over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dianabol and stomach issues.

ericraven2003

Registered
I started on 50mg dianabol tabs on Monday. I havent used dbol in years. Its good dbal. I can really feel it, BUT its killing my stomach. I have used anti acids of all sorts, but I am going to get off. I am having stomach cramps today.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has had such a severe stomach issue with taking dbol?

I had done some 50mg anavar just a little while ago with no issues.
Anadrol had similar stomach effects on me years ago.

Are you taking them on an empty stomach? That gives me cramps, I need to eat then wait an hour or so before taking dbol.

Are you taking them on an empty stomach? That gives me cramps, I need to eat then wait an hour or so before taking dbol.

Tried with and without food. Same effect. It sucks. I am wiped out today.

That sucks man. Have you had issues before when you last took it? I doubt it would help, but maybe try a different source? Probably won't help if what you have now is good stuff. Maybe you're just unlucky and really sensitive to it.

That sucks man. Have you had issues before when you last took it? I doubt it would help, but maybe try a different source? Probably won't help if what you have now is good stuff. Maybe you're just unlucky and really sensitive to it.

Its been so long since I have taken it that I cant remember.:)
The stuff is good, just not for me.

I started on 50mg dianabol tabs on Monday. I havent used dbol in years. Its good dbal. I can really feel it, BUT its killing my stomach. I have used anti acids of all sorts, but I am going to get off. I am having stomach cramps today.
Just wanted to know if anyone else has had such a severe stomach issue with taking dbol?

I had done some 50mg anavar just a little while ago with no issues.
Anadrol had similar stomach effects on me years ago.

damn bro that sux, and sounds like taken them with food still not helping! i hope you can figure some thing out with it or some one can give you and idea to try......................................

you could try taking your dbol with pickel juice, i know it sounds weird but it helps heart burn... also adding a table spoon lemon juice to water i also read helps with this as well helps keep the acid levels in stomach correct or some thing like that haha good luck bro

a lil article i just Googled for yuh to look at.......

Everybody’s different so what works for one may not work for another. Once you’ve found a remedy that works for you–stick with it.

Chamomile Tea: Sip during attacks as well as after meals to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Peppermint Tea: Same as above.

Baking Soda & Water: This will help neutralize stomach acid but this remedy should only be used moderately, regular use could dramatically increase your salt intake (baking soda is high in salt). Mix 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp of baking soda per glass of water. Because of the high salt content in baking soda, pregnant women shouldn’t use this treatment.

Ginger: Cook into food, sip Ginger tea or chew a fresh piece for relief.
Celery: Eating a stalk of raw celery can help (excellent choice for pregnant women).

Almonds: Chew on raw almonds until discomfort eases–just a handful should do it.

Apple Cider Vinegar: Is there anything that ACV can’t tackle? A teaspoon to two tablespoons (whatever you need) of apple cider vinegar should stop heartburn in its tracks. Another remedy is to mix apple cider vinegar with honey (2:1 ratio).

Mustard: Take a spoonful (or two if needed) of mustard when discomfort hits…will take a minute or two to bring relief.
Pickle Juice: Take a drink or two of this to settle your stomach.

Pineapple: Eat a slice or two of fresh pineapple when it hits or right after meals.

Yogurt: Eating a couple spoonfuls of yogurt when you feel it coming on can help ease it away. If you regularly suffer from this, try adding yogurt to your diet on a regular basis–it’s good for you in more ways than one (excellent choice for pregnant women).

Lemon Juice: Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice to half a glass of water and drink (mentioned previously on 15 Helpful Household Lemon Aids).

a lil article i just Googled for yuh to look at.......

Everybody’s different so what works for one may not work for another. Once you’ve found a remedy that works for you–stick with it.

Chamomile Tea: Sip during attacks as well as after meals to prevent it from happening in the first place.

Peppermint Tea: Same as above.

Baking Soda & Water: This will help neutralize stomach acid but this remedy should only be used moderately, regular use could dramatically increase your salt intake (baking soda is high in salt). Mix 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp of baking soda per glass of water. Because of the high salt content in baking soda, pregnant women shouldn’t use this treatment.

Ginger: Cook into food, sip Ginger tea or chew a fresh piece for relief.
Celery: Eating a stalk of raw celery can help (excellent choice for pregnant women).

Almonds: Chew on raw almonds until discomfort eases–just a handful should do it.

Apple Cider Vinegar: Is there anything that ACV can’t tackle? A teaspoon to two tablespoons (whatever you need) of apple cider vinegar should stop heartburn in its tracks. Another remedy is to mix apple cider vinegar with honey (2:1 ratio).

Mustard: Take a spoonful (or two if needed) of mustard when discomfort hits…will take a minute or two to bring relief.
Pickle Juice: Take a drink or two of this to settle your stomach.

Pineapple: Eat a slice or two of fresh pineapple when it hits or right after meals.

Yogurt: Eating a couple spoonfuls of yogurt when you feel it coming on can help ease it away. If you regularly suffer from this, try adding yogurt to your diet on a regular basis–it’s good for you in more ways than one (excellent choice for pregnant women).

Lemon Juice: Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice to half a glass of water and drink (mentioned previously on 15 Helpful Household Lemon Aids).

ALL those things mAke my heartburn/ reflux worse !!!!!

I know lemon squeezed into my water def helped my digestive issue and got me hungrier quicker.

I made a suppository DBol thread for this very reason and pretty much everyone gave me shit about it, even though it would help if done correctly. But yeah, it would get old fast.

Your best bet is to get inject dbol. It will skip the digestive track and it will solve your stomach issues obviously.

I made a suppository DBol thread for this very reason and pretty much everyone gave me shit about it, even though it would help if done correctly. But yeah, it would get old fast.

Your best bet is to get inject dbol. It will skip the digestive track and it will solve your stomach issues obviously.

Yep. I had to take today off of work I was still sick from it. I will never use it agaion unless its inject.

I feel you on this issue. I really like dbols effects but they are short lived as my appetite quickly leaves.I going to give dbol inj a try again shortly.
It worked really well for me in the past. I was able to keep my appetite intact and the gains were great. Maybe that is wht you should do.
Maybe try half the dose? Good dball should work well at 25-30 mgs.
It may surpass what 50 would do if you can consume the required food.
Good luck, T

I feel you on this issue. I really like dbols effects but they are short lived as my appetite quickly leaves.I going to give dbol inj a try again shortly.
It worked really well for me in the past. I was able to keep my appetite intact and the gains were great. Maybe that is wht you should do.
Maybe try half the dose? Good dball should work well at 25-30 mgs.
It may surpass what 50 would do if you can consume the required food.
Good luck, T

See this is what I am talking about. Smart guy right here. Completely true about the dosages too. 20mg pink thais gives me awesome gains and I am pretty advanced. Dbol is strong stuff. I can't imagine doing 50mg a day like most people say they do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131