over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHEA is a MUST when using AAS

There are so many different secondary support hormones one can take that it can really be a full time pre-occupation. Many years ago I was turned onto a natural substance that simply contains them ALL. Sort of like the CENTRUM of hormones.Think of it as a "multivitamin" of minerals and precursor hormones... Not sure if it has had a direct influence but taken 3x a week, my labs have always come on point .I'm in no way involved in the sales of any of it, its just that I feel this SUPERFOOD can help cover many bases when "living better through chemistry".
PINE POLLEN has many ingredients, look it up but of concern to this post its a natural source of DHEA,pregnenolone, testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, sterols (essentially plant hormones), androsterone and trace amounts of bunches of things that are nice to have. Take a look at it, you may enjoy the nutty flavor added to your morning coffee.

25mg DHEA takes me from low 200s to high 300s, but raises estradiol.

70mg pregnenolone raised my level from below 10 to 80. That's still really low but it's better than below 10. My progesterone tested really high though and my estradiol was in the 40s. I want to use 150mg pregnenolone but that might not be wise so I dropped it altogether.

did dhea or pregenolone cause progesterone to test high?

There are so many different secondary support hormones one can take that it can really be a full time pre-occupation. Many years ago I was turned onto a natural substance that simply contains them ALL. Sort of like the CENTRUM of hormones.Think of it as a "multivitamin" of minerals and precursor hormones... Not sure if it has had a direct influence but taken 3x a week, my labs have always come on point .I'm in no way involved in the sales of any of it, its just that I feel this SUPERFOOD can help cover many bases when "living better through chemistry".
PINE POLLEN has many ingredients, look it up but of concern to this post its a natural source of DHEA,pregnenolone, testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, sterols (essentially plant hormones), androsterone and trace amounts of bunches of things that are nice to have. Take a look at it, you may enjoy the nutty flavor added to your morning coffee.

I have read some decent anecdotal feedback from non-enhanced guys using this. I know I love epiandro and this is the natural source of that great prohormone( epiandrosterone is an actual PH and not a misnamed designer.)

I'm strongly considering HCG use for this reason. I just don't know what will happen to my estradiol and progesterone on HCG.

On my bloods it doesn't do anything super dramatic at 250 units 3x a week. I don't have to increase AI or Serm dosage due to adding HCG.

On my bloods it doesn't do anything super dramatic at 250 units 3x a week. I don't have to increase AI or Serm dosage due to adding HCG.

but do you get an increase in pregnenolone and DHEA from HCG? If so, how much?

i am pretty sure ive read somewhere that it is important that men use topical dhea in contrast to women who should use oral version.
i think it has something to do with conversion to estrogen?

My progesterone tested really high though and my estradiol was in the 40s. I want to use 150mg pregnenolone but that might not be wise so I dropped it altogether.

this was on trt and pregnenolone solo right?

do you remember what your progesterone tested out as?

When you take exo-test and endo-test production is reduced to near zero, it actually makes sense for DHEA to be lower than normal because you don't need it to synthesize test.

I never got a real base line test done when I was younger and before using any amounts of AS. But after TRT and cycling my DHEA I had my DHEA tested. While on TRT and HCG and 25mg/day of DHEA my DHEA levels were in the bottom 10% of normal ranger. 50mg/day puts me at just over the top.

I never got a real base line test done when I was younger and before using any amounts of AS. But after TRT and cycling my DHEA I had my DHEA tested. While on TRT and HCG and 25mg/day of DHEA my DHEA levels were in the bottom 10% of normal ranger. 50mg/day puts me at just over the top.

Interesting, do you notice a difference having it in the top of the range?

Interesting, do you notice a difference having it in the top of the range?
No I can't say I do. But I don't "feel" a lot different with most anything I am on for the most part. I mostly go where the science points as I feel pretty good most all the time as long as my T levels don't get to low and then I am just a little more tired then normal.

When you take exo-test and endo-test production is reduced to near zero, it actually makes sense for DHEA to be lower than normal because you don't need it to synthesize test.
Does DHEA have functions other than serve as a precursor for other hormones? I think it may, and is it a precursor for more than just testosterone? If the answer is yes, then it would be bad to have it low. Im not sure of the answers to those questions.

Does DHEA have functions other than serve as a precursor for other hormones? I think it may, and is it a precursor for more than just testosterone? If the answer is yes, then it would be bad to have it low. Im not sure of the answers to those questions.
I always wonder about all the things that haven't yet been discovered and what the future benifits may be. A decade or 2 ago there were many things that we didn't know about yet came to light later as being important.

I always wonder about all the things that haven't yet been discovered and what the future benifits may be. A decade or 2 ago there were many things that we didn't know about yet came to light later as being important.
I doubt man will ever know all there is to about human physiology and psychology. Almost like exploring the universe. Funny thing is the America is ready again to try and land on the Moon. Some things haven't advanced much! I think we do it in about 2 more years. Then it is to a new frontier, landing on Mars! Now that is going to be awesome and not too long from now.

Do you think that means it's not necessarily a bad thing when our DHEA lowers as a result compared to the common aging man?

Do you think that means it's not necessarily a bad thing when our DHEA lowers as a result compared to the common aging man?
Yeah I don't think low DHEA is anything to worry about, I've tried using it off and on over the last 20 years and all it does for me is raise estrogen. I think low DHEA is just a natural response to suppressed natty T, not necessarily a side effect.

Yeah I don't think low DHEA is anything to worry about, I've tried using it off and on over the last 20 years and all it does for me is raise estrogen. I think low DHEA is just a natural response to suppressed natty T, not necessarily a side effect.

I'm glad someone thinks so. I don't notice a subjective effect of raising my DHEA to optimal and it definitely raises estrogen. Just not sure if it's worth it or not.

As far as pregnenolone goes, perhaps that is more necessary, which increases DHEA anyway.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131