over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB

What are the sides like with DHB?

Anyone run bloodwork?

Seems like a less harsher tren by description; but dry gains with really good strength increase comes at the cost of damaging health usually (ie.tren, superdrol).

Wonder if it can be a staple like NPP in an off season stack or use it sparingly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

To my knowledge, not a single person has run bloodwork on it and posted the results.

I disagree about it being a fad though. Seems the reviews among those who have used the real stuff are overwhelmingly positive.

My experience with DHB was extremely positive in most aspects. Source i got it from brewed at 200mg/ml and i ran 800mg off the bat and about 6 ish weeks weeks in was crippled with pip and had to stop taking it. Was injecting 1.5cc m/w/f. Pretty sure it crashed in my quad and i could barely walk for weeks. Best way i could describe it is everything i want EQ to be but 10000x better. Extreme vascularity and muscle hardness. Strength gains were absolutely through the roof on it as well. However DHB absolutely increased my blood pressure more than almost anything I've ever taken to the point it did have me concerned. Also had the absolutely worst night sweats of my life on this compound. I would wake up and look like i just ran 5 miles through the amazon jungle and I'm not a sweaty person by nature what so ever,substantially worse than any tren night sweats I've ever gotten. With all that beings aid I will run it again but at a much lower dosage next go around as i loved the results i got from it. Would be amazing for a lean bulk stacked with some test and mast imo.

Found this on DHB, what do you think guys?

"Our observation that administration of 1-Test results in a significant increase of liver weight can be taken as an indication of liver toxic side effects. However, it has to be considered that liver weight changes are often reversible. In our study we have also investigated the mRNA expression of TAT, a frequently used reference gene to study liver toxic effects of substances and anabolic steroids. TAT expression remains unaffected after 1-Test administration."

My experience with DHB was extremely positive in most aspects. Source i got it from brewed at 200mg/ml and i ran 800mg off the bat and about 6 ish weeks weeks in was crippled with pip and had to stop taking it. Was injecting 1.5cc m/w/f. Pretty sure it crashed in my quad and i could barely walk for weeks. Best way i could describe it is everything i want EQ to be but 10000x better. Extreme vascularity and muscle hardness. Strength gains were absolutely through the roof on it as well. However DHB absolutely increased my blood pressure more than almost anything I've ever taken to the point it did have me concerned. Also had the absolutely worst night sweats of my life on this compound. I would wake up and look like i just ran 5 miles through the amazon jungle and I'm not a sweaty person by nature what so ever,substantially worse than any tren night sweats I've ever gotten. With all that beings aid I will run it again but at a much lower dosage next go around as i loved the results i got from it. Would be amazing for a lean bulk stacked with some test and mast imo.

The blood pressure part just killed all my dreams and hopes for 1-TEST....

That is odd... did not see this being a huge side effect as the compound is dry and not extremely androgenic.

-FF

That is odd... did not see this being a huge side effect as the compound is dry and not extremely androgenic.

-FF

Is it in relation to RBC being boosted like EQ? That's what I automatically expected as a side of DHB with it's comparisons to EQ.

-FF

I haven't heard of many ppl complaining about BP issues with it and haven't had any myself while running it. I think the severe PIP and the body reacting to it could also be the cause of high BP mentioned by the guy you quoted. That's what happened when I first tried DHB at 200 mg/ml a long while back - nasty PIP and body tried to fight the reaction off, stopped it after one shot and didn't touch it again until Viking came out with his awesome pip free version. So I wouldn't put it off that fast if I were you :)

-FF

I have a feeling the only way you are going to know for sure is trying it on yourself. BP will be effected differently between user to user. I've not used it, but those who have ran it stated they really liked it, except for some they had painful shots. I don't remember them stating their BP became elevated. I do recall one guy stating it having similar effects (body-wise) as Primo or masteron, but he stopped around week 12+ because it was giving him some prostate issues. Stated it hardened him up quite well. He used 300mg and ramped up to 600mg/wk. He took 500mg/wk of test with it. Some other guys mentioned it as painless, but mentioned at higher dosings they got more cramps. Another guy described it as similar to winstrol's effects, but without the side- effects. He mentioned that he thought it was fake the first 2-3 weeks, then it hit him pretty hard in positive effects.

Just giving some reports from 1 forum I'm on over a few/many years. I"ve never tried it, so I can't give my opinion. I've wanted to try it out for many years though, just to try something new. Hell, I've hardly used anything for the last 7-8 years though, except low dose test and an occasional short run of a few other things:cool:

I have a feeling the only way you are going to know for sure is trying it on yourself. BP will be effected differently between user to user. I've not used it, but those who have ran it stated they really liked it, except for some they had painful shots. I don't remember them stating their BP became elevated. I do recall one guy stating it having similar effects (body-wise) as Primo or masteron, but he stopped around week 12+ because it was giving him some prostate issues. Stated it hardened him up quite well. He used 300mg and ramped up to 600mg/wk. He took 500mg/wk of test with it. Some other guys mentioned it as painless, but mentioned at higher dosings they got more cramps. Another guy described it as similar to winstrol's effects, but without the side- effects. He mentioned that he thought it was fake the first 2-3 weeks, then it hit him pretty hard in positive effects.

Just giving some reports from 1 forum I'm on over a few/many years. I"ve never tried it, so I can't give my opinion. I've wanted to try it out for many years though, just to try something new. Hell, I've hardly used anything for the last 7-8 years though, except low dose test and an occasional short run of a few other things:cool:

Good info.

All I can rely on is oral supplementation from 2001-2003 era.

1-androsetendiol and 1-test ether gels...

I recall people getting a burning sensation when urinating and extreme lethargy.

Not sure about other sides.

-FF

Good info.

All I can rely on is oral supplementation from 2001-2003 era.

1-androsetendiol and 1-test ether gels...

I recall people getting a burning sensation when urinating and extreme lethargy.

Not sure about other sides.

-FF

The 1-test transdermal products I tried all caused some level of skin irritation similar to how 1-test cyp causes irritation / PIP. I never experienced lethargy as a side effect.

I wasn't monitoring liver enzymes or blood pressure at the time, so I'm not sure about those.

Found this on DHB, what do you think guys?

"Our observation that administration of 1-Test results in a significant increase of liver weight can be taken as an indication of liver toxic side effects. However, it has to be considered that liver weight changes are often reversible. In our study we have also investigated the mRNA expression of TAT, a frequently used reference gene to study liver toxic effects of substances and anabolic steroids. TAT expression remains unaffected after 1-Test administration."

Where did you get this info from, I seemed to have missed that part. I would like to read more.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear