over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHT and The Prostate

Musclecyborg

Newbies
Hi Bros, I have a question regarding DHT and the prostate, I have no prostate issues but as a preventative measure would it be wise to add Finasteride to the cycle to prevent the prostate from being affected too much from the cycle? And if one is to add finasteride as a preventative measure, would this mean it will cancel out all the effects of DHT derivatives such as Masteron, Primobolan, winny? And would it also be wise to stay away from DHT derivatives as preventative measure?

Try Saw Palmetto and Nettle Root combination instead. I always like to go the holistic route. Also if you have hair and want to lower DHT levels in scalp i highly recommend Bosley Bos Revive Shampoo and Conditioner.

Hi Bros, I have a question regarding DHT and the prostate, I have no prostate issues but as a preventative measure would it be wise to add Finasteride to the cycle to prevent the prostate from being affected too much from the cycle? And if one is to add finasteride as a preventative measure, would this mean it will cancel out all the effects of DHT derivatives such as Masteron, Primobolan, winny? And would it also be wise to stay away from DHT derivatives as preventative measure?
Finasteride willl have no effect on Masteron-Primo-Winny..There is plenty of research out on this. But with that said and I am 59... Real primo and thats the key real primo does not effect my prostate. Higher levels of test.. No the problem is finding Real Primo... with the virus stuff shipments to the states just are not getting here. I am searching High and Low for real primo in the states

Finasteride etc only works on roids who convert to DHT via 5a reductase, personally both masteron and primo in high doses fucks with my prostate.

Finasteride willl have no effect on Masteron-Primo-Winny..There is plenty of research out on this. But with that said and I am 59... Real primo and thats the key real primo does not effect my prostate. Higher levels of test.. No the problem is finding Real Primo... with the virus stuff shipments to the states just are not getting here. I am searching High and Low for real primo in the states
Weird both mast and primo in higher doses 600mg+ fucks with my prostate :(

I have had prim... so called primo effect my prostate, but real primo "Bayer" no not at all.. I am in contest prep at the moment and my shipment for Turkey can get here I am desperately trying to find someone with REAL primo. I went to another source.. same thing cant ship. So maybe just maybe it was not real primo IDK

I have had prim... so called primo effect my prostate, but real primo "Bayer" no not at all.. I am in contest prep at the moment and my shipment for Turkey can get here I am desperately trying to find someone with REAL primo. I went to another source.. same thing cant ship. So maybe just maybe it was not real primo IDK
Interesting. So if its not pharmaceutical its not real primo?

I have to disagree there is plenty of real primo out there, maybe not in the states i cant say, but i Europe where i live its not hard to get your hands on, i was deff using real primo no doubt at all, also primo and mast are the two only drugs who dryes out my hair and make it feel like hay. Winstrol i only used once along time ago so cant remmember how my hair acted on that.

I have to disagree there is plenty of real primo out there, maybe not in the states i cant say, but i Europe where i live its not hard to get your hands on, i was deff using real primo no doubt at all, also primo and mast are the two only drugs who dryes out my hair and make it feel like hay. Winstrol i only used once along time ago so cant remmember how my hair acted on that.
Exactly,there is several sponsors here that have real primo,,raws too.

I have no clue... Me personally I would not trust it... Bayer only for me, but then again that is my opinion base on how I respond. If I can get bayer there is no reason to try something else and possibly blowing up my prostate or getting anxiety because it is spiked with something else

Well I wish I could find real Primo because I for one cant

I have no clue... Me personally I would not trust it... Bayer only for me, but then again that is my opinion base on how I respond. If I can get bayer there is no reason to try something else and possibly blowing up my prostate or getting anxiety because it is spiked with something else
Be very carefull of Bayer also, there is alot of fakes out there!
If you know the old test c, Testex i believe they where called, there was a lab in spain who faked em so good that only under a microscope you could see the difference between a real and a fake, Bill Lwelleyn author of the Anabolics book wrote about the case in his Underground book.

Well I wish I could find real Primo because I for one cant
Go to anasci.org and look at the primo tests.. plenty of real primo tested domestically. Lots of fake bayer amps out there also.. we found that..
There are alot of fake primo domestically also.. usually it's just test prop which can blow up a prostate pretty good

The link is not working for trying to find the test...
I know the Primo I had from Bayer was real as no prostate issues... others that I have tried blew my prostate up and off cycle. If you can send a link to the test it would be helpful. I just wish it was not so hard to find the only damn gear that works for me

Have any of you used or looked into Anagen? (aka ru58841)

finasteride does not effect Primo/Mast/Winny...which are already DHT based and require no conversion. But you will lose the androgenic effect of testosterone based drugs because the 5AR inhibitor properties of Finesteride will prevent the conversion of Test to DHT. And prevent any of you own endogenous Test from converting. The androgenic component is responsible for you secondary sex characteristics such as libido, body hair, sense of well being, etc...and although its theoretically the Anabolic component of test that is responsible for growth...mainly anabolic drugs with low androgens are not very effective in growing muscle and size (such as Anavar). The drugs with a high anabolic AND androgenic ratio are the best. So...using Finesteride is counter productive in many ways, IMO.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131