over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs. Primobolan: mg per mg

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I was hoping to get some feedback from those who have tried both DHB and primo. Most people say DHB is like a super primobolan. How much stronger would you say DHB is compared to primo?

Would you say 100mg of DHB per week equals about 200mg of primo per week as far as results? In other words, could we expect to get very similar gains from 100mg DHB as we would from 200mg primo?

i'm running it now at 675 a week from a 150mg/mL blend and i've had ZERO pip....i've gone as far as shooting 200mg of DHB into 1 delt with no lumps or swelling...wondering if I should be concerned since the last time I ran it at 100mg/mL i thought i was going to die from every shot. Besides the PIP I don't know any telltale sign to recognize it as DHB over anything else. I know it's not Tren from the lack of insane sweating and aggression and no tren cough, that's about it.

dhb is stronger mg per mg than deca, but less than tren. I haven't used primo personally, but assuming it's around the strength of EQ, then 100mg dhb is probably around 500-600mg of primo.

100mg DHB = 500mg to 600mg primo? You sure? That sounds crazy.

Dude DHB shits on primo, on Tren too. It's the new king in my book. 100mgs of dhb, 400mgs of Primo lol. 100mgs of dhb, 70mgs of Tren but 0 sides

If 100mg DHB can yield similar gains as 400mg primo, it'd be a winner. I had heard DHB is 2 to 3 times stronger than primo, but not 4, 5 or even 6 times stronger. And if it's true that DHB is pretty mild on lipids, I can't think of any other AAS that one would want to run.

i'm running it now at 675 a week from a 150mg/mL blend and i've had ZERO pip....i've gone as far as shooting 200mg of DHB into 1 delt with no lumps or swelling...wondering if I should be concerned since the last time I ran it at 100mg/mL i thought i was going to die from every shot. Besides the PIP I don't know any telltale sign to recognize it as DHB over anything else. I know it's not Tren from the lack of insane sweating and aggression and no tren cough, that's about it.
Blend as in it has other stuff with it?

If 100mg DHB can yield similar gains as 400mg primo, it'd be a winner. I had heard DHB is 2 to 3 times stronger than primo, but not 4, 5 or even 6 times stronger. And if it's true that DHB is pretty mild on lipids, I can't think of any other AAS that one would want to run.

Primo doesn't even do shit til 600-700mg plus lol

Dude DHB shits on primo, on Tren too. It's the new king in my book. 100mgs of dhb, 400mgs of Primo lol. 100mgs of dhb, 70mgs of Tren but 0 sides
It is much stronger than primo. Tough to put an equation between them and I think it's different for certain effects. In terms of actual muscle accrual, I suppose 1:2.5 or 1:3 is a decent approximation. However, if comparing strength gains then I think the 1:5 or 1:6 isn't out of the question. Primo seems to only benefit strength from accelerated recovery from additional volume and progression. DHB starts adding strength independent of volume by end of week 2. The neural stimulation is nowhere near comparable between the two. Other things that are very hard for me to equate between them are general feel and health. Primo doesn't do much to my lipids, nothing to my BP or RHR and not much in terms of general daily energy or feeling. On the other hand, DHB doesn't ding my lipids much either but it raises my CRP more than any other injectable I've ever used. Normally, my CRP will come back at 0.5-2.0. Obviously higher end while on cycle. But with DHB in the mix, it was over 10.0. Freaked me out a bit. Also, DHB seems to induce a bit of lethargy over time. Not certain why but it is what I've noticed.

I use it at 200 mg weekly, it is a good alternative for those who do not want to deal with the side effects of trembo, nor can you ask for the same results

It is much stronger than primo. Tough to put an equation between them and I think it's different for certain effects. In terms of actual muscle accrual, I suppose 1:2.5 or 1:3 is a decent approximation. However, if comparing strength gains then I think the 1:5 or 1:6 isn't out of the question. Primo seems to only benefit strength from accelerated recovery from additional volume and progression. DHB starts adding strength independent of volume by end of week 2. The neural stimulation is nowhere near comparable between the two. Other things that are very hard for me to equate between them are general feel and health. Primo doesn't do much to my lipids, nothing to my BP or RHR and not much in terms of general daily energy or feeling. On the other hand, DHB doesn't ding my lipids much either but it raises my CRP more than any other injectable I've ever used. Normally, my CRP will come back at 0.5-2.0. Obviously higher end while on cycle. But with DHB in the mix, it was over 10.0. Freaked me out a bit. Also, DHB seems to induce a bit of lethargy over time. Not certain why but it is what I've noticed.
Have you considered the solvents/carrier oil elevating your crp instead of the dhb? watched a video on YouTube about this. I believe vigoroussteve posted it.

Have you considered the solvents/carrier oil elevating your crp instead of the dhb? watched a video on YouTube about this. I believe vigoroussteve posted it.
Well the carrier in probably 99% of what I inject is mct (some mig840). So I don't think that is an issue. As for solvents, well, I can't rule it out right away, but I'm uncertain of the solvent content used in the DHB was running at the time. I use a different source's DHB now but I can test mid cycle next time I use DHB. If there is not an elevation in CRP then I can possibly chalk it up to the previous source's solvent content. If it produces a similar result then I can't rule out the DHB.

That said, I thought the only solvent that was harmful long and short term was guaiacol. Could definitely be mistaken on that though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131