over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHT 50% WIENER GROWTH

I'm posting about a sponsors product I'm using dumb ass. I've sent several people pics of me, what does dosages have to do with anything.
Am I supposed to show you who I am?
Who are you man? Take a seat stalkin clown...you mad cause you're gay? Thought you'd be happy...

No, you're not posting about the product, offering any sort of review or scientific backing of its efficacy, or even speculating on its effectiveness from anecdotes. You're literally asking to be spoon fed extremely rudimentary information due to sheer laziness. I'm surprised you didn't claim your "friend" bought this :rolleyes:

This place was so much better before your types showed up. You literally sound 21.

No, you're not posting about the product, offering any sort of review or scientific backing of its efficacy, or even speculating on its effectiveness from anecdotes. You're literally asking to be spoon fed extremely rudimentary information due to sheer laziness. I'm surprised you didn't claim your "friend" bought this :rolleyes:

This place was so much better before your types showed up. You literally sound 21.

I started yesterday idiot...I'm sorry my dick isnt a 9 for you yet. IT'S BEEN A DAY! Give it time muffin...
These are two products many are cautious, yet curious about (price alone) Of course I'm gonna ask what do.

Chill out...dick will be served hopefully.

I started yesterday idiot...I'm sorry my dick isnt a 9 for you yet. IT'S BEEN A DAY! Give it time muffin...
These are two products many are cautious, yet curious about (price alone) Of course I'm gonna ask what do.

Chill out...dick will be served hopefully.

"It must be working, bro"

:rolleyes:

This is overhyped garbage, used only to profit off people with room temperature IQ's such as yourself. Show me a meta-analysis that proves topical DHT does anything at all for a healthy adult male. You can't do it.

Last edited:

This is overhyped garbage, used only to profit off people with room temperature IQ's such as yourself. Show me a meta-analysis that proves topical DHT does anything at all for a healthy adult male. You can't do it.

Lol...I dont know if it works crazy.
I just started yesterday weirdo.

room temperature IQ. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You won.

As far as the Trest, how would you use it in this situation?

not suggesting trest for enlargement.
OP mentioned libido issues.. so i suggested using trest
once his experiment is over.

although trest does give the impression that it does enlarge as well.
but in the end its just harder and fuller erections.

I can’t speak on wiener growth but if you want wiener shrinkage go natural after being on testosterone for 23 years. I’m 6 1/2 months natural and it’s not exactly wiener friendly. 🌭🤣

i know this is a weird subject, but a while back i did a ton of research on this and have done A LOT of experimenting..

i don't have any insight or experience on pharma methods for PE, however, there are a couple of devices out there that do legitimately work if used consistently for a decent period of time.

There's a device for "girth" called the bathmate. Have been using it for the last couple of years a few times a week in the shower, and it is truly amazing how effective it has been. Like night and day.

Also, short-term, if you use it before you meet up with a lady friend, the immediate "pump" growth is insane. In literally like 8 minutes, you have a new dong (for the evening at least)..

There's another device for "length" called the phallosan forte.. You wear it for 8 hours/night while you sleep every day, and it's also extremely effective. I'm talking multiple inches in growth over time..

Now, I'm happy with where I am, so I only use the bathmate and the phallosan forte like once or twice a week to maintain, however, I've gone months without using them in the past when I was traveling a lot for work and noticed zero reduction in size...

anyways, just some thoughts on this bizarre subject..

i know this is a weird subject, but a while back i did a ton of research on this and have done A LOT of experimenting..

i don't have any insight or experience on pharma methods for PE, however, there are a couple of devices out there that do legitimately work if used consistently for a decent period of time.

There's a device for "girth" called the bathmate. Have been using it for the last couple of years a few times a week in the shower, and it is truly amazing how effective it has been. Like night and day.

Also, short-term, if you use it before you meet up with a lady friend, the immediate "pump" growth is insane. In literally like 8 minutes, you have a new dong (for the evening at least)..

There's another device for "length" called the phallosan forte.. You wear it for 8 hours/night while you sleep every day, and it's also extremely effective. I'm talking multiple inches in growth over time..

Now, I'm happy with where I am, so I only use the bathmate and the phallosan forte like once or twice a week to maintain, however, I've gone months without using them in the past when I was traveling a lot for work and noticed zero reduction in size...

anyways, just some thoughts on this bizarre subject..

Ive read about guys using systems like this : https://www.ebay.com/itm/Zen-Hanger-10-Pound-Penis-Hanging-Adjustable-Weight-System-/111807250207

Supposedly it works.

ur not gonna grow a bigger dick drugs.
thats so over the top foolish.
only way to maybe do it is called jelqing.
u stretch and lengthen the tissues and blood channels in the shaft.
so ive heard. i actually tried it for awhile, wanted to get to 8 inches, wouldnt be hard, no pun intended.
but i got lazy cuz u gotta do it every day and it becomes a hassle.
im ok with 7.5.

I can’t speak on wiener growth but if you want wiener shrinkage go natural after being on testosterone for 23 years. I’m 6 1/2 months natural and it’s not exactly wiener friendly. 🌭🤣

Little fucker does have a tendency of only getting half cocked when you’re clean and not using dicks pills, don’t it?

Little fucker does have a tendency of only getting half cocked when you’re clean and not using dicks pills, don’t it?

Haha I take tadalifil before each workout so it gets hard but nothing comes out. Talk about birth control.

Just make sure you are good at eating pussy.....you will be alright.

ur not gonna grow a bigger dick drugs.
thats so over the top foolish.
only way to maybe do it is called jelqing.
u stretch and lengthen the tissues and blood channels in the shaft.
so ive heard. i actually tried it for awhile, wanted to get to 8 inches, wouldnt be hard, no pun intended.
but i got lazy cuz u gotta do it every day and it becomes a hassle.
im ok with 7.5.

agreed. that's why i bought the devices, as jelqing works, but it just takes too damn long and i don't have time to sit there and do it everyday. with the devices, you just put them on and then forget about it...

This stuff is bogus. Nothing will make a little penis grow.. nothing

Ppl are buying hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This stuff is bogus. Nothing will make a little penis grow.. nothing

Ppl are buying hope

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree for the most part. If there was a medicine that made a penis grow don't you think that a pharm company would have that shit out on the market bigtime!? Can you imagine the money that they would make off of that! If there was a drug that worked to do this it would already be out and advertised on TV 24/7. Heck the little blue pill is famous and all it does is make your penis hard, not bigger.

Well Ill post what happens y'all

The penis has much more blood flow than the scalp (where most ppl use local transdermal shit) for example therefor very small local absorbtion. So you basically bought systemic dht creme.

Other detailed ways I randomly thought of while at work but Tbh if everyone gets a big cock I would be relatively smaller.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws