over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb

pokaplaya22

Newbies
Hey all, I aquired some from another board reputable sponsor (whom is no longer around) I started off slow taking 200 mg for the first week. I am aware of the pip, but immediately after the first injection I had a low grade fever for about a day or two, and was a little sore and swollen. I discontinued use and tried again about 4 days later, same effect. I even tried mixing with test. No dice. Has anyone had this experience? The only thing I can think is maybe I'm having a reaction to the carrier oil. Any suggestions on how I can combat this? I have 5 unopened bottles, hate to throw them out.

Could be a reaction as you mentioned or possibly the gear is contaminated? Not typically an issue with a trusted source but anything is possible. I never experienced fever with dhb per say but I did sweat more similar to how I get on tren. Biggest issue I had was the pip. Have you tried one of the other bottles?

Hey all, I aquired some from another board reputable sponsor (whom is no longer around) I started off slow taking 200 mg for the first week. I am aware of the pip, but immediately after the first injection I had a low grade fever for about a day or two, and was a little sore and swollen. I discontinued use and tried again about 4 days later, same effect. I even tried mixing with test. No dice. Has anyone had this experience? The only thing I can think is maybe I'm having a reaction to the carrier oil. Any suggestions on how I can combat this? I have 5 unopened bottles, hate to throw them out.

I tried DHB from TGC....didn't run it high so didn't have much PIP..........but LIKED it ALOT... didn't have the reaction you did....

I use from a source here n never had any issues. No pip at all. Do get some night sweats like tren here n there. I wld maybe wait a bit longer make sure ur not coming down with nothing and mix with test n try one more time. If still does it ur body does not like something in it. Leave it alone.

I had similar issues with primo from a source still lurking around here. It ended up getting tested and had nothing In the vial that could be identified. I still have 6 vials of it...for some reason I try to convince myself maybe they will magically be primo later on...just can't bring myself to throw hundreds of dollars in the trash.
Like said above try another vial , possibly try a at home test kit or send it in for testing. I'm sure you know already but Make sure you are cleaning the injection site and using a new pin each time. Also are you pinning in different locations? I've hit scar tissue before and had a minor infection.

I keep hearing about the pip, is the compound that much better than alternatives for those who have used to make it worth it?

I was just looking for a thread on this but couldn’t find anything.

I’m interested in knowing the results from it, starting dosage. Seems like a good compound to run.

Don’t mean to hijack thread

I keep hearing about the pip, is the compound that much better than alternatives for those who have used to make it worth it?
I tried it for a alternative to tren and it was great , amazing results. I was noticing changes very rapidly. The DHB I got from a Sponsor here gave me no PIP what so ever. I've heard of others trying DHB from other labs and they would have horrible PIP.
Even if I had PIP I would still use it. I liked it that much. I didn't notice any sides and I was running 200mg every five days for 10 weeks.
Im already planning another run next year.
If you never tried it I would recommend running it to see what it's about.

I tried 2 different brands and had both with crippling PIP and a perminent scar on my ass. Tried 2 different brands of TD DHB and had the best cycle in years, maybe my best cycle ever.

TD DHB is where it's at. Very effective

Has anyone got bloodwork on it? I know there is not as much info as other aas, wonder how harsh it is on kidneys?

Has anyone got bloodwork on it? I know there is not as much info as other aas, wonder how harsh it is on kidneys?

Amazing compound when you get the real shit. After a 16 week run of up to 600mg per week its effects for me were very mild on H/H and a negative on my lipid profile but nothing to significant when coupled with a spot on diet and cardio. Next best compound to tren.

Amazing compound when you get the real shit. After a 16 week run of up to 600mg per week its effects for me were very mild on H/H and a negative on my lipid profile but nothing to significant when coupled with a spot on diet and cardio. Next best compound to tren.
how does it compare to primo for gains/hardening/recovery?

I tried it for a alternative to tren and it was great , amazing results. I was noticing changes very rapidly. The DHB I got from a Sponsor here gave me no PIP what so ever. I've heard of others trying DHB from other labs and they would have horrible PIP.
Even if I had PIP I would still use it. I liked it that much. I didn't notice any sides and I was running 200mg every five days for 10 weeks.
Im already planning another run next year.
If you never tried it I would recommend running it to see what it's about.

What kind of results did u get on that? You run it on a cutter?

I tried 2 different brands and had both with crippling PIP and a perminent scar on my ass. Tried 2 different brands of TD DHB and had the best cycle in years, maybe my best cycle ever.

What does TD stand for?

this has me thinking of brewing up a blend like:

50mg dhb
50mg primo ace
50mg bold cyp
10mg test prop
per ml

1ml per day

Yah, this place is a shill of what it used to be. People are finally calling 1-test its appropriate name, and all the dogs have found fresh blood elsewhere. Normally, we'd get a bunch of stubborn ol' guys hootin and hollering, calling DHB a "prohormone" and a fraud.

Of course DHB is great. If you aren't including progestogens, then there are only two oils Test and DHB. Otherwise, DHB and Trestolone are the greatest stack going for the masses. They are the peak fruit of the recently bygone era of experimental steroid production.

id definitely like to try it. one concern I read on another board it could be more toxic than other injectables just due to the solvents getting it to suspend, and them tending to be worse on our kidneys than the actual AAS. knowing my luck I would get pain and not be able to do cardio lol

I used a bunch of 1-test in the early 2000's and it was FANTASTIC. Lately I have used 1-dhea which is a precursor to 1-AD which is the precursor to 1-test. Even with all the conversion necessary the stuff is still great. Heck even oral 1-dhea at 330mg, which has horrible oral bioavailability, proved effective in a human study.

how does it compare to primo for gains/hardening/recovery?

It's much stronger than primo for size and strength gains. It's probably the best compound for strength that I've tried. Primo gives a similar but better cosmetic look in my experience.

I don't see negative effects on my bloodwork with DHB other than with lipids. It can raise my blood pressure at higher doses and interfere with my sleep (not as badly as tren). I've bought some vials with terrible PIP, but my homebrew batches are mostly painless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131