than testosterone or nand (by an order of 10x or greater)....but steroids in general are dirt cheap. Primo being one of the more expensive steroids on the market is still extremely cheap. Its a moot point imo and when that is the only downside people can find about PRIMO....then I say we've found a winner :)

All this talk of PIP. Its not hard to add extra BA or BB to a formula to make the PIP different. Solvents are very cheap.

Pip from high BA or other solvents feel very different then dhb pip in my experience. I've used 5% BA and accidently 15%. It feel a very different...

Which one do you prefer? What differences do you notice in the look between the two? I've run a heafty dose of primo before and really liked it. I felt dry but full and pumped muscles had a different look.to them.

Just started

250 test e
200-400mg dhb (as much as I can tolerate that week. Pip)
100 mg mast p

Coming off a long cruise building doses up slowly.

Well you are trying it so you'll find out!! That said they are not the same thing. People always complain about the price of primo. You can get real Bayer Primo for $10-12 am amp. If you run it for 16 weeks at 800 that's about $1300. That's not too bad for a 16 week cycle and its probably the safest gear out there. That said I know EQ would be cheaper but good quality EQ is not that much cheaper.

Man my shoulders are starting to look wide! Chest looks full! I feel good skin looks nice no anxiety like I get from EQ. I'm trying to hit at least 50mg a day. This is really nice so far. No bloat! First injection was about 3 weeks ago.

Last edited:
DHB converts to both mestanolone and metenolone making it a no brainier over Primo. It's likely going to give the most optimal hardening effects from an oil.

I can't tolerate most of these drugs anymore except for Test. Felt like crap on Primo. Lowered estro too much (yes it does do that). Lowered it below my TRT numbers and that was on 750-1000mg test as well.

Maybe when I was younger I simply didn't care about feeling good and was too concerned with just getting the physique I wanted so I overlooked the side effects. Not so much anymore.

Primo gives better cosmetic results in my experience. DHB is far better for strength. I like both.

Every time people bring up DHB, someone says we should stick to the compounds we've run for years. Don't try anything new. DHB isn't new at all. I ran it for the first time in 2004. It was more popular in the early 2000s before it was banned in the US.

Man my shoulders are starting to look wide! Chest looks full! I feel good skin looks nice no anxiety like I get from EQ. I'm trying to hit at least 50mg a day. This is really nice so far. No bloat! First injection was about 3 weeks ago.

How did this cycle go?

DHB I noticed has thermo effect where I just feel hot.
Strength seemed to increase over the entire cycle.
I was able to feel it much faster than normal. Test cyp usually hits me pretty hard on end of wk3 beginning of wk4 where DHB it me by the end of week
I have never tired EQ but I would assume the vascularity from DHB is just as good if not better than EQ.

I have asked Mike Arnold a few times where he found that DHB had an anabolic rating of around 700 - few posts back he had mentioned the A:A rating floating around on the web is wrong.
Anyone else have any info on this?

Reactions: Dhb
No. And i never will. Lets see a physique update what this DHB has done for you?

I agree with you. I wouldn't trust someone grading their own homework. The primo im using is 100% real. You know you can send your gear individually to Jano..

Exactly. I always like to see someone show I looked like this (insert pic) and done this and ended up looking that this (insert pic). It's not because I think they are lying and it's more because I know so many are really deluded.

I am also always telling guys to send their stuff in Jano as well. It's very easy and fairly cheap. If someone is going to order 10+ vials of primo or DHB etc they might as well get it tested.

I haven't used DHB so don't have a clue how it is but I would like to try it sometime in the future. Many act like it's the holy grail and it obviously isn't but even just for the fact of trying something new it interests me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear