over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb

I had similar issues with primo from a source still lurking around here. It ended up getting tested and had nothing In the vial that could be identified. I still have 6 vials of it...for some reason I try to convince myself maybe they will magically be primo later on...just can't bring myself to throw hundreds of dollars in the trash.
Like said above try another vial , possibly try a at home test kit or send it in for testing. I'm sure you know already but Make sure you are cleaning the injection site and using a new pin each time. Also are you pinning in different locations? I've hit scar tissue before and had a minor infection.
This is why I’m too scared to try primo ☹️

Dhb made me harder and more vascular then tren. However the random increased heart rate in the middle of the night scared me. I’d take trens night sweats over that.

Dhb made me harder and more vascular then tren. However the random increased heart rate in the middle of the night scared me. I’d take trens night sweats over that.

What was your dosage?

What was your dosage?
I don’t recall the exact amount but I’ve always been a moderate user. Even after 7-8 yrs of usage I still used 500-600mgs of test and 3-400 deca. Having said that I think the dhb was around 300mgs/week

I have ran dhb many times. It’s the best aas ever. Primo on steroids. Harder, leaner, stronger, better cardio and bigger. Blood work always good. The PIP is real. There apparantly some chefs that make it painless but I have not had that experience. Even with the crazy pip I did not care. It had no noticeable side effects. Its like I said in the beginning. It’s primo on steroids.

If these sources shared the painless recipe or sources come up with a painless solution. I guaran fucking tee you it will be the number #1 AAS is the world

I have ran dhb many times. It’s the best aas ever. Primo on steroids. Harder, leaner, stronger, better cardio and bigger. Blood work always good. The PIP is real. There apparantly some chefs that make it painless but I have not had that experience. Even with the crazy pip I did not care. It had no noticeable side effects. Its like I said in the beginning. It’s primo on steroids.

If these sources shared the painless recipe or sources come up with a painless solution. I guaran fucking tee you it will be the number #1 AAS is the world
That good huh? Hmmm

How much did u run? What did you run with it? What were your results like?

How much did u run? What did you run with it? What were your results like?

600-700mg week per week for 12 weeks. (It can easily be ran for 16-20 weeks. Blood work will tell you this)
Gained 8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably.
Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my favourite AAS by far.

Only problem is the pip. But It’s the price you have to pay for such an amazing compund. If someone out there that can make a painfree recipe of this and it gains momentum, I promise you it will be the number #1 AAS in the world.

600-700mg of DHB is comparable to

-900mg Primo/600mg Masteron

-1400mg EQ but without the slight water retention you get from EQ and you just look and feel harder on DHB

-400mg Tren. But you are alot more fuller on DHB and more vascular. Not to mention all the sides you get from Tren which there is basically none of on DHB.

If I remember correctly reading an old article (which I cant find now) it was developed before Primobolan but proved to be too powerful for women so they developed Primo.

I have a ton of DHB and dont use anything else now. I found my perfect AAS. I dont care about the PIP. You get used to it after a while.

600-700mg week per week for 12 weeks. (It can easily be ran for 16-20 weeks. Blood work will tell you this)
Gained 8lbs of pure muscle and leaned out considerably.
Strong, full, vascular, zero water retention, increased cardio. Gives your skin the same «glow» like on EQ. Made me feel very good mentally. Happy. No noticeable sides. It is my favourite AAS by far.

Only problem is the pip. But It’s the price you have to pay for such an amazing compund. If someone out there that can make a painfree recipe of this and it gains momentum, I promise you it will be the number #1 AAS in the world.

600-700mg of DHB is comparable to

-900mg Primo/600mg Masteron

-1400mg EQ but without the slight water retention you get from EQ and you just look and feel harder on DHB

-400mg Tren. But you are alot more fuller on DHB and more vascular. Not to mention all the sides you get from Tren which there is basically none of on DHB.

If I remember correctly reading an old article (which I cant find now) it was developed before Primobolan but proved to be too powerful for women so they developed Primo.

I have a ton of DHB and dont use anything else now. I found my perfect AAS. I dont care about the PIP. You get used to it after a while.

600mg DHB is comparable to 900mg primo and 600mg masteron combined or separate?

As far as blood work, how many weeks into your 600-700mg DHB did you pull labs? How were the lipids on it? What else did you run with it?

As far as blood work, how many weeks into your 600-700mg DHB did you pull labs? How were the lipids on it? What else did you run with it?

When I say DHB is like Primo on steroids, its Primo and Masteron combined. So you´re full, hard, lean and vascular. More vascular than EQ and Tren.

I was on GW501516 as well so my lipids were in range. week 10. Nothing was out of range. It may also be genetics. I train alot of cardio. But GW helps alot on lipids and cardio. It´s literally like a cheat code for better cardio. Insane how well it works.

When I say DHB is like Primo on steroids, its Primo and Masteron combined. So you´re full, hard, lean and vascular. More vascular than EQ and Tren.

I was on GW501516 as well so my lipids were in range. week 10. Nothing was out of range. It may also be genetics. I train alot of cardio. But GW helps alot on lipids and cardio. It´s literally like a cheat code for better cardio. Insane how well it works.
Really enjoyed reading your post.

Forgot to mention full cycle:

It was only 250mg Test E/week. I rarely if ever go above this. Even on cruise it´s about the same. 150-250mg/Week
600-700mg DHB (I use Slin pin so it´s sometimes 90mg to make it easier for me to push the plunger)
20mg GW a day
Proviron 50mg day

DHB is pure quality muscle gain. Like I said. No water retention. You lose water and the water you have goes into the right place. The muscles. This again of course if everything is in range estrogen/test. And genetics. But most people have the same experience when you read their reviews. It just works.

The problem again is the pip. It can literally cripple you. And alot of people have this experience. You cannot walk right. I had a 200mg/ml batch that I shot in my legs EOD. I had pain but just ignored it. It hurt walking. But I just got used to it and ignored it. No flu symptoms or anything like that. No abscess. The molecular weight on the raws are very high. You need Guaiacol solvent perhaps to make it pain free. In small doses it is not toxic

Forgot to mention full cycle:

It was only 250mg Test E/week. I rarely if ever go above this. Even on cruise it´s about the same. 150-250mg/Week
600-700mg DHB (I use Slin pin so it´s sometimes 90mg to make it easier for me to push the plunger)
20mg GW a day
Proviron 50mg day

Sounds like a great cycle where you were able to add solid lean gains while still keeping your blood work in check.

What would you say is the minimum effective dose for DHB? If one wanted to enhance their TRT, do you think something as low as 100mg DHB (on top of TRT) would be noticeable?

DHB and Primo are not comparable. Primo is incomparable 💎

Sounds like a great cycle where you were able to add solid lean gains while still keeping your blood work in check.

What would you say is the minimum effective dose for DHB? If one wanted to enhance their TRT, do you think something as low as 100mg DHB (on top of TRT) would be noticeable?
Since you’re asking about “enhanced TRT,” I think 100mg/week would certainly be a worthwhile addition. Just ensure that you don’t creep into blast territory in regards to total aas dose. That may just be lowering the testosterone 50 mg/week or not at all.

Since you’re asking about “enhanced TRT,” I think 100mg/week would certainly be a worthwhile addition. Just ensure that you don’t creep into blast territory in regards to total aas dose. That may just be lowering the testosterone 50 mg/week or not at all.

Good point. Depending on what the person's TRT dose is, I think lowering it can be wise while adding some DHB. I know this would be a mini cruise, but curious if somebody has tried DHB at no more than 100mg per week. We hear people using 100mg deca or 100mg masteron or 100mg tren or 70-100mg trestolone on top of their TRT and they claim they notice a difference. Since DHB seems to be stronger than other anabolics, I'm curious to see if anyone has tried low dose.

I'm running just 100mg test right now, but have considered running 50mg DHB alongside it. With my sensitivity, I should be able to notice it.

The only proof we have are inaccurate charts regarding A:A ratio; however, somepeople people rate Tren threefold and DHB as double. 100mg DHB like 200mg standard androgen, 200mg Tren like 600mg standard androgen. It's just one approximation of measurement as a part of a comprehensive understanding which relates differences and totals them.

What injection frequency are people using for this compound?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws