over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DHTs are not doable lol

Its so interesting how everyone responds a litttttle different to certain compounds. Same goes for diet.

This 100%.... that's why I NEVER go by other peoples experiences... trial and error is the ONLY way..

does anything else cause shedding for you?

The usual suspects [emoji846]

Mast, tren, and higher dosed test (500+ for me)

Anadrol just pre workout also causes some

Haven’t tried winstrol ever, but it’s an oral and my body doesn’t like those (unless pre workout only, but then the benefits to lipid profile destruction ratio makes it a 1-2 time a year use for me).

So much of this is a genetic component.!some guys are cueballs at 20; others have an indestructible hairline. They can take masteron and their hair gets thicker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great thread I'm 59 on 700mg of masterone 600 Deca 400 test per week I feel like I'm 23 again!
I'm happy, horny 6% 223lbs
Mast has been a godsend...
Oh and 7iu gh per day
Oh and 40mg epistane per day alsosorry can't talk no mo gotta go bang the wife again...

I just like keeping my hair so I stay away from them [emoji846]

The more i weigh pros and cons of everything; I keep coming back to low-moderate dose test, a little GH and primo if real.

Tren makes me a sociopath (this isn’t even counting how destructive it is neuro/physiologically)
Orals make me feel like shit; and destroy appetite
EQ does nothing for me
NPP while great tanks libido (mast can fix this but then hair starts going lol)

It’s great being in the no tolerance camp for drugs lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you use Finasteride or Dura to combat the shedding. I don't have MPB, but I have a buddy who uses a good amount of DHT compounds with losing any hair. He's a heavy user too.

Do you use Finasteride or Dura to combat the shedding. I don't have MPB, but I have a buddy who uses a good amount of DHT compounds with losing any hair. He's a heavy user too.

60 mgs of RU58841 (it's a topical DHT blocker)
Minoxidil Foam 1x before bed

I thought RU was a scam. I have heard mix reviews from different people, but that's like most products.

Sometimes hormones can be weird in a sense. Meaning I am on winny and proviron (and just added 20mg halo) and the androgenic signs have come out strong but at the same time my libido has actually lowered. It's only temporary but you would think I would be the same as you. I was before I added the orals in. I do feel more aggressive and started getting some small acne on my face as soon as I added them in as well.

I’ve had a similar experience. I think once you hit a certain amount of DHT it lowers your sex drive. Then just need to boost the test up lol. But for me a little mast goes a long way and it’s just boner city lol. No complaints

Guys getting so horny on Masteron, did it cause any enlargement of your prostate? Just wondering.

I used some more than 11 years ago and don't remember getting all that more horny than normal on it. Didn't seem to have any prostate issues either.

Nowadays I have to take an alpha blocker for my prostate.

Guys getting so horny on Masteron, did it cause any enlargement of your prostate? Just wondering.

I used some more than 11 years ago and don't remember getting all that more horny than normal on it. Didn't seem to have any prostate issues either.

Nowadays I have to take an alpha blocker for my prostate.

Like anything it varies. Many guys on here seem to get bad prostate issues from masteron but I know age will be a massive factor. For me on masteron I dripple so when I have a wee I have to stand there to make sure I have finished. I have never had to get up in the middle of the night to go the toilet though. So the changes in prostate are there but it's temporary and goes away everytime I drop it. I assume things will only get worse the older I get though.

You know I never noticed a huge bump in libido when I was in my 20's running compounds (DHT, Test). I was just naturally higher, being younger (IMHO)...

However after stopping for about 6 years and coming back in my 30's... I started Tren (@75/ 200 Test, wk) earlier in the year, and Jesus... Literally a dick walking around looking for pussy. It was like a trance, of which was only temporarily broken, after I was done for a few minutes...

That Tren bottle... Had goals for us... lol some of which I didn't realize! Watching my hairline and seeing how I reacted to DHT being older took precedent and I dropped the Tren. I wouldn't describe it as magic, like others do... But I will say it's like hitting Fast Forward, with dieting, fat loss (rebuilding).

I’ve had a similar experience. I think once you hit a certain amount of DHT it lowers your sex drive. Then just need to boost the test up lol. But for me a little mast goes a long way and it’s just boner city lol. No complaints

I have also been on 300mg test and 400mg masteron. I have just dropped my 50mg proviron just to lower the DHT deriatives. I put no real thought into this cycle and simply used compounds I don't get bad side effects from at the doses I used. I also wanted to stay away from tren and from some other things I had used recently so wanted to change. However all the androgens combined were giving me some minor side effects so I figured take away proviron or winny. Mg/mg I feel I am getting more from the winny so I dropped the proviron. So far so good and my acne has already improved.

Tren does this to me, i become an absolute bastard in the bedroom thank god the wife loves it, the harder the better and im all for it but my damn dick startes to hurt after a couple week hammering it down her throat..

Trest isn't a DHT

I thought RU was a scam. I have heard mix reviews from different people, but that's like most products.
I really do wish there was more feedback on it here. I really would like to run some low dose mast simply to see about the libido boost. Haven't run a dht before... My hair is looking questionable enough as it is. Pretty confident I'll look like a dick with ears if I shaved my head, so I'd rather keep the hair.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I really do wish there was more feedback on it here. I really would like to run some low dose mast simply to see about the libido boost. Haven't run a dht before... My hair is looking questionable enough as it is. Pretty confident I'll look like a dick with ears if I shaved my head, so I'd rather keep the hair.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

It's not a scam. You might source bad products, but properly dosed it's a very good DHT blocker.

I had some super thick hair before touching gear; and I've probably lost 40% of my hair (which is still a lot of hair, you wouldn't call me balding if you saw me).

I attribute not losing more to RU, and some minoxidil to regrow. At 75-100 mgs a day applied after shower, I can run the nasty compounds like tren without losing hair on it (I'd rather not; tren= hannibal lecter personality for me).

I will say; saving hair while taking steroids while being prone to MPD is like trying to plug the titanic after it hit the iceberg. It's a losing battle, because the minute you stop the preventive drugs, the hair starts falling :)

Guys please remember.. finestride and Dura only work on compounds that convert to dht.. they eliminate/block or great reduce the process of conversion. If it's already a dht it's not going to help. So taking a ton of mast and taking dura isnt going to help. Now taking a lot of test and dura and you will see results. Again these compounds only work at the alpha reductase level .. they prevent dht from forming. If it's already dht your not getting any help.

Much of what we attribute to hair loss by dht compounds is simply a cycle that is too high in androgens for some hairlines. It's the total androgens not the dht causing the issue.

For example.. a guy runs 500 mgs of test. No hair issues.. obviously he does not have a conversion issue. He now adds 400 mgs of masteron. He starts shedding.. blames the masteron since it started once he added it. But masteron goes through no conversion process. It's already dht.. but by adding mast we have increased the androgenic ratio of the cycle greatly. The guy may be suffering from androgenic alopecia more than dht related hairless. Again look at your total androgenic ratio when your shedding.. if you dont shed with test then I'm willing to bet its androgenic alopecia not dht related which in that case fin or dura may not help.

Guys please remember.. finestride and Dura only work on compounds that convert to dht.. they eliminate/block or great reduce the process of conversion. If it's already a dht it's not going to help. So taking a ton of mast and taking dura isnt going to help. Now taking a lot of test and dura and you will see results. Again these compounds only work at the alpha reductase level .. they prevent dht from forming. If it's already dht your not getting any help.

Much of what we attribute to hair loss by dht compounds is simply a cycle that is too high in androgens for some hairlines. It's the total androgens not the dht causing the issue.

For example.. a guy runs 500 mgs of test. No hair issues.. obviously he does not have a conversion issue. He now adds 400 mgs of masteron. He starts shedding.. blames the masteron since it started once he added it. But masteron goes through no conversion process. It's already dht.. but by adding mast we have increased the androgenic ratio of the cycle greatly. The guy may be suffering from androgenic alopecia more than dht related hairless. Again look at your total androgenic ratio when your shedding.. if you dont shed with test then I'm willing to bet its androgenic alopecia not dht related which in that case fin or dura may not help.

Good info......Thanks Lats.

I know the feeling last. Pushing 40. First time ever running masteron. Running it proviron and anavar. All these girls are looking good these days lol. Seems to not matter what they look like these days

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws