over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did Gear Change Your Life?

Oh yeah, whenever someone says damn man how long have you been working out? Or you get a great compliment like you got from your CEO... Then its all worth it.

The best is a little kids or adolescent's reaction. Esp trouble kids. I sometimes help out in a hospital psy unit. They go absolutely crazy over my arms and want me to flex and feel them to make sure there real. Its really fun seeing these kids faces light up with so much excitement and awe.

I think if you're clinically low in testosterone, then yes, getting on a low dose of anabolics will change your life (and benefit your health). Outside of that, I don't think drugs have the potential to deliver long-term happiness and well-being. Compliments are great and all, but if your happiness in life comes from your biceps, then (my opinion only) I think maybe your priorities in life are a bit off. I also believe that people are taking anabolics WAY to far and approaching dosages that are just plain stupid. And for what? Compliments from other dudes at the gym? It's one thing if you're in the line-up for the top 5 at the Olympia, then take all the sauce you want, but for everyone else I think lower dosages, periodically cycling off and letting HPTA recover, and a shift in priorities is how you fit it into your life. It's cool to lift heavy and have big biceps, but I don't think it is worth the health risk at some dosages that I see.

I think if you're clinically low in testosterone, then yes, getting on a low dose of anabolics will change your life (and benefit your health). Outside of that, I don't think drugs have the potential to deliver long-term happiness and well-being. Compliments are great and all, but if your happiness in life comes from your biceps, then (my opinion only) I think maybe your priorities in life are a bit off. I also believe that people are taking anabolics WAY to far and approaching dosages that are just plain stupid. And for what? Compliments from other dudes at the gym? It's one thing if you're in the line-up for the top 5 at the Olympia, then take all the sauce you want, but for everyone else I think lower dosages, periodically cycling off and letting HPTA recover, and a shift in priorities is how you fit it into your life. It's cool to lift heavy and have big biceps, but I don't think it is worth the health risk at some dosages that I see.

Well bro i appreciate the fact that you said its just your opinion because thats all it is. If you read my original post in this thread, I dont compete and have taken long breaks from AAS. I come off every year and have just cycled the last 3 summer with low test, primo and Var. Prior to that i was off for 5 years.

So i am kind of in the middle, I love the lifestyle and I do get off on the compliments. But im walking around at 225 ripped and 6 feet tall, im no monster.

I do agree that some guys take it way too far and they think they are gonna make it to the Olympia stage after years and years of huge doses, when you can figure out that you are not going to make it rather quickly if you are a realist.

But hey, different strokes for different folks. If guys wanna be 270 and take tons of shit, its their life. But i do like the effects that steroids have given me, and i dont take it too far.

Gear didn't really change my life to be quite honest, but it certainly changed my physique and also unfortunately my food budget. I still can't afford to eat as much quality food as I'd like, but there are certainly worse things in life.

I definitely look better than 90% of the men I see who are around my age. The other 10% hangout here :D And now that I keep my dosages on the lower side I also feel pretty damn good, too.

I've also recently been learning more about peptides and will be testing those waters in the future.

Same here, almost exactly. had a friend die 2 weeks ago. he was 34, i'm 38. i just bought a home (my 1st) and i have a 6 month old son. looking at life alot differently since he was born, my wife doesn't understand, but she is 24 so i don't expect her to.

i also will never look like dennis wolf, no matter what i take, so why not lower the shit from here on out? there's no reason to do high doses, 5 different compounds, with gh. just stick to lower doses, keeping the heart healthy, getting bloodwork done and trying to see my son grow up to be a decent man.

That's a great statement right there.

Not in any huge way. I am absolutely more satisfied with my physique and the weight I lift. I do actually think I may be healthier because of it though. I eat pretty clean but gear has been the reason I do my bloodwork, why I pay attention to how much cardio I actually do, and I do compensate for my gear use (might not drink twice a week, watch to make sure my fat intake isn't too high, etc) whereas I was a bit more lenient on these things when I was not on gear.

There is way more to focus on than what you look like and lift. Big or small, lean or fat, a bad relationship will still suck, a shitty job will still stay shitty, and stressful situations will still be stressful. But I will never deny that they way I look and what I lift plays a part of my life, it is absolutely a factor. But it is just a factor.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws