YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did anyone had sucess with potassium loading?

La_pantera

Registered
I have done both sodium loading and potassium loading (Only from food) and i must say the potassium loading got me the dryest i ever been even.

The diet consist sweet potato, broccoli, white fish, chicken (NO SPICES, NO SALT, just dry chicken and white fish ) only lime

7 days

Carbs: 50g

Water loading:
10 litre
10 litre
5 litre
2.5 litre
1.25 litre

I know many people say you should not cut SODIUM but why did it work so good? there is somethings i dont understand according to how the body function i shouldent get dry.

1. Cutting sodium for days would't that increase aldosterone?

Have anyone else had success with potassium loading?

Someone more experience could explain how come it worked?

Getting the correct proportion of potassium to sodium is probably easier to achieve by ingesting more potassium which would be harder to get in the diet then sodium.

1. Cutting sodium for days would't that increase aldosterone?

Did you cut the salt for days?

Potassium is in many foods, so it is easy to consume more potassium than salt unless you add salt to your meals.

Normally you do a sodium load along with the water with potassium rich foods, then you reduce the salt and water and keep those foods, chicken, vegetables... and you do the diuresis that way.

Did you cut the salt for days?

Potassium is in many foods, so it is easy to consume more potassium than salt unless you add salt to your meals.

Normally you do a sodium load along with the water with potassium rich foods, then you reduce the salt and water and keep those foods, chicken, vegetables... and you do the diuresis that way.
yes i was doing trace sodium 7-10 days.
no protein shakes, egg white or any food that have sodium. only whats inside chicken naturaly so dry chicken i was eating. so my diet was like this

meal 1-4
80g sweet potato cooked
180g chicken cooked
100g broccoli cooked

meal 5-6
180g chicken cooked
150g broccoli cooked

I never thought or tried a protocol like yours, the logical thing would be that after a few days without salt, the body begins to retain water like crazy. Good, it worked for you.

I never thought or tried a protocol like yours, the logical thing would be that after a few days without salt, the body begins to retain water like crazy. Good, it worked for you.
exactly what i am thinking like you said the body start to retain crazy amount of water once you cut sodium for days rebound but how come it never happen to me is a question i am asking my self.

If there's one thing I've learned about competitive bb'ing is that there's no one-size-fits-all formula for Na and Ka manipulation in the human body. Even the so-called "gurus" get it wrong 50% of the time. You have to keep meticulous notes and see what works best for YOUR body. From there, you can extrapolate what might work well in another person's body but this has met with ~50-60% success rate. When you throw in all the extra ancillaries, things can get fubar real quick.

You can just use salt substitute which is potassium. Ha just don’t go to crazy or it will be similar to lethal injection they use to kill people. Too much can stop your heart. Not a concern with food but easy to get grams at a time using salt substitute. I remember reading long ago that something like 14 grams could be lethal for a smaller human. Not sure if it’s right because I never looked into it. Just mentioning it in case some gets the idea to start loading up on salt substitute by the spoon full. Lol

exactly what i am thinking like you said the body start to retain crazy amount of water once you cut sodium for days rebound but how come it never happen to me is a question i am asking my self.

I need salt in my diet, I have low blood pressure, if I cut it I quickly have dizziness and loss of energy even if I drink water and have food.

If you like your look...literally continue doing what you're doing. If you look better with water keep it high until Thursday evening and take in Friday as needed. The leaner you are the more water you can usually take in with carbs...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131