over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with Liver Cancer

Yea bro your pit was toast! Look at that tsh! Now remember that with lh and FSH low your test levels and estrogen levels will be down however you can still get some production from your adrenals and conversion in fat.

I think about it like an old guy... some old guys get gyno. they have decreased test levels so why do they get gyno? Its a ratio that's off and there estrogen is higher then it should be for that test level and lack of androgen to screw up aromatase a bit.

So no doubt your estrogen was all wacky but it probably wasn't in the range that guys see on cycle.

They (your doctors) may also be assuming it's from that because they don't know any other reason why you would have elevated estrogen levels and you sure as hell shouldn't tell them any other reason.

By the way. Your hdl was awesome lol

I don't think I mentioned it, but I had benign tumors removed from my chest in December. I developed gynecomastia around 12-13 years old and the doctors said ti would go away... never did. The breast tissue turned into rock solid masses. It wasn't terrible, but when I got very lean, contest shape, they could be seen and looked bad. When i had them removed in December the biopsy of them stated they were benign tumors.

I've had HDL higher, mid 70s, on a lot of bloodwork.

But, you can see, I wasn't kidding when I said my pituitary blows lol

When I was in my late teens one of the hospitals was determining whether or not to put me on growth hormone therapy as they said it would help with bone growth because I was so short (I am only 5'1")... With my mom, we decided not to do that... thinking about it now, it would have been awesome to have a GH script LOL

...and it took them a year and a half. Doctors can be incredibly smart about what they do, but some of them can also be incredibly dumb, and this is just another example of extreme stupidity. A year and a half with a test level lower than 20 ng/dl? Unbelievable.

Of course, this is not a knock against docs at all, but against the way the medical community often works. Its prohibitive in many ways.

A doctor told me, "This is from steroid abuse... " (I was natty) and he wanted to wait it out to see if my test levels came back up... After this, I was taking 1 tube of testim per day and it only brought me up to around 157ng/dL. However, my insurance only covered half of the cost of testim and androgel so I asked them to switch to injectable as I only have a $20 copay for a 3 month supply.

I was having hot flashes and shit and could not sleep at all at night. It was terrible. And imagine being in your early/mid 20s and not being able to ger an erection. I would go out with my friends and play like I was all about hooking up but I would never take anyone home because I had no libido and knew my junk didn't work.

A doctor told me, "This is from steroid abuse... " (I was natty) and he wanted to wait it out to see if my test levels came back up...

Again, just another example of stupidity in the medical community. First of all, he called you a liar to your face, which in my opinion, should have led to his immediate discharge as your physician, especially given the fact he had no evidence to sustain his accusations against you.

That motherfucker deserves to be publically bad-mouthed for that alone. Telling a patient they are being dishonest regarding their adamant denial of steroid use, without any evidence at all, and then embarking on a course of treatment (or in your case lack thereof) which is counterproductive to the patient's health and well-being, is malpractice.

Two, anyone who knows dick about steroids would never have waited 1.5 years, under these circumstances, to see if you "recovered" on your own from a T reading of 20 ng/dl. Even if the doctor truly believed AAS were the cause and hoped for a natural (no PCT drugs) recovery, he would have had your blood tested at regular intervals in order to assess your rate of recovery.

If after 6 fucking months you were still at the same basic level, which is exactly what would have happened being that you had a permanent condition caused by non-steroid related pituitary dysfunction (another example of an unnecessary misdiagnosis), anyone with even a half of a brain in their head would have realized that another fucking "year" of waiting wasn't going get you into a normal range, let alone an optimal range (which is a whole other subject I am sure this doctor is completely ignorant about).

Endogenous T production, when steroid induced, recovers at its fastest rate within the first 6 months of abstinence, while slowing dramatically after that. So, for him to think you were going to all of a sudden jump from zero recovery to an optimal, or even normal range after another 6 months of abstinence is a demonstration of ignorance.

The fact he actually waited an entire year, saw the same reading for a 3rd time (and if he didn't test at regular intervals he is even dumber), yet still waited another half of a year to see if you would jump from zero recovery to full recovery, is a perfect example of doctor-based arrogance combined with massive incompetence--an all too common occurrence in the medical community.

Or, disturbingly, the alternative is that he just didn't give a shit--you are just another "number" and he doesn't give two fucks if you have to wait 2 months or two years to get the help you need.

Lastly, should I even bother to address the fact that he actually thought it was best to pursue a recovery devoid of all PCT drugs? Likely, he is just another one of the legions of unqualified dinosaurs out there treating a problem with out-dated tools (in this case no tools) and being unwilling to come out of the stone age--because God Forbid someone actually take a non-conformist, yet more effective path.

After this, I was taking 1 tube of testim per day and it only brought me up to around 157ng/dL. However, my insurance only covered half of the cost of testim and androgel so I asked them to switch to injectable as I only have a $20 copay for a 3 month supply.
I could go on and on--LOL. Seen it 100 times over now--literally. Trans-dermal test creams have become the apparent solution for all hypo-gonadal men, regardless of whether its actually the best course of action or not! I can't tell you how many times I have dealt with people who worked with doctors who were clearly unwilling to prescribe another form of testosterone therapy, even when it was blatantly obvious that the creams were ineffective.

In fact, this subject pisses me off so much I could go on for an hour with example after example of doctors who care more about agendas and their own vested interests than those of their patients'. Why do you think so many docs will go for so long, continuing to have their patients use these creams, doing test after test, when it was obvious after the first test--maybe two--that it wasn't absorbing adequately in these people?

Having someone come back multiple times every few months is completely unnecessary. T levels are maximized in 1 day with creams. Yet, you know how many docs will tell their patients "let's give it another month or two and see if it goes up", as if levels are going to gradually buildup over time---and then say this same thing multiple times? They will do anything to avoid injections--for reasons that have nothing to do with patient care and everything to do with the bank accounts of Big Pharma and the AMA. Corrupt-ass organizations.

Thank God for all those awesome doctors who not only possess the knowledge to treat their patients properly, but refuse to stoop to the level of the above-mentioned criminals. Such an label maybe a bit extreme, but when it comes to intentionally sabotaging people's health and well-being--either by way of willful ignorance or selfish interest--this kind of stuff is unacceptable.

I was having hot flashes and shit and could not sleep at all at night. It was terrible. And imagine being in your early/mid 20s and not being able to ger an erection. I would go out with my friends and play like I was all about hooking up but I would never take anyone home because I had no libido and knew my junk didn't work.
I feel horrible for you man. Like most AAS users, I have had my share of past issues (I never go off anymore, so fortunately those days are over, but to subject a young man to something like this without valid cause via ignorance or for selfish gain, is a massive black-mark on the medical community which should not be ignored. Fortunately, more and more people are seeing the intentional brainwashing and programming of the general public by Big Pharma and the AMA, which began in the 1930's and continues to this day, for what it is.

Again, thank God for all those good doctors out there who are worth their weight in gold.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear this. Prayers to you and this can be beaten take care of yourself.

Not sure if this is any of the other pages within this thread but:

**broken link removed**

Help a good dude out. Doesn't have to be a lot but any is better than nothing. He is a brother in our great sport.

mental: i saw quickly on the other thread you mentioned hrt and maybe a little more. Bro, if your immunosupressed after hopefully getting a liver transplant you better not be sticking any needles anywhere. You will likely need to be on androgel and no more injects...EVER. You do realize that when we inject we are introducing a small amount of bacteria from the skin. Normally we fight it off, but when your on heavy immunosupression you wont be able to and it can kill you. Any bacteria can then enter your veins and go to your heart as well.

Dude, im right there with you being optimistic and looking towards the future and lifting again and hitting it hard and living a great life..but your cycling days are done.

AFTER you get the liver we can talk more about this sort of stuff but having a long life with your future wife, maybe some kiddos etc is more important then huge biceps.

One day at a time my friend.

Kind of a weird question, but do you think maybe this tumor has anything to do with the severe digestive issues you suffer from? Liver issues definitely wreak havoc on the digestive tract

Last edited:
Kind of a weird question, but do you think maybe this tumor has anything to do with the severe digestive issues you suffer from? Liver issues definitely wreak havoc on the digestive tract

I believe it is the reverse... I had the liver issues that caused the digestive issues.

That's what I meant, sorry if the wording was confusing. So maybe this was some of the underlying cause of the digestive issues?

I gotta be honest, this has me a little worried. I had an Mri a couple years back at the ER for an unrelated issue and was told by the doc that I had a hemangioma on my liver. I believe he said it was a few centimeters and they're usually harmless, but I should probably follow up with my doc. I never got around to doing it, but now I'm a bit worried. I like you have pretty severe IBS.

I gotta be honest, this has me a little worried. I had an Mri a couple years back at the ER for an unrelated issue and was told by the doc that I had a hemangioma on my liver. I believe he said it was a few centimeters and they're usually harmless, but I should probably follow up with my doc. I never got around to doing it, but now I'm a bit worried. I like you have pretty severe IBS.

I am not trying to scare you.... but I had a hemangioma, it ruptured. I was was flown to the hospital and flatlined and after 7 transfusions I was OK....

See a hepatologist brother if you are the slightest bit concerned.

Kris,

Recently, when my father was going through stage 4 prostate cancer, I asked his oncologist what causes cancer and he paused for a
long moment before saying, "Life. Life causes cancer." I took this as an artful dodge until I re-read Siddhartha Mukherjee's history of
cancer (The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer, a true masterpiece), in which he argues not only that life causes cancer
but that cancer is us. "Down to their innate molecular core," Mukherjee writes, "cancer cells are hyperactive, survival-endowed,
scrappy, fecund, inventive copies of ourselves." And this, he notes, "is not a metaphor."

You are in my heart, mind and soul. I think of you daily.

Kris,

Recently, when my father was going through stage 4 prostate cancer, I asked his oncologist what causes cancer and he paused for a
long moment before saying, "Life. Life causes cancer." I took this as an artful dodge until I re-read Siddhartha Mukherjee's history of
cancer (The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer, a true masterpiece), in which he argues not only that life causes cancer
but that cancer is us. "Down to their innate molecular core," Mukherjee writes, "cancer cells are hyperactive, survival-endowed,
scrappy, fecund, inventive copies of ourselves." And this, he notes, "is not a metaphor."

So true R. It reminds me of something I read that in effect said that cancer stems from the mechanics of evolution itself. But just a process gone wrong.

Kris,

Alfresco, I am going to give that book a read. Thank you for that my brother!

So true R. It reminds me of something I read that in effect said that cancer stems from the mechanics of evolution itself. But just a process gone wrong.

Cancer is fucked up... I'll just leave it at that

I am not trying to scare you.... but I had a hemangioma, it ruptured. I was was flown to the hospital and flatlined and after 7 transfusions I was OK....

See a hepatologist brother if you are the slightest bit concerned.

I think I'm gonna have to. The ER doc said it was a hemangioma pretty much just based on the fact that it was a small
Mass on my liver and hemangiomas are common there I guess. I kind of just blew it off as I was very sick at the time and pretty much just thinking about that. My IBS symptoms started coming on maybe 3 years or so before I found out about this. Looks like I have an appointment to make. If you don't mind me asking, how did you find out about your hemangioma and was anything recommended to you to be done about it?

Just stopping in to see how things are going.

Just stopping in to see how things are going.

Had a few bad days earlier in the week. We regrouped and got our heads on straight. Now we are the happy couple, kicking one another's ass in the gym... Life really is what you make of it...

We snapped these after training and having a massive intra workout shake and PWO meal. Little bloated lol

srWW6t0.jpg

tGCoy1p.jpg

I'm finally getting a little hammie!

I am really sorry to hear this. You will beat this like you have so many things in the past. I wish you all the best.

PS- I abuse my hammies and I don't even have a little one... I think I am actually missing the muscle entirely :eek::D You are looking great... keep it up :)

I might have missed it, but have you and the doc come up with a plan as far as attacking this cancer?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear