over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB

I ran DHB with 4-AD for my first cycle back in 2004. Both transdermal. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, but I got outstanding results in just 4 weeks. Bench press went up 40 pounds, squat went up 60, etc. after a long plateau lifting naturally.

I've done a few cycles of the injectable version (1-test cyp) since then, also with great results. I haven't done it in years, though. Something about boldenone / DHB seems to kill my sex drive now that I'm older. I'll probably give it a try again at some point at a low dose along with other compounds.

Love it.

Tapered up from 150mg a week to now 300mg a week. Shoulders and fullness are there.

I will hit 450mg a week here and soon and peak at 600mg a week.

Are we thinking 500 mg a week is too high due to PIP?

I was going to mirror my Primo experiment with the 500 mg/week dose for 1T.

Will I feel like I was beat with a baseball bat with 5 pins a week?

-FF

honestly the dhb has no pip, cant say for other manufacturers
zero pip-none-no bullshit

I ran DHB with 4-AD for my first cycle back in 2004. Both transdermal. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, but I got outstanding results in just 4 weeks. Bench press went up 40 pounds, squat went up 60, etc. after a long plateau lifting naturally.

I've done a few cycles of the injectable version (1-test cyp) since then, also with great results. I haven't done it in years, though. Something about boldenone / DHB seems to kill my sex drive now that I'm older. I'll probably give it a try again at some point at a low dose along with other compounds.

Is this a common thing?

Is this a common thing?

I remember using it as well (topically) and high dose oral and libido was crushed......which "COULD BE" from potentially crashing E2 levels if no test base is ran at a sufficient dose to counter it.

Primo did this to me on my normal TRT dose as a base.... E2 was 0.5 to non detectable.

This is just my hypothesis from DHT affecting estrogen for some people.

-FF

I ran DHB about 3-4 years ago for 12-14 weeks and loved it. Dry gains and very vascular, some PIP for sure back then. Getting ready to pull the trigger and get some more for 450mg a week for 12-16 weeks on top of my regular 200mg test cruise. Tempted to add some low dose tbol. I am glad to see DBH is back and popular again, hope to see it become way more common.

I had a buddy who ran DHB/NPP 350mg each and swore it was his favorite cycle by far. Very lean gains with low sides

Sounds like a good combo since DHB won’t aggravate progesterone or estrogen.

Are we thinking 500 mg a week is too high due to PIP?

I was going to mirror my Primo experiment with the 500 mg/week dose for 1T.

Will I feel like I was beat with a baseball bat with 5 pins a week?

-FF

If done properly there is no pain... I've run viking and will be running it again and never had pain whatsoever..

Properly?

In other words the brew.. The right amount of mgs cc ( don't get greedy by adding too many) .. Like any brew the right amount of Bb and ba.. There are a few out there that know how to make DHB pretty painless.. As I stated I use Viking and never had pain .. Just result.. Love DHb..

For whatever reason DHB/primo gives me a more youthful radiant look..
Tight, clear and even skin.
Unlike tren that makes you look old/older.

Is this a common thing?

I don't know how common it is, but I've read from a few other guys online who've had sexual side effects from EQ and DHB. I would guess that it's not as common as with deca or tren.

dhb is good stuff. i did 3 cc of it and got bad pip but i still did cardio the next day... it wasnt that bad. iv had worse pip from horrible brewed test e ...

but do 1 cc (200 mg /ml) with a slin pin per injction and pip is very miminmal... very minimal... but of course it depends on the source.
iv ran 600 mg test e and 800 mg dhb(dhb dosed at 200)

i am gonna run it again soon or ment. havent decided yet. never tried ment..

I remember using it as well (topically) and high dose oral and libido was crushed......which "COULD BE" from potentially crashing E2 levels if no test base is ran at a sufficient dose to counter it.

Primo did this to me on my normal TRT dose as a base.... E2 was 0.5 to non detectable.

This is just my hypothesis from DHT affecting estrogen for some people.

-FF

I'd love to try DHB. And hope it doesn't treat me like the DHT's (which crush my E2), causing me to have to raise the amount of Test in the cycle. I hate using more test than TRT, just to get some estrogen.

So, here's hoping DHB will not mess with the TRT E2 levels.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity