over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB vs. Primobolan: mg per mg

Very possible happens too often
People tend to overlook how anabolic food is and what can be obtained with just a little gear and proper eating and progressive training. If you’re a mass monster then no I don’t think 300mg will do anything,but for the rest of us if it’s legit it’ll definitely be a nice addition to a run.

A little works wonders when you train hard,smart and feed that body food

People tend to overlook how anabolic food is and what can be obtained with just a little gear and proper eating and progressive training. If you’re a mass monster then no I don’t think 300mg will do anything,but for the rest of us if it’s legit it’ll definitely be a nice addition to a run.

You ran a gram of DHB?!?!

How was it? Amazing???? I’d be worried about detaching a chesticle, dhb gives great strength gains

So would just 200mg of dhb ew for 5 weeks be long enough or need one time .I'm just wondering I've never dealt with it

DHB and Primo are not comparable, just different drug
Fair enough, new topic then Mibolerone vs Proviron vs Superdrol...........and GO:

It would be interesting to see if people using a topical DHB had an increase in CrP. That would indicate whether its the compound or the chronic PIP/crashing at site that is too blame. The lethargy is no surprise as even the old 1AD and later 1dhea were notorious for causing lethargy and obviously most were not getting high enough levels via conversion to rival direct injects.

The same I'm actually running 300mg now.sometimes I'll bump it to 400mg but that's plenty. Those saying 1000mg is the best and thats where it shines. It's a waste

If I have to inject a drug that needs to be 1000+mg for it to work.its definitely nothing I want to use.
I ain't that bright clearly..
Pimp... That above post... Ur referring to 300 of DHB right?
Not primo.
Im using my phone and for whatever reason, I cant go to the previous page

You ran a gram of DHB?!?!

How was it? Amazing???? I’d be worried about detaching a chesticle, dhb gives great strength gains
I wasted part of it because I couldn’t really utilize that much. It wasn’t much different from 600mg a day just a lot more oil and scar tissue from injecting so much. The body can only get so strong and develop so much lean tissue at a time. I was extremely vascular and full, but it wasn’t sustainable. I definitely had a certain look.I ran it with a gram of test and I could’ve gotten the same growth from 500test 600dhb. So unless you’re the size of lucky I’d say don’t waste your oil or your money. I just experiment with stuff and at one point or another I’ve pushed every compound I’ve tried to a gram or more just to see. It’s not advisable but if you don’t do it you’ll never know.
It’s like training, guys talk about an rir or rpe but have never really pushed to failure and beyond so they really don’t have anything to compare it to. If you don’t know what overdoing it is then how do you know how to gauge your optimal zone.
Might be a poor comparison lol but it makes sense to me.

exactly - I need a much larger dose to feel the real effect of the drug. When I first did dhb, my dose was 1575mg a week (225mg/day)so probably this amount of EO caused these huge inflammatory states.
Then I tried several more dhb in smaller doses, but they were just too small for me. But if I found a dhb that would not cause inflammation at a dose of 1g week, I would certainly run it

I ain't that bright clearly..
Pimp... That above post... Ur referring to 300 of DHB right?
Not primo.
Im using my phone and for whatever reason, I cant go to the previous page
No I was talking about primo brother. I've tried the 1000+ mg before and it was a complete waist of gear because I get the same from 300 or 400mg

No I was talking about primo brother. I've tried the 1000+ mg before and it was a complete waist of gear because I get the same from 300 or 400mg
You get the same results from Primo at 3-400mg and 1000mg+?

You get the same results from Primo at 3-400mg and 1000mg+?
I do bro .remember everyone reacts different to different drugs. Actually to be honest when I tried it at 1000+ I was feeling good. It weird to explain. But it was like my body was telling me hey this is too much for me

Also same diet same of other drugs in it.and never had any one say a word. Now at the 300 -400mg I had people constantly telling me I looked great. And I'm talking about people in the supermarket and places like that .not only people I knew.

Funny people I know would ask me what you taking or added because you looking amazing. I was no actually I drop the dose on primo ha ha

My state of mind all the time with compounds...

BIOGENIX
Me to bro.the only one I have to go real high AND I DON'T is test. For some reason I don't respond well to test.what I mean by that I can take 500mg and my bloodwork shows me in the very very low 2000 mark over a bit less .and no its not bad drug.this goes with pharmaceutical straight from pharmacy. But I never go over 600mg no matter the cycle.actually same with rest I never go higher than 600mg on anything

I haven't tried Primo since the 90's using the 50mg amps down in Mexico...lol:D

I may give 75-100mg EOD a shot (literally) if I can muster up enough to try it. Still expensive, but much more manageable. I have different goals now at 45 than I did in my 20's and 30's, so using it after being on 20-60mg test EOD-EOOD may make it 'feel' more effective i'm hoping?

I bagged on Primo for most my life...lol, funny how you end up years later, lol:eek:

It is much stronger than primo. Tough to put an equation between them and I think it's different for certain effects. In terms of actual muscle accrual, I suppose 1:2.5 or 1:3 is a decent approximation. However, if comparing strength gains then I think the 1:5 or 1:6 isn't out of the question. Primo seems to only benefit strength from accelerated recovery from additional volume and progression. DHB starts adding strength independent of volume by end of week 2. The neural stimulation is nowhere near comparable between the two. Other things that are very hard for me to equate between them are general feel and health. Primo doesn't do much to my lipids, nothing to my BP or RHR and not much in terms of general daily energy or feeling. On the other hand, DHB doesn't ding my lipids much either but it raises my CRP more than any other injectable I've ever used. Normally, my CRP will come back at 0.5-2.0. Obviously higher end while on cycle. But with DHB in the mix, it was over 10.0. Freaked me out a bit. Also, DHB seems to induce a bit of lethargy over time. Not certain why but it is what I've noticed.
Ive noticed very similar effects as mentioned here. Great post

So would just 200mg of dhb ew for 5 weeks be long enough or need one time .I'm just wondering I've never dealt with it
I'm running it at 225 a week. 75mg mwf with 500 test 300 primo. Its been about 3 weeks. I can't really tell if I notice to much difference from what I was running prior - I dropped primo from 600 to 300 and added the dhb. Will follow up if I notice anything ground braking

on Reddit...a few guys tested their C-RP on dhb and it came back very elevated. It seems DHB is pretty inflammatory and they also experienced lethargy around week 6. Honestly I don’t know how to get around that, maybe curcumin and BPC on cycle and keep it short and sweet.

maybe a better DHB use would be to rotated it 6 week intervals dosed high...

like base drugs....
test 400mg, deca 300mg. 18 weeks...

rotate dhb 6 weeks on @ 500mg, and front load 800mg week 1. Then switch to NPP for 6 weeks @ 400mg, then back to the DHB protocol for the last 6 weeks
Bumping old post but I feel the lethargic action of dhb to be true. On 500 Test and 450 dhb some days pre workout doesn’t even do shit.

dhb is stronger mg per mg than deca, but less than tren. I haven't used primo personally, but assuming it's around the strength of EQ, then 100mg dhb is probably around 500-600mg of primo.
What are you basing this statement on?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke