over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHEA is a MUST when using AAS

I’m back on both DHEA and pregnenolone after listening to some anti aging podcasts. I think it’s a mistake not to use DHEA at least if levels tests low.

I use it when I get adrenal fatigue, some orals just make me feel like hell and at times I get adrenal like fatigue symptoms and DHEA helps so much... very underestimated!
What are symptoms of adrenal fatigue?

Agreed with the adrenal fatigue.

I was having symptoms and added in 50mg of DHEA. Helped tremendously with energy and fatigue. I was also having body temperature issues (hot flashes), and it seemed to cure that as well. In hindsight, my estrogen may have been a little low.

I take 50mg x2 daily and get a lot of benefit with overall energy levels. When I was younger (44 now) 25mg daily raised my E2 too much. I've tried lower doses but 100mg is my new sweet spot.

Is DHEA a must when using AAS.... no. I don't think any supplements are a must. How is it a must when barely anyone uses it and does just fine. That's not to say it isn't very effective in certain situations. It's a supplement and can be used as that by certain people (if you have low levels and want them higher). There are probably 200 supplements that I consider useful but it doesn't mean you must use them. You pick some that you feel will bring the most benefit and you do that from blood work results and your exact goals and needs.

In my case natural DHEA levels are barely at or below physiological requirements for health. I found out by accident that being in the 800s is much better for my health. Diabetes runs in my family and even doing everything correct I get blood glucose issues with low levels. My A1C and insulin are low but fasting glucose runs high otherwise.

I definitely benefit from DHEA but man does it make me irritable!

In my case natural DHEA levels are barely at or below physiological requirements for health. I found out by accident that being in the 800s is much better for my health. Diabetes runs in my family and even doing everything correct I get blood glucose issues with low levels. My A1C and insulin are low but fasting glucose runs high otherwise.

Yea it's such a cheap supplement with so much potential. I don't see much of a downside. It was part of the landmark anti aging study along with hgh and metformin. Yes, it can raise estradiol but I'm not sure that is a bad thing.

Yea it's such a cheap supplement with so much potential. I don't see much of a downside. It was part of the landmark anti aging study along with hgh and metformin. Yes, it can raise estradiol but I'm not sure that is a bad thing.

The E2 conversion is probably one of my biggest benefits. I have mTBI and none of my hormones act right. I don't aromatize Test unless I mega dose, have low SHBG, barely produce IGF, etc.

I have been using DHEA for over 20 years. Keeping things such a DHEA, Testosterone etc. in a healthy i.e. level for a average/healthy 20 year old seems sensible to me. I have used 25mg/day of DHEA and 100mg of test 1x week and had E2 levels in the 12-15 range in my early years of TRT. E2 has risen slowly over the last 20 years to it being closer to 40 now. Even with DHEA at the same level and using 15mg per day of test.

I have been using DHEA for over 20 years. Keeping things such a DHEA, Testosterone etc. in a healthy i.e. level for a average/healthy 20 year old seems sensible to me. I have used 25mg/day of DHEA and 100mg of test 1x week and had E2 levels in the 12-15 range in my early years of TRT. E2 has risen slowly over the last 20 years to it being closer to 40 now. Even with DHEA at the same level and using 15mg per day of test.

I'm with you on this. I'm low 200s on a DHEA blood test when I don't take it but in the 400s when I take 25mg. I think that's a great long term dose for many of us.

I'm currently on 150mg pregnenolone now too. My blood level was only 11 without it!

There are so many different secondary support hormones one can take that it can really be a full time pre-occupation. Many years ago I was turned onto a natural substance that simply contains them ALL. Sort of like the CENTRUM of hormones.Think of it as a "multivitamin" of minerals and precursor hormones... Not sure if it has had a direct influence but taken 3x a week, my labs have always come on point .I'm in no way involved in the sales of any of it, its just that I feel this SUPERFOOD can help cover many bases when "living better through chemistry".
PINE POLLEN has many ingredients, look it up but of concern to this post its a natural source of DHEA,pregnenolone, testosterone, epitestosterone, androstenedione, sterols (essentially plant hormones), androsterone and trace amounts of bunches of things that are nice to have. Take a look at it, you may enjoy the nutty flavor added to your morning coffee.

Interesting, what specific lab markers are you referring to here?
How much do you take? I wanna give it a go.

Phil Hernon recommended when he trained me for best I ever looked n placed.
I was on high dose stuff tho so no idea if it did anything. didn't do bloods at the time.
I think it makes sense on paper for older guys tho for sure
I don't know if matters while on cycle and young (under 40 years old)
-F2S

For those guys taking it orally or wanting to try it, go on amazon and get the cream. Much more effective and very quick acting.

This is the one I use
Life-flo DHEA Cream for Men

What are symptoms of adrenal fatigue?

It can vary from person to person, and effects people feel can in fact appear to be the result of just everyday life,diet and so on and easily wrote off as just a bad day or bad few days when in fact it could be adrenal fatigue. Loss of drive and ambition, restlessness, feeling tired, loss of appetite, concentration and focus is off, depression, loss of sex drive, anything that you could think of that fits in the box of being down and out and feeling frumpy.

AAS, TRT (androgens) and even harsh designer drugs like Super-Drol and MT1 could display this symptoms relatively quick,especially other conventional orals ike dbol/drol.. I notice in most cases Super-drol,M1T and Halo because they are extremely aggressive which can result in a decrease peak of plasma corticosterone concentrations by way of potentially disabling HSD-11B or 11B-HSD which are hosts of enzymes that catalyze the conversion of cortisone to active cortisol.. Almost inducing a state of adrenal fatigue by other methods of action, basically inducing adrenal fatigue like symptoms..You can experience this while on most AAS "especially" Trenbolone, drol and repeated again -pro-hormones (MT1/SD), there can be a slew of rather aggressive sides not only from it's toxicity to the liver that can contribute even so by other indirect course of action yielding a slew of undesired sides in "some" users....

I toss in some DHEA with some sublingual vitamin B complex and take it from there and rid any caffeine intake at all or other stims for a few days..

An other option is to add some low to a moderate dose of GHRP-6 and/or Hexarelin, these peptide both act in a similar mechanisms and have been known to increase the release of ACTH which can improve the serum plasma levels with cortisol, restoring it to a health functional state, off-setting any AAS related sides that may be displayed feeling like adrenal fatigue with the symptoms..

has anyone noticed a benefit when taking dhea and preg at a certain time? such as before bed or in the morning?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws