YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did I become allergic to GH or Fake GH? Very confused...

Djufo

Registered
Newbies
I guess I am just looking for any opinion or advise that can help.
To quickly sumarize my experience, I used GH straight almost for the past 2 years. I only took a 3 month break at some point, and a couple of 1 weeks breaks. Started my first time ever with Saizen. Only beautiful results, no side effects at all. Due to cost, after some 5 months switched to Supertropin. Of course less results, but still complementing my workouts very well. After a few months I started using generic grey tops (NON TP), with a couple of serostim vials here and there. With the generic grey tops I had some sensitivity to it upon injection, but nothing big. I attributed it to lower quality, less purity, more dimmer.

Stopped everything in March for coronavirus shutdown. Restarting gym and diet a month ago, I got my hands on a couple of Norditropin Simplexx cartridges 15mg (45iu) Tried a very small dose of just 1iu to start, and I had a VERY bad reaction, like never before. It was an almost instant severe anxiety feeling, heart racing, feeling on fainting, nausea. I have had panic attacks before and this was nothing similar. This was not psychological, it was some sort of hypersensitivity or allergic reaction. Thought about going to the ER, but started subsiding after about an hour.

Now of course this whole thing has me very frustrated. I did an experiment today, I diluted 1iu of Nordi in 0.5ML of bad water, in order to be able to inject a very minuscule drop in my body and asses reaction. Even with a tiny droplet, which would equal an insignificant amount of somatropin, I felt nauseated and soem slight anxiety for a few minutes.

My friend I got it from is using it too, along with 2 of his friends. Although I haven't checked their results as far as gains with them. They could be fake, or I am reacting to some ingredient.

One detail, all the GH I used before were in powder form. The Norditropin Simplex comes liquid and for that reason it has other ingredients that GH like the old Saizen pens for example dont have.

Is it an allergy to mannitol? to Phenol? Polymer 188? to Somatropin? or is it fake and whatever is inside is giving me that reaction?
Is it that the generic grey tops were maybe 192 amino acids and my body developed antibodies or intolerance to Somatropin??

I am so confused. Any advise or opinion helps at this point. Ive been trying to research about fake Nordis without too much luck. It seems like the fakes are pretty much indentical to the real ones so is almost impossible to tell.

I too have had some very odd experiences with GH and peptides in recent years so now I don't even use them.
First was hygetropin two years ago.. 10iu a day and after a week i had full blown flu, so stopped for two months. almost pneumonia. Tried again two months later and fell ill again. So threw the hygetropin out. Totally fucked me up it did. Must have been something in it that my immune system disagreed with.

Fast forward a year and after doing cjc dac for five weeks at 4mg a week and doing fine I put in 4mg one day and I honestly thought I was going to die. Within two mins my face blew up, bright red, racing heart, impending doom, sweating buckets, could hardly breath, honestly it was incredibly scary.. Must have been anaphalysis. So threw it out and I will never use anything again except low dose AAS.

There's speculation that improperly folded GH can cause antibody development, but this doesn't sound like a lower response to GH

1iu causing that kind of reaction is some pretty major intolerance from your body

It's going to be really hard for you to nail the filler or solvent that's causing this issue. I'd look into how authentic your GH is, especially if 2 other people had the same reaction (what are the odds of that)

P.S- Don't be a "bodybuilder" and continue to experiment with this shit, toss it

There's speculation that improperly folded GH can cause antibody development, but this doesn't sound like a lower response to GH

1iu causing that kind of reaction is some pretty major intolerance from your body

It's going to be really hard for you to nail the filler or solvent that's causing this issue. I'd look into how authentic your GH is, especially if 2 other people had the same reaction (what are the odds of that)

P.S- Don't be a "bodybuilder" and continue to experiment with this shit, toss it

Thank you so much man. Well, to clarify, the other 2 people DID NOT have any bad reaction. That is why I was talking to my friend, if he is running it and those 2 other guys too without an issue, then the problem has to be me. However, it still can be fake and it just happens that I am reacting bad to that garbage. Very confusing.

My hope to isolate fillers, I wanna get if possible just one vial of serostim because that one comes in powder, does not contain some of the fillers of nordis, and I used serostim some 8-10 months ago without an issue.

I too have had some very odd experiences with GH and peptides in recent years so now I don't even use them.
First was hygetropin two years ago.. 10iu a day and after a week i had full blown flu, so stopped for two months. almost pneumonia. Tried again two months later and fell ill again. So threw the hygetropin out. Totally fucked me up it did. Must have been something in it that my immune system disagreed with.

Fast forward a year and after doing cjc dac for five weeks at 4mg a week and doing fine I put in 4mg one day and I honestly thought I was going to die. Within two mins my face blew up, bright red, racing heart, impending doom, sweating buckets, could hardly breath, honestly it was incredibly scary.. Must have been anaphalysis. So threw it out and I will never use anything again except low dose AAS.

I had EXACTLY the same one time with cjc dac. And just like you, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack right there in my bed. The weird thing is, I started using it again after that without a problem. Same lab, same product, same dose.

Done my share off nordis. Never any problem. But it is listed as a side effect of manittol.
Did some peptides with manittol and had the same reaction as you.

Try doing the shot IM. That worked for me with the Norditropin. That stuff felt totally different than generic, definitely seemed more potent.

Try doing the shot IM. That worked for me with the Norditropin. That stuff felt totally different than generic, definitely seemed more potent.
The guy had a severe adverse reaction when injecting it subQ, and your recommendation is to inject it even deeper into the body, where it is absorbed more quickly? Are you retarded?

I had EXACTLY the same one time with cjc dac. And just like you, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack right there in my bed. The weird thing is, I started using it again after that without a problem. Same lab, same product, same dose.

My reaction was so bad that I can never try it again, I actually rang 999 ( ambulance in the UK) and had my finger over the button as I sat there dripping in sweat and my heart rate at 180. Scared the shit out of me real bad. After ten mins it started easing slightly and after 20 mins I was ok minus the pint of sweat on the carpet. My mate also had the same reaction to another product but still a cjc.
I guess my immune system must go haywire occasionally as to get that reaction and a full blown fever twice from GH can't be normal.

Done my share off nordis. Never any problem. But it is listed as a side effect of manittol.
Did some peptides with manittol and had the same reaction as you.

Thanks so much brother thats a good tip right there. I have been suspecting of mannitol ever since that day. While I was having this reaction, I was reading and reading all the medical sites about norditropin. Sure enough, mannitol half life matches the duration of my symptoms.

Interestingly enough, HGH such as serostim or saizen which I used before without a problem, does not contain mannitol, phenol. They only contain sucrose and phosphoric acid and in the case of the old saizen ready pens it also contains metacresol.

The guy had a severe adverse reaction when injecting it subQ, and your recommendation is to inject it even deeper into the body, where it is absorbed more quickly? Are you retarded?

I know on the surface it may not make sense, I wouldn't have come up with that on my own--i agree it does sound retarded... It was recommended by someone who had been in the game a while and I did it with a very low dose at first. Worked a few different times when I had a reaction to the GH (Hyge, Norditropin, and some other generic I can't remember. It is not like you are injecting it IV or anything. Don't ask me it explain the science on it either, lol.

Are you on any other medication thats not AAS or HGH?

I am praying is allergy to some of the ingredients and not to somatropin itself. But like I said before, I started my first time ever with Saizen, not a single issue. Only beautiful positive results. Saizen was magical. Made me feel like a young kid at only 2iu and my muscles were looking full in 3d. Sadly, those ready pens dont exist anymore.

I am trying to find a way to get only one vial of serostim in order to test my reaction. Serostim only contain Sucrose and Phosphoric acid besides Somatropin. SO far I haven't found anybody yet that can spare just one vial lol.

An update for everybody who at some point might come across looking for information regarding to these symptoms.

I tried generic grey tops, NO PROBLEM at all.

So it turns out, I am one of those rare cases with hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients, something that is listed in the pamphlet as possible side effects.

My guess and my bet is on mannitol. Powder HGH does not contain mannitol. That ingredient is mostly found in liquid HGH such as norditropin or genotropin. Interestingly, the new Saizen 12mg liquid cartridges do not contain mannitol, but they do contain phenol. The latter was my second suspect on the list, although my symptoms match many of the symptoms listed for mannitol.

Powder HGH usually contains only Sucrose and Phosphoric acid.

So I will have to stick from now on to anything that comes in powder form to be reconstituted.

An update for everybody who at some point might come across looking for information regarding to these symptoms.

I tried generic grey tops, NO PROBLEM at all.

So it turns out, I am one of those rare cases with hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients, something that is listed in the pamphlet as possible side effects.

My guess and my bet is on mannitol. Powder HGH does not contain mannitol. That ingredient is mostly found in liquid HGH such as norditropin or genotropin. Interestingly, the new Saizen 12mg liquid cartridges do not contain mannitol, but they do contain phenol. The latter was my second suspect on the list, although my symptoms match many of the symptoms listed for mannitol.

Powder HGH usually contains only Sucrose and Phosphoric acid.

So I will have to stick from now on to anything that comes in powder form to be reconstituted.

I thought mannitol was basically just like a type of sugar like sucrose. I thought it was fairly common, maybe I'm mistaken.

I thought mannitol was basically just like a type of sugar like sucrose. I thought it was fairly common, maybe I'm mistaken.

Well, it is, but rare hypersensitivity or allergy to it does exist.

Now, my conclusion is based only on simple process of elimination, BUT my reaction could be due to other elements on the cartridge. Like I said before, it could also be Phenol.

Of course I should also consider the possibility that this is fake Norditropin and who knows whats in it. However, the same person who gave it to me, plus 2 other guys are running the same, with consistent results from a legit pharmaceutical grade product and no side effects.

Also as I mentioned before, I have used in the past serostim, a couple of generics, Supertropin and Saizen without a problem. What all these have in common is that they are powder for reconstitution. The liquid Nordis is the first time I try them and they contain other additives as liquid.

Well, it is, but rare hypersensitivity or allergy to it does exist.

Now, my conclusion is based only on simple process of elimination, BUT my reaction could be due to other elements on the cartridge. Like I said before, it could also be Phenol.

Of course I should also consider the possibility that this is fake Norditropin and who knows whats in it. However, the same person who gave it to me, plus 2 other guys are running the same, with consistent results from a legit pharmaceutical grade product and no side effects.

Also as I mentioned before, I have used in the past serostim, a couple of generics, Supertropin and Saizen without a problem. What all these have in common is that they are powder for reconstitution. The liquid Nordis is the first time I try them and they contain other additives as liquid.

I'd give this theory a lot more credence than others; esp in the world of blackmarket high margin drugs like GH

Lots of fakes include generic GH, so guys still get the benefits

UPDATE.
Wanted to share an update just to leave my experience as future feedback for anyone looking for some information.

Since I had a very bad reaction to Norditropin, my possibilities were 2: It was either fake, or I was allergic to some ingredient.

In the process I suspected 2 ingredients, but also suspected that by using a cheap generic chinese grey top, perhaps I was putting in my body 192AA and caused some sort of anybody/rejection to HGH.

So I did the following experiment: I acquired Saizen, straight from a pharmacy, with patient name and pharmacy name in the box, Therefore, 100% real. Also, this type of Saizen DOES NOT have the 2 ingredients I was suspecting: Mannitol and Phenol.

I proceeded to try a minuscule amount of 0.2-0.3 IU. Yes that small amount. Result, SAME reaction. This time, less of course due to the low amount.

What this told me: The problem is my body reacting directly to Somatropin, which is of course one of the many side effects listed. So I proceeded to work with my body. I re injected the same amount the next day. Little Less reaction. Again the following day, less reaction, increased dose by 0.1IU. Even less reaction. Next day, another 0.1 over, this time ZERO reaction. From there, increasing up to 1IU and beyond.

So during these past aprox 6 months that I did not use GH, something changed in my body. Which of course I have successfully reconfigured now. What happened before and in between? Well, for the last 10 months before I stopped I was using generic cheap chinese GARBAGE. What was in them? I have ZERO idea. Stopped around february. During these past months, although never got tested, not that I need it because I know myself, I am pretty sure I got corona. Weird respiratory symptoms that I never felt before, but nothing big, not even fever. And thats it.

Whatever was the cause, I fixed it now. Of course providing my body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients in medical doses for health in order to repair and restore any tissue or biochemical process.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws