over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dianabol lethargy

jcc80

Registered
Hopefully this is not a stupid question. Dbol (and other orals) make me drag ass. I abandoned the rest of my dbols halfway through.

However, since then I introduced injectable glutathione to my regimen. I am considering giving dbol another chance. Can anyone comment on whether or not liver stress is the main reason for the lethargy, or if it's caused by other factors?

Were you using liver support supps with the oral dbol? I have personally felt the liver stress from Orals hurt my appetite, and liver supps reduced that some.

I got super lethargic the first couple times I used orals, but haven't since. When I was most tired on them was also when I grew the most off them. I attributed the lethargy to the growing so I was okay with it.

Are you running a high dose. I love dbol but never run more than 50mg.

No, only 30mg. I wasn't using liver support at the time. I love results but I have to balance that with quality of life and job performance. Being lethargic just plain sucks, especially when I'm a pretty energetic guy usually.

Glutathione will neutralize dbol, or any drug if taken too close to ingestion.
Just like NAC does. So take your protectant a couple hours away from your AAS.
I find dbol makes most guys feel great, while anadrol can leave an aggressive, uneasy feeling.

If you have EBV (virus), AAS can potentially make them stronger too, so maybe check your past viral load of EBV and CMV IgG thru blood test.

I was thinking about that. I take my glut shots at night. Theoretically it shouldn't interfere. But... It's just my thoughts. I may just try it. I want to love this stuff like a lot of guys do.

Never had that issue with DBol but I have noticed it on Drol.

I always thought the lethargy from dbol was from the fact that it increases dopamine levels in the brain. I've found that a couple strong cups of coffee or an energy drink is enough to shake off the lethargy though....

Why not skip using things that make you feel like crap?

Why not skip using things that make you feel like crap?

For me....dbol is worth it since caffeine alleviates the tired feeling. Pre-workout dbol gives me a pump like nothing else. The extra dopamine actually makes me walk around with a smile on my face for a few hours too....which is unusual for me :cool: I have never used drol just for the fact that I have read that a lot of people say it makes them feel really lousy.

dianabol always made me feel crap I prefer tbol not the same I know but still works well

D Bol no just bloat. M drol or super drol as you can't get m anymore, big time lethargy

For me....dbol is worth it since caffeine alleviates the tired feeling. Pre-workout dbol gives me a pump like nothing else. The extra dopamine actually makes me walk around with a smile on my face for a few hours too....which is unusual for me :cool: I have never used drol just for the fact that I have read that a lot of people say it makes them feel really lousy.

Agreed. Dbol gives me the greatest pumps and overall great well being feeling. Anadrol makes me tired and sick feeling. Everyone reacts differently to each compound though. Regardless what i take i include live52 or milk thistle.

great question, now I know why I am dragging ass lately! I am glad I came a across this thread....

Good info. Dbol gives me a weird uneasy feeling too. I have taken drol and liked it but gained a lot of water weight. Loved the strength gains though.

I take a pre-workout called crackhead right after I take my Bol energy flowing all day long. Good workout insane pumps

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear