over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did i damage my gh?

sammy555

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just made up my first vial of riptropin and didnt realise how strong the vacum was. As soon as i put needle in bottle all water was sucked out of syringe in about a 10th of a second and gh went all bubbly. I know gh is delicate and am concerned that i may have wasted 10 iu worth:(

put your needle in at an angle next time so the water gets pulled into the side of the vial and runs down the glass.

put your needle in at an angle next time so the water gets pulled into the side of the vial and runs down the glass.

I do this with me peps, the vacum caught me out and sucked water out before i had time is all. made another vial but put some air in it first and all good. the riptropin have an insane vacume in them. thanks for feed back lads.

in my experiecne, gh is not quite as delicate as we make it out to be. Yours is fine.

Just made up my first vial of riptropin and didnt realise how strong the vacum was. As soon as i put needle in bottle all water was sucked out of syringe in about a 10th of a second and gh went all bubbly. I know gh is delicate and am concerned that i may have wasted 10 iu worth:(

Done that myself, sometimes I simply forget about the vacuum and oops! there goes the water. But it has worked just fine. It's good to go bro, no worries. Blessings. Minister.

I'm so glad, I know its only 10 Iu but Gh ain't cheap.

Wish i actually felt some sides from gh to gauge it. Did 150 ipam/150 cjc then 15 mins later 2 iu rips last night and didnt feel a thing( fresh vial reconstituted properly). Never felt peps either,but they work well and all legit stuff 100%. I dont doubt rips in the slightest im just one of them people that dont "feel" anything really but stil get results.

1 Keep in vacuum add water with pin angled towared glass.
2 Take out of vial.
3 pull plunger from syringe.
4 insert syringe minus plunger and you will hear vacuum seal release.
Many years same way and all good. Thats what it is. Your "first" vial will be fine. Maybe a few more bubbles. The Chinese HGH is resiliant. Any questions PM me. GL

I dont know man its very tricky. it would prob, be best if you sent me the rest of it i will recon, it here in the lab and send it back.:rolleyes:

1 Keep in vacuum add water with pin angled towared glass.
2 Take out of vial.
3 pull plunger from syringe.
4 insert syringe minus plunger and you will hear vacuum seal release.
Many years same way and all good. Thats what it is. Your "first" vial will be fine. Maybe a few more bubbles. The Chinese HGH is resiliant. Any questions PM me. GL

Thanks all good though mate ive got it sused. All i do is put some air in syringe-put it in bottle and let the preasures equalize. then when i put some water in syringe in goes in lovely just like making peps, no need to hold on to plunger for dear life.

Yea thats what i do, just like with peps, dont know if youve used rips but the vacum is mental-why i put some air in first.

im pretty sure ur gh is fine. it really is not as sensitive as its made out to be. i think thats all said to keep people very cautious.

It will be fine! I did the same damn thing last night. I've been on rips since xmas and I still fuck up occasionally when I'm tired. I always feel the rips after injection and last night's batch feels good to go. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131