over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dianabol, is it really that bad?

Geoffke

Banned
People say that dianabol causes the most liver problems.
If i use it 5 weeks. Minimus dosis. 12 weeks rest. Use a liverprotector like Maria Distel.

The say that it's the most damaging steriod of all steriods.
And, long use , will cause hartattacks, etc.

i also use testo 500mg a week and some deca ;)

thats all bullshit. Ive used 80mg for 12weeks and had zero problems

I have used 6 cc's of reforvit a day for months and no probs, aside from that excruciating lower back pump. I think the danger of orals is overstated. Now, if you were going to stay on them for years at a time it could cause severe problems.

What a bunch of crap! Dbol is androgenic, and 17AA. So it is slightly damaging to your liver, no more so than any 17aa steroid.
The 'damage' done is greatly overstated. Your are terribly misinformed.:eek:

wolverine said:
I have used 6 cc's of reforvit a day for months and no probs, aside from that excruciating lower back pump. I think the danger of orals is overstated. Now, if you were going to stay on them for years at a time it could cause severe problems.

Thats an incredible amount of liquid to put into your ass :eek: :D

Seriously though, what do you think of combining dbol with deca? Good for lean quality mass, when used in conjunction with liquidex and good clean calories, I suppose?

diverz said:

Thats an incredible amount of liquid to put into your ass :eek: :D

Seriously though, what do you think of combining dbol with deca? Good for lean quality mass, when used in conjunction with liquidex and good clean calories, I suppose?

Actually it went in my mouth, lol. I would never shoot reforvit.

Dbol and deca would be a good combo. Personally, i would still run test as well, but I think test should be in every cycle.

first off who ever told you that was a moron worst roid ha!!!!
2nd wolverine lol i knew you didnt ass hit 6ml a day but reading that i sure got a funny little pic in my head about what an ass would look like at 6mls a day for months lmao

Thanks Wolverine. I like this board :) People actually respond down here without having to bump the thread :D

I'm itching to try out dbol deca stack without the test of course. I want to find out just how legendary and effective it is.

preist943 said:
first off who ever told you that was a moron worst roid ha!!!!
2nd wolverine lol i knew you didnt ass hit 6ml a day but reading that i sure got a funny little pic in my head about what an ass would look like at 6mls a day for months lmao

Probably something like J-lo's ass, lol.

wolverine said:

Probably something like J-lo's ass, lol.
never thought of it that way before but i think your right lol

At one time all I could get was Reforvit and nothing else. I used it for like 4 months straight but only at 1.5-2cc/day. It worked great and I kept getting stronger the whole time. Never had any problems with it and that was before I ever heard of milk thistle or any other liver protection.

PB

Bump for the love of Dbol and it's greatness in our world! Take care.

patk

I'm gonna take 30mg a day for 5 weeks. Than 2 mounths rest.
They said to me if i do this for 10 years. I will get sick. I can't take it longer than 5 years. Is it true?

When I

When I was a young N, my 2nd cycle was dbol and deca, I think I did 25mgs of Dbol a day and 300mgs a week of Deca. I got so so so bloated but at the Time I couldnt tell. I devolped some film of me at a party and I was like damn who is that fat guy and on closer inspection it was me. But I did put on some great size it is a fun stack, and the best part is it starts right away.

Who ever told you that, once again is a dumbass! Ref B is the shit! I did it orally and by inject. I would say inject that shit, it will swell you up. MY roomates arms looked like big poppa pumps arms just from continuously hitting up his bi's. It was insane, and it doesn't burn regardless of what people say.

GEOFFKE???

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT STAYING ON D-BOL FOR TEN YEARS??? WHY TEN YEARS??? WHY FIVE YEARS??? TRY OTHER THINGS, NOT JUST D-BOL. WHO IS TELLING YOU 10 AND 5 YEARS??? WHAT DOES GET SICK MEAN??? ASK HIM WHAT HE MEANS BY "GET SICK". THE FLU? HEADCOLD? FEVER? HOLES IN LIVER?? HOLES IN SPLEEN???? HOLES IN EVERY ORIFICE???

Geoffke said:
They said to me if i do this for 10 years. I will get sick. I can't take it longer than 5 years. Is it true?
hey bro i use d-bol between cycles at 20mg a day lol i dont know who your talking to but hes a nut lol whats with the 10year thing i dont get it lmao

Geoffke said:

this is completely wrong, the longest you can stay on d-bol is 7.23176 years where as anadrol is only 5.693 years. your friend may have the two confused.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws