over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHT and GYNO

purplehaze

Newbies
In addition to elevated IGF-1, lowered DHT levels resulting from endogenous testosterone suppression may contribute to gyno from non aromatizing steroids. Gyno is a reported side effect from finasteride use. Some have attributed this to elevated estrogen levels due to the fact that there is more testosterone to be aromatized, since less test is being converted to DHT. Other researches think that DHT has a direct antiestrogenic effect on breast tissue.

Studies have shown that DHT can actually block estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor in mammary tissue (1). DHT also is an aromatase inhibitor (2). Even more interesting is the fact that transdermal DHT cream has been used successfully to treat gyno (3).

It may be that the estrogen/DHT ratio is more important to the development of gyno than the estrogen/testosterone ratio.

So, What does this mean when men use Finasteride to reduce DHT caused by AAS.
So it is better to be bald and huge, than to be big with a full head of hair?
this is why I recommend arimidex and finasteride during a cycle for those prone to gyno and hair loss.
there are some AAS out there that are pretty safe. stick with those!

I think first and foremost, its going to depend how just how sensitive you are to estrogen, I take finasteride daily as well as igf pwo, and I dont have any gyno symptoms, and when I was cycling other drugs that aromatised, I never had any gyno problems. So i dont think this combo of 5AR drug/igf is a guaranteed gyno situation.

has anyone tried dht transdermal for preexistant gyno?

I have read of someone that was going to do it over at AM but he never came back to give feedback. I was going to do it myself as SERMs havent worked and I rather not kill estrogen completely with the Letrozole route. The only thing that helped was some Epidrol (epistane clone)..but now that im back on it has come back.

In addition to elevated IGF-1, lowered DHT levels resulting from endogenous testosterone suppression may contribute to gyno from non aromatizing steroids. Gyno is a reported side effect from finasteride use. Some have attributed this to elevated estrogen levels due to the fact that there is more testosterone to be aromatized, since less test is being converted to DHT. Other researches think that DHT has a direct antiestrogenic effect on breast tissue.

Studies have shown that DHT can actually block estrogen from binding to the estrogen receptor in mammary tissue (1). DHT also is an aromatase inhibitor (2). Even more interesting is the fact that transdermal DHT cream has been used successfully to treat gyno (3).

It may be that the estrogen/DHT ratio is more important to the development of gyno than the estrogen/testosterone ratio.

Wouldn't the cure for this be to take an aromatase inhibitor? Now you've protected yourself against both pathways.

has anyone tried dht transdermal for preexistant gyno?

I have read of someone that was going to do it over at AM but he never came back to give feedback. I was going to do it myself as SERMs havent worked and I rather not kill estrogen completely with the Letrozole route. The only thing that helped was some Epidrol (epistane clone)..but now that im back on it has come back.

whats up PP. i recognize the handle from AM (i'm ripped22). Anyway, i have a similar problem as yours and epi helped me as well. right now i am taking mdht and its seems to be helping quite a bit. unfortunately i don't have the powder so i can't try it as a transdermal. if you try it let me know how it went as i think it will work well.

good luck.

whats up PP. i recognize the handle from AM (i'm ripped22). Anyway, i have a similar problem as yours and epi helped me as well. right now i am taking mdht and its seems to be helping quite a bit. unfortunately i don't have the powder so i can't try it as a transdermal. if you try it let me know how it went as i think it will work well.

good luck.

sup ripped22. i have m5aa and proviron as well....how much mdht are you using and with what else? I think i might do a dht transdermal maybe some aromasin with it as well...I will keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131