over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Diagnosed with mild sleep apnea on home test

I have the resmed air sense 10 but still haven’t gotten use to wearing it and I’ve had it for a pretty long time. Maybe I need to keep trying
I have the Resmed too try the Philips Dream nasal set up bro

I have the resmed air sense 10 but still haven’t gotten use to wearing it and I’ve had it for a pretty long time. Maybe I need to keep trying

I'd say to get really comfortable it took me 2 years but even a few hrs a night makes a huge difference. Grind it out and keep trying. I still run into periods where I find myself taking it off in the night. Grind through and you'll make it.

After a week of it on you will realize how good you feel from getting quality sleep. It WILL be worth it. I have severe sleep apnea. But I would recommend the gummies from one of our sponsors here. It will help you relax and your body will be so relaxed you want even think about it!

I'd say to get really comfortable it took me 2 years but even a few hrs a night makes a huge difference. Grind it out and keep trying. I still run into periods where I find myself taking it off in the night. Grind through and you'll make it.
The pulmonologist told me to wear mine anytime I was not moving for long so after meals or at the end of day, naps etc. I’d pop it on. Still can’t use pillows so maybe try other options again the Phillips dream shit is good to go I now can’t sleep without it.

I used bipap in the past and it tritrated up in pressure so when you first used it the pressure was real easy and it took like 20 mins to get to full pressure and the bipap allows a reduction of pressure when you breath out.. worked great .... Im glad I saw this thread I need to get back on one this year and been too lazy to do a new study.

After a week of it on you will realize how good you feel from getting quality sleep. It WILL be worth it. I have severe sleep apnea. But I would recommend the gummies from one of our sponsors here. It will help you relax and your body will be so relaxed you want even think about it!
I think I will start back trying to use to tonight. Thanks for the motivation fellas. I feel tired all the damn time and I’m sure that’s why.

I think I will start back trying to use to tonight. Thanks for the motivation fellas. I feel tired all the damn time and I’m sure that’s why.
It def helps I have a new baby and I only get about 7-7 1/2 hours a night. Up at 445 to cardio for an hour and gym from 530-730/800 and yes on weekends I get more but quality has been a game changer for me.

It def helps I have a new baby and I only get about 7-7 1/2 hours a night. Up at 445 to cardio for an hour and gym from 530-730/800 and yes on weekends I get more but quality has been a game changer for me.
Yes I need to get in the routine of using mine. I have a baby as well bro. And she’s got to the point now where she will sleep through most of the night now but I am still tired 24/7 and I’m sure it’s because of my sleep apnea. I have to get it under control smh

Yes I need to get in the routine of using mine. I have a baby as well bro. And she’s got to the point now where she will sleep through most of the night now but I am still tired 24/7 and I’m sure it’s because of my sleep apnea. I have to get it under control smh
It should help, I’ll be honest until he hit month 10 my everything was pretty bad. Now at month 11 I’m grinding like it’s almost normal I even feed him like I eat I just throw some extra broccoli and an oz of meat on my plate. How old is she?

It should help, I’ll be honest until he hit month 10 my everything was pretty bad. Now at month 11 I’m grinding like it’s almost normal I even feed him like I eat I just throw some extra broccoli and an oz of meat on my plate. How old is she?
Little over a year

Little over a year
Oh you got a better handle than I do then I am the primary caretaker though the wife has a good career so that has been a wake up call I assumed “how hard coukd it be?” Yes harder than training people all day lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws