over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB

I'd love to try DHB. And hope it doesn't treat me like the DHT's (which crush my E2), causing me to have to raise the amount of Test in the cycle. I hate using more test than TRT, just to get some estrogen.

So, here's hoping DHB will not mess with the TRT E2 levels.

This is what worries me and I have no way of checking on cycle E2 level without jumping through hundreds of hoops. When I used primo, I used a little more test just to guess it raised my E2 enough that the primo didn't lower it.

beginning to wonder if I even had real DHB

nips started getting puffy 2 weeks into it, and wouldn't go down even with 60mg of pharma ralox every day

been off for 3 weeks and no problems with my nips

was on 600mg per week. From Taylor. I heard it might be low dose tren

beginning to wonder if I even had real DHB

nips started getting puffy 2 weeks into it, and wouldn't go down even with 60mg of pharma ralox every day

been off for 3 weeks and no problems with my nips

was on 600mg per week. From Taylor. I heard it might be low dose tren

Which sponsor were you using?

Anyone check if their resting heart rate increased on his stuff? What dose was used for those who checked?

Also, anyone get an increase in hematocrit with this since it's related to EQ?

When geno stocks this (won't be for awhile) I am going to just go for it. I will probably run it solo or with a small amount of test. It will be nice to try something different as I have used most things.

the one weird thing i found about dhb was the night sweats i got at 500mg. the 100mg/ml dosage is a bit of a pain but as long as its made decently with EO its generally no problem (especially if you mix it with something else in the syringe)

Is it still the flavor of the month? I know for awhile it was all over a ton of forums and people raving about it. Just wondering how the guys here feel about it after they've used it for a couple of weeks?

Is it worth the hype?

I'm pretty convinced it's another "flavor of the month", just like MENT was a year ago - I don't hear anything about it now, and I even tried some. I really wonder if a lot of these things are even real or someone's idea of a marketing ploy. I would just bet if a mass-spec was done on some of these things people would be surprised as to what they really are. Just my opinion.

I ran DHB for about 3 years straight at one point. Nothing but dry gains and vascularity, although I ran it at about 700mgs per week. When I ran the DHB sometimes I used 70mg per week test, other times I ran test at at about 150mg per week.
Just depended on how much test prop(or cyp) I put in the same DHB vial. I usually brewed 100ml at a time, and i usually brewed it at about 70-80mg/ml concentration(DHB). At 100mg(DHB) concentration left me with PIP and knots all over.

When I ran injectable trest(MENT) solo I also saw semi-dry gains, albeit at VERY much lower dosings. 25-50mg per day.. Majority of the times I ran it at the lower end of that. I remember dosing 50mg first pin. Body temperatue increased a few hours later, and for the whole run my whole body stayed hot.. my feet especially.. Also noticed a slight bit of elevated heart rate,. Managable using 200-400mg of l-theanine.
On the positive side, erections were MUCH FULLER, and more frequent. Somewhat annoying. Strength and fullness very noticeable after 2-3 days of dosing.

All that said, I respond well to small doses. When compltely off all gear, and just using creatine and beta-alanine, guys ask when I am on. Noridc genetics, I suppose.

You ran 700mg for 3 years straight? Jesus

I'm pretty convinced it's another "flavor of the month", just like MENT was a year ago - I don't hear anything about it now, and I even tried some. I really wonder if a lot of these things are even real or someone's idea of a marketing ploy. I would just bet if a mass-spec was done on some of these things people would be surprised as to what they really are. Just my opinion.

Dhb is more expensive to produce, alot of it is probably fake or degraded accorsing to my chinese friend. He was wondering why ppl inquire about it so , same with trest/ment

Dhb is more expensive to produce, alot of it is probably fake or degraded accorsing to my chinese friend. He was wondering why ppl inquire about it so , same with trest/ment

Its just the newest fad drug like trest.Test, deca, eq and some mast have always been fine with me

What are the sides like with DHB?

Anyone run bloodwork?

Seems like a less harsher tren by description; but dry gains with really good strength increase comes at the cost of damaging health usually (ie.tren, superdrol).

Wonder if it can be a staple like NPP in an off season stack or use it sparingly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Its just the newest fad drug like trest.Test, deca, eq and some mast have always been fine with me

I wouldnt dismiss it, personally. Trest is a good drug too. Funny you mention eq, and dismiaa dhb when dhb is just 5a reduced boldenone. Its in the name, dihydroboldenone. Deca causes more heart damage than any other steroid studied, its good to have options.

I wouldnt dismiss it, personally. Trest is a good drug too. Funny you mention eq, and dismiaa dhb when dhb is just 5a reduced boldenone. Its in the name, dihydroboldenone. Deca causes more heart damage than any other steroid studied, its good to have options.

its also very expensive and likely to be faked....so youre probably just using eq anyways;)

What are the sides like with DHB?

Anyone run bloodwork?

Seems like a less harsher tren by description; but dry gains with really good strength increase comes at the cost of damaging health usually (ie.tren, superdrol).

Wonder if it can be a staple like NPP in an off season stack or use it sparingly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I just had some crazy night sweats on it. definitely some good dry gains, as long as its well made its not hard to keep up MG wise. I've heard some people using 200mg or so with low dose test on a cruise

I am hoping I can come across tested legit DHB as Im going to do an in depth experiment series on it like I did with Var and Primo

Pre dexascan
Pre blood work

Then mid cycle re-testing to see whats going on with this stuff.

-FF

I am hoping I can come across tested legit DHB as Im going to do an in depth experiment series on it like I did with Var and Primo

Pre dexascan
Pre blood work

-FF

I think Viking Labs tested it in their sponsor thread. I don't know if it was 3rd party or whatever but I'm pretty sure there is something in that thread to look at.

Pre dexascan

Pre blood work

-FF

I’d honestly wait for Geno to get his ready for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510