YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dialing in Cruise Dosage- What would you do?

fyronix

Newbies
Looking for some input on what you all think the best course of action is. I recently came down from a high testosterone dose (750mg/week) to a true TRT amount. I’m currently using 40mg Test Cyp EOD along with .25mg Arimidex EOD. I’m feeling pretty decent but I think I need to fine tune things. Sleep, libido, and mental clarity all could stand to improve. I haven’t slept more than 2 hours straight for a week without getting up to pee. Keep in mind, my SHBG is extremely low (4), so I’m fairly sensitive to estrogen side effects. I experienced things like acne and water retention when it gets over 40pg/ml. My last e2 reading came in at 10pg/ml on the sensitive assay (range is 8-29), and my test is likely in the 700-800 range. Also, my DHEA tested in the low 200s, so it is far from optimal from what I understand. Would you:

1. Maintain the test and AI and add in HCG and DHEA at 250iu EOD and 25mg/day.

2. Drop the AI and see how I respond to the test alone. I’m not sure how high my e2 would go on this dose, but I’m more hesitant to do this in case I encounter high e2 sides.

3. #2 but also with the HCG and DHEA.

I plan to get bloods done in a few weeks to see how I respond. Just not sure which route I should go down first.

I would drop the AI and see how you do on the low dose test alone. If your Estrogen is still at the low side, then adding HCG 250iu twice a week will bring that up some (usually day before each shot).

HCG stimulates aromatisation in the leydig cells, and an AI is not affective against this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC411596/

I haven’t slept more than 2 hours straight for a week without getting up to pee.

One of the symptoms of an enlarged prostate is frequent urination. Unless you are losing a lot of water from coming down off that higher dose of test there might be something going on there. If you are losing bodyweight because of water loss then its probably just water. That should stop soon. If youre not losing much and the peeing all night long has been going on for a long time then it might be your prostate. Something to keep an eye on. If it gets really bad your stream will get very weak. The worst case scenario youll have to go to the ER and get a catheter stuck in.

One of the symptoms of an enlarged prostate is frequent urination. Unless you are losing a lot of water from coming down off that higher dose of test there might be something going on there. If you are losing bodyweight because of water loss then its probably just water. That should stop soon. If youre not losing much and the peeing all night long has been going on for a long time then it might be your prostate. Something to keep an eye on. If it gets really bad your stream will get very weak. The worst case scenario youll have to go to the ER and get a catheter stuck in.

If it is prostate related, is there anything you’d recommend to address it?

Looking for some input on what you all think the best course of action is. I recently came down from a high testosterone dose (750mg/week) to a true TRT amount. I’m currently using 40mg Test Cyp EOD along with .25mg Arimidex EOD. I’m feeling pretty decent but I think I need to fine tune things. Sleep, libido, and mental clarity all could stand to improve. I haven’t slept more than 2 hours straight for a week without getting up to pee. Keep in mind, my SHBG is extremely low (4), so I’m fairly sensitive to estrogen side effects. I experienced things like acne and water retention when it gets over 40pg/ml. My last e2 reading came in at 10pg/ml on the sensitive assay (range is 8-29), and my test is likely in the 700-800 range. Also, my DHEA tested in the low 200s, so it is far from optimal from what I understand. Would you:

1. Maintain the test and AI and add in HCG and DHEA at 250iu EOD and 25mg/day.

2. Drop the AI and see how I respond to the test alone. I’m not sure how high my e2 would go on this dose, but I’m more hesitant to do this in case I encounter high e2 sides.

3. #2 but also with the HCG and DHEA.

I plan to get bloods done in a few weeks to see how I respond. Just not sure which route I should go down first.

Choice 1 will increase estrogenic sides, DHEA and HCG definitely promote estrogen, maybe slightly, but nonetheless.

I recommend dropping the AI, going to 12mg daily. Assuming you have full strength gear, total test and especially free test should be pretty high.

This seemingly low dose will maximize your sensitivity, absolutely minimize sides, and let your body fully recovery in every way. If your diet and training is on point, you will do fine at this dose for 2-3 months with minimal muscle loss. When you go back on, you will snap back to your former maximize size on a lower dose than was required before and when you scale up to the dose you used before, you will be bigger than before.

To me, this is the "secret."

If it is prostate related, is there anything you’d recommend to address it?

Well, getting off on a trt dose is going to help a lot. I don't really know of any supplements that work, at least I don't know of anything that I can personally attest to. I myself have problems bad enough that I take a script for Flomax. It fixed me up.

Is your stream noticeably weaker than it used to be? My problems didn't start until I was about 46 years old.

Choice 1 will increase estrogenic sides, DHEA and HCG definitely promote estrogen, maybe slightly, but nonetheless.

I recommend dropping the AI, going to 12mg daily. Assuming you have full strength gear, total test and especially free test should be pretty high.

This seemingly low dose will maximize your sensitivity, absolutely minimize sides, and let your body fully recovery in every way. If your diet and training is on point, you will do fine at this dose for 2-3 months with minimal muscle loss. When you go back on, you will snap back to your former maximize size on a lower dose than was required before and when you scale up to the dose you used before, you will be bigger than before.

This is GOOD advice. Do it for a min of 3 month , maybe 4 it take about that long for your body to "normalize" around that dose and bring all the ratios back in.

It is usually easier to start with one factor then adjust as needed then add in the next one then adjust again etc. Then it is trying to juggle several different ones and hoping that you get it right.

I think I’ll give this a try. I appreciate the advice. Why would you opt for a 12mg dose? Also, do you think doing 25mg EOD wouldn yield similar results?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws