YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dick And Jane's First Steroid- Do You Agree Or Disagree?

i think DD was responsible for a lot of our modern day steroid idiocy.

our beliefs in anadrol i think stem quite a bit form him.

I always do Anadrol at the end of my cycles, I use Anadrol in place of clomid. :D

Dan was a smart guy - if alive today his views and knowledge would have evolved accordingly.

Cyctahoh was my first and favorite.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Same here. Got em' off the UPS guy with HUGE CALVES :D

500mg of those Susties per week, + some Russian DBOL.....and Choo Choo!

This post is as flawed as much of what Duchaine used to rant and rave about.

The best one being the one about GH not working

Everyone seems to be in the right way of thinking that more is not always better.

I personally disagree with this article

I always do Anadrol at the end of my cycles, I use Anadrol in place of clomid. :D

Dan was a smart guy - if alive today his views and knowledge would have evolved accordingly.

I love anadrol! lol! :love:

I think he greatly exaggerated the side effects and his stuff is why many have come to think of that in the way they do. which is very different then what you see in real medical info on it.

he did some interesting stuff im not gona argue that, just pointing out that often his things were not the safest or most healthy ideas.

I just feel like things get carried away.
dd was interesting cus he was a maniac that experimented on himself and did plenty of ( by other peoples standards ) reckless things in the personal pursuit of knowledge. ( which is great )

the problem becomes when "normal" people try to apply a crazy persons methods to there life.

ill use myself as an example here. the shit I do I do because I need to essentially. but... I am crazy and trying to fix something that is fucked no matter what, so not like im at risk of really fucking up. lol plus I sort of love potentially destructive behavior. I just cant avoid it.

I have done various things to try n compensate for the damage I do to myself.
I have learned a lot about how the mind and body work because of my obsessions and abuse. I have also come to solutions that are better for me then the main stream options.

that said....

I should be the last person that you get advice from. lol

unless its about what NOT to do...

DD is great to read but I think most should look at it from that perspective rather then some great old school ideas. lol

Honest response.

if one were to tavel back and tell a younger version of oneself

bulking Deca 400mg dbol 10-20 mg for 8 weeks then cycle off completely .

cutting Tren 150mg 10-20mg dbol for 6 weeks. then cycle off completely.

Sure you will get gains off a 500mg T only cycle but what youre mostly getting is hairloss and bodyhair, acne with modest strength, some muscle and a little water,+placebo, not explosive gains that people want/expect from a cycle.

I wont be running Test for bodybuilding ever again. These day i completely go off (no hrt) when I am not giving it my all.

I still have a copy of DD's little red booklet that was designed so as to be copy proof.

Felt great at 40mg it blew my mind, if it were SD and I was running it for 2+ weeks over 30mg I think I'd most likely start to feel like shit lol and I bought this before the rpn lawsuit and ph ban, it wasn't just some random purchase lol.

Just saw two unopened bottles of Rpn havoc in my stash, should give those a shot. Never used the original havoc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw two unopened bottles of Rpn havoc in my stash, should give those a shot. Never used the original havoc

I'm jealous lol, I tend to respond quite well to gear, I also ran some ibe epistane, had similar results but gained 10 lbs, pumps and strength were similar to rpn havoc.. but I'll tell you one day I was walking down to the gym when I broke my cherry on the havoc my regular 10min walk took 25mins due to calve pump, also couldn't bend over for more than 5seconds, 20g of taurine a day sipped, 8L of water, didn't matter... When they all got banned tried to get as much havoc as possible but a shipping issue left me with none (someone bought them all about a hr before I did)... my dream is some test, epi and gh... maybe add a little tren to that too and hfs. Havoc and ibe epistane also made me feel like a god, the euphoric effect and feeling of well being was very profound

I'm jealous lol, I tend to respond quite well to gear, I also ran some ibe epistane, had similar results but gained 10 lbs, pumps and strength were similar to rpn havoc.. but I'll tell you one day I was walking down to the gym when I broke my cherry on the havoc my regular 10min walk took 25mins due to calve pump, also couldn't bend over for more than 5seconds, 20g of taurine a day sipped, 8L of water, didn't matter... When they all got banned tried to get as much havoc as possible but a shipping issue left me with none (someone bought them all about a hr before I did)... my dream is some test, epi and gh... maybe add a little tren to that too and hfs. Havoc and ibe epistane also made me feel like a god, the euphoric effect and feeling of well being was very profound

I had used "ep15tane" forgot the lab, had the same crippling pumps. Will use the havoc with test and mk677 soon. I'll let you know how that goes

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner