over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did I get sick from a big shot of test?

it blows my mind the people get paid to do such poor work, injects 1x week... the lack of understanding here is painful...

if you were to use 100mg of cyp a week you would be far better to do 10-15mgs sq ed.

keep sailing to the edge of the earth you will fall off at some point!:banghead:

and im sure after 10 weeks of treatment your test levels will be fixed for good...

it blows my mind the people get paid to do such poor work, injects 1x week... the lack of understanding here is painful...

if you were to use 100mg of cyp a week you would be far better to do 10-15mgs sq ed.

keep sailing to the edge of the earth you will fall off at some point!:banghead:

and im sure after 10 weeks of treatment your test levels will be fixed for good...

Well you obviously know more then me and even my endo maybe you can help instead of posting these hateful rants on my thread.
Seriously im asking because I don't know, if test c has a half life of 8 days why is once a week no good?

look dude, im sorry if you don't like that im a little short about this stuff, I do and say things for a reason though, it isn't to piss you off and is not to put you down, it IS to try and get you to think a little....

docs and the way modern medicine does things are just terrible, has nothing to do with health but everything to do with building customers for life.

in regards to the hormone situation.

you need to figure out what the fuck is going on....

why do you have low test and what do you want to do about it.

if you have never used aas or ph or anything that would effect your hpta previously then that might have been the first thing to look at and explore with a dr.

taking testosterone will not fix WHY you have low test. what it will do is increase your testosterone levels by adding exo test to your system.

doing this will help you to feel better. BUT you will have to be on test for the rest of your life... is that what you want?

taking test will only make whatever is going on with your body's own production worse as you are taking test from out side, your body will recognize you have high test levels and then try to maintain homeostasis by stopping your own testosterone production.

so if you do not want to be on test for the rest of you life look into things that might jump start your body a little.

docs might prescribe hcg for this...

you can also use clomid, nolvadex and anastrozole... I have had great luck with this stack for people who have been on aas for a long time and want to come off for a long time or who have wanted to get there wife pregnant.
docs are not gona be up on a protocol like this for the most part....

if you want to be on test the rest of your life that is an option. I made that decision a long time ago.

but if you are gona do that please learn about it!
take responsibility for your health!
do not just show up in some dipshits office when you have a problem and ask them what to do.
take this opportunity to help yourself!
you have just witnessed first hand the absolute idiocy of modern medicine. for real if some dumb cunt dr gave you an 800mg inject of test at very least I would want to smack her across her face, maybe more realistic in social standards would be to pursue some type of legal action or at very least make a complaint as this woman has no business practicing medicine.

there is no possible way that doing something like that would help you, it will only hurt you, get that? what the doctor did hurt you, it is on a level of ignorance that I might expect from an 18-20 year old boy who wants to get jacked yet has spent all of 2 months going to the gym.

aas just do not work anything like that.

as far as this half life crap, I have posted volumes about this....

do not go by these posted half lives you read all over the net, real life doesn't work like that. personally I hate cyp, the ester just does not agree with me and I feel I get no results with it. many people after listening to me on this find similar to be true, I have had several trt people swtich from cyp to tne and actually feel like they are on test again, even though using a lower dose.

cyp is listed as a medium length ester blah blah blah. you need to administer something like that for time to achieve stable blood levels. this is why they look at something like 10 weeks...

do you really want to wait 10 weeks for your blood levels to stabilize? that is what it will take from 1x wk admin... but even then you will experience major peaks and valleys as esters release in a non linier fashion, test enanethate for example is listed similar to cyp in terms of half life, but te has a monster spike in free test within hrs of injection... the only way I like to use something like this is using it as a short ester as in reality that is how it functions.

this whole 8 day half life is a load of crap and not in any way accurate.

now think about this....

does your body just produce one big bolus of test under normal conditions shoot it out once a week then go back to sleep?

fuck no!

your body produces small amounts of hormones every day....

you will get much better results and less side effects with more regular administration of smaller doses.

standard practice is this 1x wk or 1x e2wks crap... the docs that are not so stupid have realized some of this and gone to tiny dose admin like what you see guys like DC, emeric, cardealer etc talking about....

these are older guys doing this for a really long time getting great results form tiny doses because doing it this way your body produces less countermeasures as you do not have some giant dose of test 1x wk, that big spike is gona jack your estrogen and shbg much more so then 10mgs ed....

so first figure out what is right for YOU.

do you want to do injects for the rest of your life?

there are positives and negatives to this...

once you make that decision you can figure out how to proceed.

take time to see all this and head the warning, listen to your body, something isn't right and now hopefully you see that these assholes aren't there to help you, they are there to sell you drugs and keep you as a customer.

get your hormones in line, get your diet in order ( most like 90% of hospital visits and health problems can be avoided with diet alone ), do some cardio regularly, then figure out what is missing, the details of this are individual.

in theory diet and exercise could even be the culprit to the original low test levels, depending on how low they were....

im not trying to be a dick, nor was I, I am trying to get you to think a little, the stuff you are talking about is like aas 101 spending an hour or two reading about esters on this site alone would have given you the info you need to at least have an intelligent conversation with your dr as to wtf is going on and the proper way to fix it.

im always happy to help and answer questions but I can only help people that want to help themselves.

good luck.

lmk if I can answer something else for you.

;)

she gave me another at 4ml (800mg) then I felt sick.

Yes, to answer your original question, this gave you the roid flu....
Good post LK3 btw... He thanks you for taking the time to type all that.:p

look dude, im sorry if you don't like that im a little short about this stuff, I do and say things for a reason though, it isn't to piss you off and is not to put you down, it IS to try and get you to think a little....

docs and the way modern medicine does things are just terrible, has nothing to do with health but everything to do with building customers for life.

in regards to the hormone situation.

you need to figure out what the fuck is going on....

why do you have low test and what do you want to do about it.

if you have never used aas or ph or anything that would effect your hpta previously then that might have been the first thing to look at and explore with a dr.

taking testosterone will not fix WHY you have low test. what it will do is increase your testosterone levels by adding exo test to your system.

doing this will help you to feel better. BUT you will have to be on test for the rest of your life... is that what you want?

taking test will only make whatever is going on with your body's own production worse as you are taking test from out side, your body will recognize you have high test levels and then try to maintain homeostasis by stopping your own testosterone production.

so if you do not want to be on test for the rest of you life look into things that might jump start your body a little.

docs might prescribe hcg for this...

you can also use clomid, nolvadex and anastrozole... I have had great luck with this stack for people who have been on aas for a long time and want to come off for a long time or who have wanted to get there wife pregnant.
docs are not gona be up on a protocol like this for the most part....

if you want to be on test the rest of your life that is an option. I made that decision a long time ago.

but if you are gona do that please learn about it!
take responsibility for your health!
do not just show up in some dipshits office when you have a problem and ask them what to do.
take this opportunity to help yourself!
you have just witnessed first hand the absolute idiocy of modern medicine. for real if some dumb cunt dr gave you an 800mg inject of test at very least I would want to smack her across her face, maybe more realistic in social standards would be to pursue some type of legal action or at very least make a complaint as this woman has no business practicing medicine.

there is no possible way that doing something like that would help you, it will only hurt you, get that? what the doctor did hurt you, it is on a level of ignorance that I might expect from an 18-20 year old boy who wants to get jacked yet has spent all of 2 months going to the gym.

aas just do not work anything like that.

as far as this half life crap, I have posted volumes about this....

do not go by these posted half lives you read all over the net, real life doesn't work like that. personally I hate cyp, the ester just does not agree with me and I feel I get no results with it. many people after listening to me on this find similar to be true, I have had several trt people swtich from cyp to tne and actually feel like they are on test again, even though using a lower dose.

cyp is listed as a medium length ester blah blah blah. you need to administer something like that for time to achieve stable blood levels. this is why they look at something like 10 weeks...

do you really want to wait 10 weeks for your blood levels to stabilize? that is what it will take from 1x wk admin... but even then you will experience major peaks and valleys as esters release in a non linier fashion, test enanethate for example is listed similar to cyp in terms of half life, but te has a monster spike in free test within hrs of injection... the only way I like to use something like this is using it as a short ester as in reality that is how it functions.

this whole 8 day half life is a load of crap and not in any way accurate.

now think about this....

does your body just produce one big bolus of test under normal conditions shoot it out once a week then go back to sleep?

fuck no!

your body produces small amounts of hormones every day....

you will get much better results and less side effects with more regular administration of smaller doses.

standard practice is this 1x wk or 1x e2wks crap... the docs that are not so stupid have realized some of this and gone to tiny dose admin like what you see guys like DC, emeric, cardealer etc talking about....

these are older guys doing this for a really long time getting great results form tiny doses because doing it this way your body produces less countermeasures as you do not have some giant dose of test 1x wk, that big spike is gona jack your estrogen and shbg much more so then 10mgs ed....

so first figure out what is right for YOU.

do you want to do injects for the rest of your life?

there are positives and negatives to this...

once you make that decision you can figure out how to proceed.

take time to see all this and head the warning, listen to your body, something isn't right and now hopefully you see that these assholes aren't there to help you, they are there to sell you drugs and keep you as a customer.

get your hormones in line, get your diet in order ( most like 90% of hospital visits and health problems can be avoided with diet alone ), do some cardio regularly, then figure out what is missing, the details of this are individual.

in theory diet and exercise could even be the culprit to the original low test levels, depending on how low they were....

im not trying to be a dick, nor was I, I am trying to get you to think a little, the stuff you are talking about is like aas 101 spending an hour or two reading about esters on this site alone would have given you the info you need to at least have an intelligent conversation with your dr as to wtf is going on and the proper way to fix it.

im always happy to help and answer questions but I can only help people that want to help themselves.

good luck.

lmk if I can answer something else for you.

;)

Thank you man I appreciate that input. You didn't piss me off you just didn't really answer anything till now just posted some rants.
As far as treatment goes the doc did give me the option and said it might be best to come off everything for 6 weeks and test again to see more detail on why my test is low. However he also said we don't need to reinvent the wheel if the test is working and ive already started treatment. The ball was in my court.
I didn't mention years ago I mean like 5 years ago I took PH's (superdrol, epi, tren) I didn't even know what the shit was until later, a local supplement store in my area sold the shit over the counter to basically anyone, shit is fucked up man they told you it was just basically a test booster and if you didn't know any better there wasn't a reason to question it really but its been a while since then.
I trained naturally for years after that, I think that and getting older played a huge part. As for now I honestly have felt so bad for 2 years now and to come off and feel like garbage again for who knows how long until they address something or just get me back on test again didn't seem like what I wanted to do. One shot a week isn't that bad I guess I made the same choice as you did a long time ago. Now I feel good like my normal self and that was the goal.
My endo is talking to my doc about the protocol she gave me, he said these primary care physicians shouldn't even be messing with this but what can ya do.
I thought a doc could help after I tried diets, more sleep, shit even meditation I had no clue it was low test. Anyway im totally cool with my choice and I look forward to seeing some decent quality of life because of it.

staying on test is a fine decision.

just tae care of other health stuff and be aware that you are dealing with "professionals" that are not so professional....

I guess you have a history of receiving bad advice but even more reason to stop listening to others and find the truth for yourself.

shit just using those ph's years ago could have fucked up your hpta, simply running an hpts recovery stack for a decent legth of time could have been all that was needed to address the test levels. but now you will really never know.

the other thing is of course inject test works.... lol:banghead:

if your levels did not go up and you did not feel better you would have much bigger problems... lie docs giving you fake drugs... lol. test injections work to raise total testosterone levels no question about it....

this doc honestly still seems pretty bad...

if you just stopped the test admin, you will need to let it clear AND you need to do something to stimulate your hpta!

one option would be to stop the test, then run recovery hard and HOPE you can recover some sort of normal function.

otherwise, its injects for the rest of your life...

Ya she sounds dumb, but she doesn't understand or knows that you need to keep levels steady throughout not the up and down BS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

staying on test is a fine decision.

just tae care of other health stuff and be aware that you are dealing with "professionals" that are not so professional....

I guess you have a history of receiving bad advice but even more reason to stop listening to others and find the truth for yourself.

shit just using those ph's years ago could have fucked up your hpta, simply running an hpts recovery stack for a decent legth of time could have been all that was needed to address the test levels. but now you will really never know.

the other thing is of course inject test works.... lol:banghead:

if your levels did not go up and you did not feel better you would have much bigger problems... lie docs giving you fake drugs... lol. test injections work to raise total testosterone levels no question about it....

this doc honestly still seems pretty bad...

if you just stopped the test admin, you will need to let it clear AND you need to do something to stimulate your hpta!

one option would be to stop the test, then run recovery hard and HOPE you can recover some sort of normal function.

otherwise, its injects for the rest of your life...

lk3 this guy is a dummy dont waste your time in this dummy he needs to read more looks like he is pulling our leg.....test cyp 7 to 10 days a shot 0f 400 for 2 months..lol what a dummy:banghead:

lk3 this guy is a dummy dont waste your time in this dummy he needs to read more looks like he is pulling our leg.....test cyp 7 to 10 days a shot 0f 400 for 2 months..lol what a dummy:banghead:
You should read more carefully bud

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear