over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHB

Some DHB that I purchased from a source here crashes literally all the time at room temperature. I’d have to warm it up every time, but I never get anything more than very mild pip from it. DOMS from a big squat day is worse.

That said, I also went through probably half a dozen sources with pip ranging from bad to horrific 😂

Dhb is a finicky bitch for sure lol

I have several bottles here from a sponsor that's is crashed which I understand was a common thing.
Hopefully it's not as debilitating as some say , but planing to take 1/2cc with a 1/2cc test prop and 1/2cc tren ace as a "prep" stack to see how that all works

I have several bottles here from a sponsor that's is crashed which I understand was a common thing.
Hopefully it's not as debilitating as some say , but planing to take 1/2cc with a 1/2cc test prop and 1/2cc tren ace as a "prep" stack to see how that all works
If it’s crashed you have to tweak the brewing otherwise it will just keep crashing even if you heat it up. Heating it just temporarily increases the solubility but as soon as it cools it will slowly start crashing again. It needs more BB and oil which will dilute the mg/ml but make it usable at least.

If it’s crashed you have to tweak the brewing otherwise it will just keep crashing even if you heat it up. Heating it just temporarily increases the solubility but as soon as it cools it will slowly start crashing again. It needs more BB and oil which will dilute the mg/ml but make it usable at least.

I'm hoping that warming it up and blending it with the several other oils will prevent it from falling out in the tissue after injection.
I've considered blending my own gear just to make concentrate that I want because I don't use high dose anymore.

What test dose is everyone using with their dhb? Does anyone have feelings of low estrogen while using it like mast can make you feel?

What do you define as feelings of low estrogen? I recently finished a run of DHB and even at a low dose it got dicey in the end….

What do you define as feelings of low estrogen? I recently finished a run of DHB and even at a low dose it got dicey in the end….

My e2 hovers btw 19-23 on my TRT and when I added DHB it didn't move a bit, it was 50mg a week although but still

My e2 hovers btw 19-23 on my TRT and when I added DHB it didn't move a bit, it was 50mg a week although but still

OP said “feelings” of low estrogen, I’m curious what he means by that as that may help diagnose the issue…

OP said “feelings” of low estrogen, I’m curious what he means by that as that may help diagnose the issue…
Poppy/snappy joints, sore elbows, dry lips, headache, dull orgasm but good wood. Decent strength in the gym and pumps still seem to be there. Sometimes face is flushed.

Was running:
500 teat e
450 dhb
300 mast
10mg nolva

Since taken out the mast and tried 25mg proviron. Same feeling. Going to add 15g npp and leae nolva.

Since last post. Labs are still closed for this type of bloodwork. Im currently running 500mg test e/450mg dhb/20mg nolva and feel a bit better. Skin still super dry but dick is working and firing. Blood pressure is good and just donated blood. Still dull headaches and joint issues though.

I upped test to 750 and left dhb at 450 and feeling great. Crazy I was having low estrogen sides when at 500 test. I get the same effects when I run mast.

I upped test to 750 and left dhb at 450 and feeling great. Crazy I was having low estrogen sides when at 500 test. I get the same effects when I run mast.
It'll take 6-8 weeks for body to stabilize

It'll take 6-8 weeks for body to stabilize
i may run a 400mg test and 200mg dhb cycle here soon.
just need to brew up another batch but with GSO instead of MIG840.

right now i am feeling good on 20mg dermal test along with 5-10mg of MENT(injectable)
i probably can do without the test to be honest.
i added the MENT here recently as i tweeked my knee playing consecutive days of basketball.
each day masking the pain with edibles, 800mg ibuprofen, and CBD/CBG topicals.
i backed off all that, and now relying on time and the MENT to do its thing.
knee is already feeling much more stable.. although i cant run on payment like i used to.. so i
keep it to the treadmill, local track, or dirt/grass tails..

DHB / Mast combo with test has been one of my favorite cycles if it weren’t for that shit crashing at room temp and the hit or miss pip. I had no estrogen related sides running no AI’s with 600 mg test cyp, 400 mg DHB, and 400 mg mast prop weekly. Went and just pulled out a vial that’s stored in a climate controlled area at 72 degrees and it still crashes. 3C7D626B-099C-4913-B645-252A18E53C2A.jpeg

Attachments

• B902707D-F72A-4374-BD70-306FF742C956.jpeg
    B902707D-F72A-4374-BD70-306FF742C956.jpeg
    53.6 KB · Views: 9
DHB / Mast combo with test has been one of my favorite cycles if it weren’t for that shit crashing at room temp and the hit or miss pip. I had no estrogen related sides running no AI’s with 600 mg test cyp, 400 mg DHB, and 400 mg mast prop weekly. Went and just pulled out a vial that’s stored in a climate controlled area at 72 degrees and it still crashes. View attachment 151990
I have some from a different source but same thing occurs. Crashes easily unless high amounts of solvents are used it seems. That said, 3-4 minutes on a candle warmer solves it.

After the bump up and occasional tne i feel 100x better.
Yea that's because your T went up and estrogen hasn't had time to catch up ;) wait a few more weeks buddy, when E catches up lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131