over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did gear change your facial features ?

I think it did but combined with aging. Probably made me look more masculine than without it.

I’m curious, when you came off GH did your nose slim down at all?

I had my nose fixed via surgery and it looked great. Been on Gh now for about 2 months around 6iu daily and notice my nose definitely looks puffier and thicker. I am hoping this is just water as I am holding lots of water in general on Gh. Your post makes me nervous that if I continue this could be permanent

I have only just noticed this. Yes I do notice my nose slimming down after coming off. I believe the effects are both permanent and temporary. Like with anything the genetic response varies massively. It's not like all pro bodybuilders are walking around with massive noses and many (most) seem to get no enlargement even after years of extremely high doses.

Acromegaly is very different to taking some hgh (especially the doses I used) but it is a rare condition that causes the body to produce too much growth hormone so a lot can be learnt from studying the condition. It can cause the growth of all body tissues but it's most well known for its growth promoting effect on cartilage and bone. Elevated IGF-1 levels have been shown to cause cartilage growth. As we are talking about just the nose now there are 5 different nasal cartilages. I recently read a study (done on rats) showing hgh increasing nasal septal growth.

Certain areas seem to be more sensitive in each person. I have come across many people who have abused hgh who stated their hands grew but they didn't notice other areas. The same for many noticing changes in their jawline. For me I strangely seem to be extra sensitive to nasal growth. It is weird because you would think it would be balanced with all tissues but it doesn't seem to work that way.

A final thought and I have stated for awhile I think high doses of HGH are one of the main reasons so many bodybuilders die young these days. If it can have these effects on the outside what is it doing on the inside. Elevated HGH levels have been shown to cause biventricular hypertrophy, increase interventricular septum thickness, ventilatory dysfunction, impair fasting glucose, increase insulin resistance and the hyperplasia of soft tissues (including the heart).

This could be deceiving pre contest, but the main thing is what you look like the days before the show, controlling hormones, food water, gh is reduced, and even some guys drop it completely , last couple weeks, and of course prejudging, and evening entertainment posing.
I drop it at two weeks out.

Head got bigger and jaw as well. I never really paid it any attention until an old friend of mine seen me at the mall and mentioned it. I haven’t seen him in about 3 years.

Head got bigger and jaw as well. I never really paid it any attention until an old friend of mine seen me at the mall and mentioned it. I haven’t seen him in about 3 years.
We’ll your nose grows your whole life GH or not I think this is true for other facial features too

I used some high doses in my thirties (over 1 gram per week of test) and now I that am in my early fifties, I believe the high doses made my face look older than it would have otherwise.

I used some high doses in my thirties (over 1 gram per week of test) and now I that am in my early fifties, I believe the high doses made my face look older than it would have otherwise.
I took avg of 750 test plus etc. and at my mind 40s everyone thinks I’m in my mid 30s I assumed it was bc of roids. I’m less bald and less grey than pretty much all my friends I always attributed it having a “young hormone profile”

I took avg of 750 test plus etc. and at my mind 40s everyone thinks I’m in my mid 30s I assumed it was bc of roids. I’m less bald and less grey than pretty much all my friends I always attributed it having a “young hormone profile”
At my local boxing gym, I'm older(or same age) than most of the kids(20-30yos) parents. Yet most thought I was younger and look younger than their parents the oldest person in the gym is one of the coaches (mid 40s).
I don't have any problems with guys my height or taller or who weigh more than me.
The one guy I have a problem with is a 6'2 220lb 25yo.
Guy has gas for days and just leans on me every sparring session. I can throw volume while dancing with someone.. but now add in having to push someone off you.. then throw. Shit is exhausting.

At my local boxing gym, I'm older(or same age) than most of the kids(20-30yos) parents. Yet most thought I was younger and look younger than their parents the oldest person in the gym is one of the coaches (mid 40s).
I don't have any problems with guys my height or taller or who weigh more than me.
The one guy I have a problem with is a 6'2 220lb 25yo.
Guy has gas for days and just leans on me every sparring session. I can throw volume while dancing with someone.. but now add in having to push someone off you.. then throw. Shit is exhausting.
I’m 5’7 we’ll over 220 lbs if I fight someone who is 6’2 I win in the first 2 min or I lose and I do it in the ground. I love boxing and take punches well I’m more of a defense guy kick box a lil too bc my buddies are actually good at it but on top of being short I have very big very short arms so I’m not winning many fights tie to toe in a ring. Oddly on the street I’ve done excellent dunno if it’s USMC, naked aggression, or luck but somehow I’ve never lost a street fight and been in dozens as a bouncer. I keep wanting to get into BJJ but sooooo many injuries I wanna compete for 5 more years and then drop 50 and do BJJ, rock climbing shit like that maybe masters men’s physique just to keep a goal.

I’m 5’7 we’ll over 220 lbs if I fight someone who is 6’2 I win in the first 2 min or I lose and I do it in the ground. I love boxing and take punches well I’m more of a defense guy kick box a lil too bc my buddies are actually good at it but on top of being short I have very big very short arms so I’m not winning many fights tie to toe in a ring. Oddly on the street I’ve done excellent dunno if it’s USMC, naked aggression, or luck but somehow I’ve never lost a street fight and been in dozens as a bouncer. I keep wanting to get into BJJ but sooooo many injuries I wanna compete for 5 more years and then drop 50 and do BJJ, rock climbing shit like that maybe masters men’s physique just to keep a goal.
Re: keep a goal

That's where I am in life. I'm just keeping realistic fitness goals in sight and trying my best to stay athletic and strong.

Re: keep a goal

That's where I am in life. I'm just keeping realistic fitness goals in sight and trying my best to stay athletic and strong.
Yea I always keep a goal, I fall to shit if I don’t have serious goals, I mean I never stop training but I need regime or I do/eat stupid shit.

Did gear change your facial features ? If so, in what ways ? My head has grown like crazy , have a really full beard now, nose has gotten way thicker
It’s definitely made my beard thicker and more full but if anything over the years it’s made me prettier lol. I was already bald but hey the less hair u have the more head u get. Think about it lol

Definitely on par with what everyone else has said. Lost hair on my head and gained it everywhere else. I do notice my face seems to age quicker than it did before the gear. However my face always looked younger than I actually am so it doesn’t bother me.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics