over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHT blocker for use with tren

kcbuilder

Registered
Friend is getting ready to start a cycle with tren. his last cycle with tren was good for gains, but he lost a lot of hair.

whats a good dht blocker to use with tren?

ive never had to worry about hair loss since ive been bald for some time now.

also if one of the sponsors has a good dht blocker it would be nice to be able to support them too.

thx

i think...

Friend is getting ready to start a cycle with tren. his last cycle with tren was good for gains, but he lost a lot of hair.

whats a good dht blocker to use with tren?

ive never had to worry about hair loss since ive been bald for some time now.

also if one of the sponsors has a good dht blocker it would be nice to be able to support them too.

thx

dht inhibitors are only useful for preventing test's conversion to dht. i don't think tren converts to dht. its just super androgenic.

DHT...... ANYONE.......ANYONE

BLOCKER......ANYONE........ANYONE

BEHULER.....BEHULER.....FERRIS

ANYONE.....ANYONE......

dht inhibitors are only useful for preventing test's conversion to dht. i don't think tren converts to dht. its just super androgenic.

hmm, he says he ran a cycle of tren only, no test and had hair falling out in clumps, clogging shower and shit.

does anyone have any advice for how to prevent this as hes getting ready to run another cycle of test and tren and wants to keep his hair?

I'll tell ya this much, if he uses a dht blocker with tren he might as well shave his head and call it good. Same with deca and drol.

PB

Didn't know that tren didnt convert to dht. Guess he's just going to have to face reality. he's going bald and its got nothing to do with tren.

I told him that the clippers are on isle 14 at wal-mart.

thanks for the info guys

I use a sponosrs finasteride - low dose eod .25 ml. I thought tren was harsh on the hairline as well. Now I am reading otherwise. Does any one have any info supporting what supps need dht blockers and what dont. I know in the past a prohormone caused me to lose some hair.

i belive a DHT blocker will negate strength gains

i belive a DHT blocker will negate strength gains

That's not proven.. DHT does interact in alot of androgen dependent areas in the body - but there are no DHT receptors in skeletal muscle, so testosterone is what is causing the activity there..

i didnt think tren had anything to do with hairloss or dht... ive ran tren a few times (on it now!) and never experienced any hair issues. always taken with some kind of test also.

but if i were experiencing hairloss, regardless of what i was taking i would probably pick up some finasteride asap.

Azelic Acid and Minoxidil solution(sp?) topical...cheap, easy to find, and work very well.

That's not proven.. DHT does interact in alot of androgen dependent areas in the body - but there are no DHT receptors in skeletal muscle, so testosterone is what is causing the activity there..

But not all anabolic activity comes directly from receptor mediated effects either.

Using Tren and finasteride is a bad idea. It will speed up the hairloss process. I'm sure mass can post more, hes the dude that knows all the 7-alpha science.

I'll tell ya this much, if he uses a dht blocker with tren he might as well shave his head and call it good. Same with deca and drol.

That's not true about how using a DHT blocker with deca will increase hairloss.. I'm not positive, but tren probably also falls into this category, since it's a derivative of nandrolone.. It's a myth that has gained steam by being repeated, but it's just that - a myth.. There's a good writeup someone did explaining exactly why, and here it is.

For those that do not know, testosterone converts to DHT via the 5 alpha reductase enzyme. DHT is far more androgenic than testosterone and is the main contributor to MPB in those genetically predisposed.

finasteride is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor, and therefore limits the conversion of testosterone to DHT via competitive inhibition.

Nandrolone (Deca) itself is a 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (although it yields DHN in the process). So less DHT is produced if nandrolone is present. Also, DHN is much less androgenic than nandrolone and much less androgenic than DHT. So, finasteride with deca (nandrolone) should both work to reduce DHT levels, and since finasteride will inhibit 5a reductase, it'll also keep levels of DHN lower too.

The misconception that deca with finasteride is a bad combination stems from the the days when deca only cycles were more common. If one were running a deca only cycle (or any deca cycle without test), then finasteride would be a poor choice, because DHN is less androgenic than nandrolone. However, since we're assuming test to be included in a deca cycle, and both test and DHT are far more androgenic than nandrolone, if your goal is preventing the formation of the most androgenic compounds, then both deca and finasteride work together to reduce DHT formation.

To sum things up, if you're running a test + deca cycle and are worried about MPB (and you're susceptible), then including finasteride is a far better option than NOT including it, although the nandrolone will help to reduce DHT formation on its own to some extent.

Using Tren and finasteride is a bad idea. It will speed up the hairloss process. I'm sure mass can post more, hes the dude that knows all the 7-alpha science.

u mean 5-alpha?

That's not true about how using a DHT blocker with deca will increase hairloss.. I'm not positive, but tren probably also falls into this category, since it's a derivative of nandrolone.. It's a myth that has gained steam by being repeated, but it's just that - a myth.. There's a good writeup someone did explaining exactly why, and here it is.

so how come people i know that made the mistake of takin finasteride with deca found there hair falling off from a strong burst of wind?

anyone know what other drugs finasteride is not compatible with?

1) Hair falling out in clumps is a Telogen Effluvium. its basically a chemical shock fallout. it will grow back over a 2 or 3 month time.

2) Tren is inherently androgenic (no dht conversion) and will cause a TE or accelerated MPB acceleration in those predisposed.

3) finasteride will not help and WILL worsen hairloss assuming a tren/nandrolone only (or tren plus replacement test) cycle. it becomes a balancing act if ur cycle is tren plus heavy test. (mitigates the test hairloss, worsens the tren/nandrolone hairloss) - the more test in ur cycle, the more likely finasteride will help

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner