YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did a show this past weekend after a little lay off.

Looking fantastic Dave. Your physique really stands out and apart in the final lineup.

Thanks. A lot went wrong with that prep. I used a water drop method for both shows in 2011 that made me GAIN water weight. Never again.

There's an article written on John Meadow's website that I followed by Pro Muscle member Homonunculus. I didn't use him for prep for this show, but have used his methods with great success.

Last time the judges said my lats were weak. I trained them a bit differently for the past two years, focusing on what I thought was giving them the most stimulation. I think it paid off. Next I have to fix my little biceps.

We followed your prep with the pics you posted leading up to that contest and then saw you on stage, and were like wtf happened. I did the same thing and played around with my water and weighed in at 280 for a contest last year, which was about 15 lbs of water and I only lost 8 by the time I got on stage and looked horrible, so I know how it feels.

Good Job Big Dave Smith. Looking insane man! :headbang:

Little biceps?! Not even close to being small! You look damn good, man. I read your post a few times and didn't see your placing. How'd you place? I saw that you got a trophy, but didn't know if that was 2nd, a win in your class, or overall? I agree you could be a tad leaner, but for it being a last minute decision I'd say you look damn good.

That's Mental Flex all the way on the left in the group pic, right?

Yeah, my biceps have no peak. They need to be a few inches bigger to look decent in a front double biceps.

I won my class. They put me in the overall position, then switched me with the heavyweight. He won the overall.

Yup! That's Mental Flex. Great dude! We hung out the entire day. He let me nap in his hotel room and we had a big sushi lunch. Smart guy. Hard worker. I expect big things from him in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, my biceps have no peak. They need to be a few inches bigger to look decent in a front double biceps.

I won my class. They put me in the overall position, then switched me with the heavyweight. He won the overall.

Yup! That's Mental Flex. Great dude! We hung out the entire day. He let me nap in his hotel room and we had a big sushi lunch. Smart guy. Hard worker. I expect big things from him in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think your arms look pretty damn good, but I can understand always wanting more. I have long arms so my biceps are long and have very little peak.

Mental seems like a real cool guy. One thing is for certain, he knows how to get shredded, that's for damn sure. That's cool that you guys hooked up for the show. There are some cool guys on this board. Now you got me craving sushi at 2am! Haha

Good luck to you in future shows. Looks like you have figured out your conditioning and just need a full prep to peak.

You looked great dude. And as lame as this might sound, you had the best posing on stage for the pictures posted.

Seconded on the impressive quadrosaurs.

From what I can remember of you I think this is the best package you have brought to the stage
Better overall balance and condition

Synthetek Industries – Innovative Bodybuilding Products: Syntherol SEO | Human Kyno | L-Carnitine | Liver Protectants | Appetite Stimulators | Vasodilators - www.synthetek.com

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws