over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did gear change your facial features ?

Tren is the one that caused my jawline to grow the most looking at my competition pictures in other pictures when I used around that timeand some other pictures around the time I use tren would say it took a good 6 months for my jawline to slowly go back. I've even had a girl mentioned my jawline.

It hasn't gone back since 2018 because I haven't used tren since. I've thought about maybe 50 to 70 mg a week in contest prep but we'll see. I'm very concerned about keeping my hair from miniaturization so that's the whole reason why I'm using Deca only HRT right now, and have used lower as possible endogenic compounds for the most part.

sped up my receding hairline but i never cared. was gonna happen anyway. i rock the jason statham look
i think it made my head grow. on an adjustable baseball cap there are only 3 notches left til the end!?
i think it made my nose grow too. that i am not real happy about.

I’ve been on gear over 10 years now. And people always assume I’m like 5-10 years older than I am. It’s definitely aged my face

Yes, definitely. My head is also bigger now than it was before. It's not due to water retention since I have that under control.

The most pronounced changes came from Tren for me personally. It's hard to describe but it's definitely noticeable when compared with older pictures of me. I guess I look more manly than before and the women seem to like the changes so I'm not complaining 😂
Yep. My head is definitely way bigger now

I still get i look a few years younger than I am, i am 34 about to be 35 and have been on steroids since I was 20 probably almost nonstop except when I was locked up. I did a ton of drugs in this time period too, and started drinking and smoking and doing drugs when I was 10 frequently, I still have enough hair to do a wave on the top of my head and my dad went bald at 24. I am polish and eastern slavic and normally slavs age well, all my Serbian friends look young as fuck! they also are not juicers, but I am white with really dark hair. covered up with tattoos helps lol. I have however hit the sauna and steamroom at least 3-4x per week for the last 14 years too, I believe that has had a ton to do with me not again so well. I dont have wrinkles besides a few crows feet, no forehead wrinkles, no deep lines, and I lead a wicked ass violent lifestyle my entire life. HGH has helped a ton at 10iu per day, but im telling u the sauna and steam has made huge difference. fermented foods now a ton of them, lots of sex...... drugs aged me more than steroids I feel like. drug addictions. i did ecstacy everyday for a few years and have probably not slept for 2 years in the last 10 years lol, I still stay up a few days per month. but I take care of my body while this is happening, besides when I got jumped and beat with a pipe in june and almost died from kidney failure in july, i consider myself an anomaly, 9 lives, but I dont tan and I am not tall, and i cant sing for shit. You cant have it all! I make up for it in intelligence and charm and charisma :) ?I was thinking I am either going to get my head tatted up soon when I bald or get one of those microderm hair things that make you look like you have a perfectly shaved head and hairline, I own my own biz so I may go the tattoo route and get some more demons on my head. I get super hot girls but the majority of them have been Narcicist personality disorder, and I also am codependent (but working on it) and have treatment resistant ptsd and depression. As a former chemist i have really been a science experiment labrat on myself. Broke a lot of myths and bro-lore lol. survived a drive by shooting, have been in multiple gun battles, riots while incarcerated, been stabbed a few times and jumped and hit with weapons. but god had a plan for me, his delays are not necessarily his denials, and he is often more interested in our character over convenience. last time I caught a case beginning of 2020 I avoided pen time and did 3.5mo in county, got good time served credits, and hired an OJ lawyer, came home with a STRIKE

Did gear change your facial features ? If so, in what ways ? My head has grown like crazy , have a really full beard now, nose has gotten way thicker
GH really dose, gear causes edema but remember your head, ears, nose never stop growing so maybe gear maybe Time but again GH will accelerate this for surez.

Here’s a copy and paste from @LATS from 2017….

I decided to go to the local Y today for a change of pace.. As I was doing the leg press a guy about my age came over and asked to work in.. After casual conversation I found out he was from the Chicago area and was a plastic surgeon.. I jokingly told him that I wish he were closer as Id get some work done.. He laughed and said " like what?"..

I told him I knew that sometimes the nose and ears get thicker as we age.. I told him my nose has gotten much wider as IVE aged and would have him do it lol.. He said yeah it does but not usually at my age.. He then looked at me and said " do you take testosterone ?".. Of course I was taken a bit back but said " I dabble a bit".. He laughed then said that hormones can have a effect on the tissues of the nose.. I stopped him and said " you mean hgh?" He said no but actual testosterone and estrogen.. I again questioned him and told him I knew HGH could effect the nose but I only did very brief low dose use of hgh many years ago.. He again said that he meant testosterone and estrogen..

He went on to say that testosterone and even estrogen can swell the lining of the nose which causes swelling of the nose tissues broadening the appearance.. He said it more common with elevated estrogen levels but they are finding testosterone can be a issue also.. He told me that usually once hormones are brought to more " normal levels" it sometimes takes a year or so to return to its previous look.. After he told me this I did have to,admit my nose throbs sometimes and feels swollen.. He laughed and said " we are seeing this more and more as steriod use has increased.. I usually tell the patient to wait to have a procedure after you are finished " dabbling" with the hormones and give it many months.. "..

I always knew that many have complained about " buffalo nose" after extensive hgh use.. But this is the first time I have heard of it with test and estro elevation.. Just thought it was interesting...;)

Did gear change your facial features ? If so, in what ways ? My head has grown like crazy , have a really full beard now, nose has gotten way thicker
You just getting older ha ha 😂

joking, of course

first pic was for ID for government documents

Yea more square...jaw, nose, ears, forehead. Still goodlooking as fuck though :)

Some blokes that use heavy doses in their 20s look 40

100%. Combined with just aging in general I have a much ‘harder’ look to my face. Well aware gear intensified this process.
Same here. Much harder facial structure and jaw line.
Still handsome though... :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity