YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did I become allergic to GH or Fake GH? Very confused...

CJC is the devil. I used it multiple times no problem. Out of nowhere, one time, it got me real good at work no less.

Never again.

I had EXACTLY the same one time with cjc dac. And just like you, I thought I was gonna have a heart attack right there in my bed. The weird thing is, I started using it again after that without a problem. Same lab, same product, same dose.

UPDATE.
Wanted to share an update just to leave my experience as future feedback for anyone looking for some information.

Since I had a very bad reaction to Norditropin, my possibilities were 2: It was either fake, or I was allergic to some ingredient.

In the process I suspected 2 ingredients, but also suspected that by using a cheap generic chinese grey top, perhaps I was putting in my body 192AA and caused some sort of anybody/rejection to HGH.

So I did the following experiment: I acquired Saizen, straight from a pharmacy, with patient name and pharmacy name in the box, Therefore, 100% real. Also, this type of Saizen DOES NOT have the 2 ingredients I was suspecting: Mannitol and Phenol.

I proceeded to try a minuscule amount of 0.2-0.3 IU. Yes that small amount. Result, SAME reaction. This time, less of course due to the low amount.

What this told me: The problem is my body reacting directly to Somatropin, which is of course one of the many side effects listed. So I proceeded to work with my body. I re injected the same amount the next day. Little Less reaction. Again the following day, less reaction, increased dose by 0.1IU. Even less reaction. Next day, another 0.1 over, this time ZERO reaction. From there, increasing up to 1IU and beyond.

So during these past aprox 6 months that I did not use GH, something changed in my body. Which of course I have successfully reconfigured now. What happened before and in between? Well, for the last 10 months before I stopped I was using generic cheap chinese GARBAGE. What was in them? I have ZERO idea. Stopped around february. During these past months, although never got tested, not that I need it because I know myself, I am pretty sure I got corona. Weird respiratory symptoms that I never felt before, but nothing big, not even fever. And thats it.

Whatever was the cause, I fixed it now. Of course providing my body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients in medical doses for health in order to repair and restore any tissue or biochemical process.

How did u manage to provide ur body with the 90 essential nutrients? Supps? Foods? Id love to know honestly

How did u manage to provide ur body with the 90 essential nutrients? Supps? Foods? Id love to know honestly

Supplements. The essential nutrients needed for health ARE NOT in the food chain anymore. And in reality, they never were. It is for example scientifically proven today that the human body needs 3-4 grams of vitamin C per day. Just imagine how many organges you would need to eat every day. Primates make their own vitamin C, we dont. But again, we have absolutely nothing to do with monkeys.

Only a handful of supplement brands out there are recognized by Naturopathic Medicine. Companies that are 3rd party verified and tested, organic, non gmo, certified gluten free plant derived. 98% of OTC supplements are garbage, unable to be absorbed by the body.

All this of course with a pristine diet. ZERO gluten, no junk food, no fried foods, no overcooked meats, no meats with aded nitrates, no skin of a baked potato, no carbonated drinks with a meal, no corn.

Only time I had any adverse reaction with HGH was with 192aa. You don't see 192aa around much anymore but you never know.

I read that a lot of the cheap generic chinese these days are 192AA, but I have no idea if that is true. Only somebody inside the business will have that feedback.

The only thing I have is common sense. If it takes a multi million dollar CMP pharmaceutical lab to produce human growth hormone that costs in a pharmacy somewhere between $150-$200 for 24iu such as Saizen, how could somebody afford making a generic garbage from unknown chinese origin mixed in the kitchen of a trailer for a little over $100 for 100iu? LOL. I guess the market regulate itself. At least I have my personal experience now of using real pharmaceutical stuff and generic chinese garbage. I will never go back to the cheap route. Even though the price is astronomically different, 2iu of Saizen or Genotropin or others, equal 4-5iu of the chinese crap, and with pharmaceutical stuff I'm putting in my body something that is certified, well studied, researched and standardized.

Now the day Americans start building our own powders here, thats a different story. I have no respect nor tolerance for depending on chinese GARBAGE. China is a disgrace for the world and I dont buy ANYTHING made in China. Yes I pay more, but my money goes to my nation, not to communist low quality junk.

I read that a lot of the cheap generic chinese these days are 192AA, but I have no idea if that is true. Only somebody inside the business will have that feedback.

The only thing I have is common sense. If it takes a multi million dollar CMP pharmaceutical lab to produce human growth hormone that costs in a pharmacy somewhere between $150-$200 for 24iu such as Saizen, how could somebody afford making a generic garbage from unknown chinese origin mixed in the kitchen of a trailer for a little over $100 for 100iu? LOL. I guess the market regulate itself. At least I have my personal experience now of using real pharmaceutical stuff and generic chinese garbage. I will never go back to the cheap route. Even though the price is astronomically different, 2iu of Saizen or Genotropin or others, equal 4-5iu of the chinese crap, and with pharmaceutical stuff I'm putting in my body something that is certified, well studied, researched and standardized.

Now the day Americans start building our own powders here, thats a different story. I have no respect nor tolerance for depending on chinese GARBAGE. China is a disgrace for the world and I dont buy ANYTHING made in China. Yes I pay more, but my money goes to my nation, not to communist low quality junk.
I agree that the pharmacy is guarantee quality and cleanliness but...... I used Norditropin from a pharmacy for a year. now I'm on GH from the sponsor. I do not see a significant difference. only a slightly higher dose. Norditropin 2.4-3iu / day, sponsor 4-5iu / day. serum levels similar, slightly higher IGF for Norditropin. But very different price :).... Only my 2 cents

Nothing is going to be 192aa anymore, I can guarantee that; there are a lot of myths out there and that is one of them.

I agree that the pharmacy is guarantee quality and cleanliness but...... I used Norditropin from a pharmacy for a year. now I'm on GH from the sponsor. I do not see a significant difference. only a slightly higher dose. Norditropin 2.4-3iu / day, sponsor 4-5iu / day. serum levels similar, slightly higher IGF for Norditropin. But very different price :).... Only my 2 cents

Thats great to hear bro. However, I have seen many times generic scoring higher numbers than pharmaceutical. Yet, the difference in results are night and day. I've heard for example from so many pros praising Saizen for making your muscles look 3D with volume and a beautiful onion thin skin with no water retention, while generics that score higher in numbers (serum/igf-1) cause ankle swelling, carpal tunnel, water retention, headaches, etc... I guess everybody react different.

i used cheap generic blue top chinese stuff about 8 years ago.

ended up being sick for over 6 months. with about 3 weeks in hospital.

fuck that shit.

i used cheap generic blue top chinese stuff about 8 years ago.

ended up being sick for over 6 months. with about 3 weeks in hospital.

fuck that shit.

Hi
What symptoms did you have ? Only I had something similar. I used hygetropin 2.5 years back and got a fever and pretty much pneumonia for a few weeks . Didn't know if it was the Gh or a winter virus so I tried a lower dose again months later and same again.
Cheap Chinese shit.. Never tried Gh since .

Precisely the same thing that happened to you to the letter minus the ambulance ride. I can only describe it as one of the worst states of being I have ever experienced.

"as I sat there dripping in sweat and my heart rate at 180. Scared the shit out of me real bad. After ten mins it started easing slightly and after 20 mins I was ok minus the pint of sweat on the carpet. My mate also had the same reaction to another product but still a cjc."

can I ask what happened to you?

Precisely the same thing that happened to you to the letter minus the ambulance ride. I can only describe it as one of the worst states of being I have ever experienced.

"as I sat there dripping in sweat and my heart rate at 180. Scared the shit out of me real bad. After ten mins it started easing slightly and after 20 mins I was ok minus the pint of sweat on the carpet. My mate also had the same reaction to another product but still a cjc."

Me too.. I honestly thought I could die. I'm amazed this hasn't happened to more people. My mate had the same thing and I can see a few other people who recall the same. Is it anaphylaxis? That and my GH experience means I will never use any of it again.

Me too.. I honestly thought I could die. I'm amazed this hasn't happened to more people. My mate had the same thing and I can see a few other people who recall the same. Is it anaphylaxis? That and my GH experience means I will never use any of it again.

I had a similar episode with CJC too, not anaphylaxis though. With cjc every time I pass a certain dose I get a flush or hot feeling in my face and chest that last a few seconds and goes away. This time, it was that amplified by 20. The hot feeling turned into something like a cold sweating with my heart racing beating my chest from inside out. Layed in bed and it was gone after some 20 minutes. I've used cjc again since then, just keep it at a lower dose.

I am pretty sure with pharmaceutical HGH you will be fine. You have to realize that there are real legit pharmaceutical products out there (HGH) and then you have generic shit and peptides. Peptides are non regulated and illegal for human consumption. Therefore we fall into the same situation of "what a hell Im putting in my body" Same with generic chinese garbage. Its a hit or miss. Randomly you will have excellent batches of a generic, but then with the same top people get sick. There is no consistency, it is a gamble with peoples health.

Real pharmaceutical HGH is a whole different world.

The generic I was using last year, I remember giving me headaches, ankle swelling. Only those 2. Whatever it was, my body didn't like it. It was doing some positive effects, yes, but somehow that was the cause of the hyper-reaction to somatropin I had this year when trying pharmaceutical HGH. Now that I am already using Saizen in a normal dose, I feel like 20 years old again. As I tried it years ago, absolutely no side effects and the body re composition from it is absolutely unbelievable. The pumps are insane.

I know that sounds like it would be the most logical thing, but reality is that the US has the highest prices for medicine in the world with the highest mark ups... HGH does not cost $200 for 24iu because it’s expensive to make, it’s because Pharmaceutical companies want and make MASSIVE profits.... Insulin here in the US without insurance costs like $1,000 a month or something crazy like that, in Mexico and other South American countries as well as Europe, it literally costs a couple bucks a month.. Look at testosterone, here in the US without insurance it’s like $100 a month.. I can go to South America and get LEGIT Bayer Test E amps for like $2 each... Same goes for GH, here in the US it’s basically a mortgage or expensive car payment to run a decent dose a month... Some South American places and even in Europe you can find legit Saizen, Nordi, Eli Lilly etc for 70% cheaper than here...

There was even a documentary thing with Hamilton Morris about pharmaceutical price gauging etc where he was in China at the facilities that make medicines etc and they had a medication there for treating cancer here in the US called Revlimid, they gave him A FREE SAMPLE for testing and that tiny little bag was worth something in the neighborhood of $3,000,000... Yes, 3 MILLION dollars.... Ridiculous and I must be mistaken, right? No... Pharmaceutical companies are thieves...

https://medcitynews.com/2018/06/vic...ew-frontier-in-drug-pricing-debate-diy-drugs/

I had a similar episode with CJC too, not anaphylaxis though. With cjc every time I pass a certain dose I get a flush or hot feeling in my face and chest that last a few seconds and goes away. This time, it was that amplified by 20. The hot feeling turned into something like a cold sweating with my heart racing beating my chest from inside out. Layed in bed and it was gone after some 20 minutes. I've used cjc again since then, just keep it at a lower dose.

I am pretty sure with pharmaceutical HGH you will be fine. You have to realize that there are real legit pharmaceutical products out there (HGH) and then you have generic shit and peptides. Peptides are non regulated and illegal for human consumption. Therefore we fall into the same situation of "what a hell Im putting in my body" Same with generic chinese garbage. Its a hit or miss. Randomly you will have excellent batches of a generic, but then with the same top people get sick. There is no consistency, it is a gamble with peoples health.

Real pharmaceutical HGH is a whole different world.

If you stick with the sources that have stood the test of time and test their GH products, you will find that there is not much difference between the generic and pharmaceutical GH. In fact some of them are identical, literally.

FWIW, Ive used many many generics and a few kits of steros and I have never had this happen with any of those. Ran a bunch of ipamorelin as well ghrp-6 and nothing ever did to me what CJC did.

It's just one of those things risk vs reward is not skewed in the right direction for me to ever do again.

The generic I was using last year, I remember giving me headaches, ankle swelling. Only those 2. Whatever it was, my body didn't like it. It was doing some positive effects, yes, but somehow that was the cause of the hyper-reaction to somatropin I had this year when trying pharmaceutical HGH. Now that I am already using Saizen in a normal dose, I feel like 20 years old again. As I tried it years ago, absolutely no side effects and the body re composition from it is absolutely unbelievable. The pumps are insane.

I have heard a lot of pharmaceutical GH is faked too.. Unless you buy it directly from the lab which I can't I'm still rolling the dice on some conman ripping me off and ending up with a fake product. The hygetropin that made me ill basically gave me a full blown fever for 3-4 days followed by a few weeks of chest infection and sneezing up the most unreal amount of shit every day from my lungs. I did gain 10lb in a week on it, all water . That was never as bad though as the cjc experience.. All comes down to some wanker wanting to make a profit out of someone. I have friends who have had what they thought was real GH but was bunk pharma GH too.. Few grand gone

I have heard a lot of pharmaceutical GH is faked too.. Unless you buy it directly from the lab which I can't I'm still rolling the dice on some conman ripping me off and ending up with a fake product. The hygetropin that made me ill basically gave me a full blown fever for 3-4 days followed by a few weeks of chest infection and sneezing up the most unreal amount of shit every day from my lungs. I did gain 10lb in a week on it, all water . That was never as bad though as the cjc experience.. All comes down to some wanker wanting to make a profit out of someone. I have friends who have had what they thought was real GH but was bunk pharma GH too.. Few grand gone

True, however in order to minimize the risk I would stick to FDA approved pharmaceutical HGH. Hygetropin is not FDA approved. Only the likes of Saizen, Genotropin, Humatrope, Norditropin, Omnitrope, and a few others. Tevtropin too I think. Still, this can be faked too. One of the safest, never known to exist fakes around, was the Saizen easy click pens. For one, the cartridge is too complex. Faking it will jack up the cost of manufacture which will make it not profitable for the criminal. Second, there is NO WAY to fake the signature "hospital" smell of Saizen.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws