over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHT anyone use.

King-kong

Registered
This may a bit off topic. But has anyone had luck with dht for penile growth. I have two sons. One is very blessed in that respect. My other son I have noticed is very under sized. To make things worse the older son isn't shy about it. A free spirit kinda kid. He has no issue walking from the shower to his room buck naked. While I plan to discuss this with the doctor I'd like to know as much as possible before visiting.
My younger son has expressed concern and as a dad I sympathize with his concern.
Please keep the jokes light. As these are my boys and are my number one priority in life.

Idk where to look for info on that but I'm average and my brother is hung like a horse. I know for me and him it's genes split right down the middle, he got Grandpa's meat, I got dad's. As for use of dht or test for penile growth they do say that higher test levels increases growth while it's growing. After that you're pretty much done. So maybe have both levels checked so you have some sort of comparison even with an age gap, and most importantly I would say feed him the right stuff and *make sure he's running around and pushing his body a good bit to raise his test levels. Other than that you'd have to find a specialized endo for something like that. May be worth some Google searching and youtube to see if there's any legitimate info on how penile growth happens and how to raise a growing boys test levels naturally. All I can think to say. And don't worry, the one with the smaller package with be better with the ladies ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Idk where to look for info on that but I'm average and my brother is hung like a horse. I know for me and him it's genes split right down the middle, he got Grandpa's meat, I got dad's. As for use of dht or test for penile growth they do say that higher test levels increases growth while it's growing. After that you're pretty much done. So maybe have both levels checked so you have some sort of comparison even with an age gap, and most importantly I would say feed him the right stuff and *make sure he's running around and pushing his body a good bit to raise his test levels. Other than that you'd have to find a specialized endo for something like that. May be worth some Google searching and youtube to see if there's any legitimate info on how penile growth happens and how to raise a growing boys test levels naturally. All I can think to say. And don't worry, the one with the smaller package with be better with the ladies ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Professional Muscle mobile app

Lol. Exactly the same situation. My brother and I were the same way. He had the giant dong and I didn't. That's why I feel bad for my son. Because I have been there. I've never had complaints but if I were to come out of a cold swimming pool I'd certainly feel like George Castanza in the seinfield episode.

Just hoping for some advice as he is 13 so puberty years are the most likely time to have this treated. A doc will be our next step. Hopefully the doc won't just dismiss the concern and then it may be too late. Sorry. Just not a fan of most docs.

Lol. Exactly the same situation. My brother and I were the same way. He had the giant dong and I didn't. That's why I feel bad for my son. Because I have been there. I've never had complaints but if I were to come out of a cold swimming pool I'd certainly feel like George Castanza in the seinfield episode.

Just hoping for some advice as he is 13 so puberty years are the most likely time to have this treated. A doc will be our next step. Hopefully the doc won't just dismiss the concern and then it may be too late. Sorry. Just not a fan of most docs.
Why would a doctor help you with this?

Its not a medical or health concern.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure I saw a dht cream for this exact problem from a sponsor on here. I can't tell you if it works or not. I've wondered if it would and how you'd use it.

I'm pretty sure I saw a dht cream for this exact problem from a sponsor on here. I can't tell you if it works or not. I've wondered if it would and how you'd use it.

Yes. Russian star. Has it in various strengths. I just don't want to risk my sons health. I've read varying reviews. But gel of can be administering prior to puberty and during. It may be beneficial.
I'll likely let a doc decide - however I want to do all my research first then explain the reasons I think the doc should proceed.

Some adults have said they got results. But nothing drastic IMO. I guess if one were very small even a 1/4 or 1/2 inch is a lot.
I could be over worrying and maybe he's a late bloomer. Just would feel bad if I lost that window to fix this if possible.

Why would a doctor help you with this?

Its not a medical or health concern.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It is a definite medical concern. Because if there is an issue as it very much seems to be. It can lead to a life of issues.

Last edited:
For growing boys, hcg is the way to go, research it!

For growing boys, hcg is the way to go, research it!

I will. Thank you.
Thank you to everyone who has given solid advice
Totally appreciate it

Yes. Russian star. Has it in various strengths. I just don't want to risk my sons health. I've read varying reviews. But gel of can be administering prior to puberty and during. It may be beneficial.
I'll likely let a doc decide - however I want to do all my research first then explain the reasons I think the doc should proceed.

Some adults have said they got results. But nothing drastic IMO. I guess if one were very small even a 1/4 or 1/2 inch is a lot.
I could be over worrying and maybe he's a late bloomer. Just would feel bad if I lost that window to fix this if possible.

I wonder what exactly the results were. Did they keep their gains?

I wonder what exactly the results were. Did they keep their gains?

I didn't notice any studies that indicated if gains were kept long term. Many using the DHT were also using some kind of pump stretcher or another method.
My main concern was for my son. As I was concerned if it is a hormonal issue. I took many cycles prior to conception so who knows. Maybe it's my fault.
Someone mentioned earlier HCG has shown great results in pre pubescent boys and shortly after post puberty. Like triple the size. Unfortunately studies are never completely accurate as the tested subjects may have had a growth spurt anyway.
Unf not a lot of studies on this.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity