over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

did i tear a muscle?

mitochondria

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
i was doing barbell bench and when i came down i felt i quick good burn in the front delt, put it up, i could feel it if i put my arm in a certain position, not to bad of pain thoe, but now i have barley noticable bruise on that area closer to the bicep, i have had thigh muscle pulls before and this isnt it, is this a muscle tear, will it be fine with time and how long

i was doing barbell bench and when i came down i felt i quick good burn in the front delt, put it up, i could feel it if i put my arm in a certain position, not to bad of pain thoe, but now i have barley noticable bruise on that area closer to the bicep, i have had thigh muscle pulls before and this isnt it, is this a muscle tear, will it be fine with time and how long

Doesnt sound like a really bad tear. the only way you can find out what happened is to have a MRI, a catscan might work too.

Ive torn muscles bad enough that you can hear them tear. Sounds like tearing a t-shirt. In fact I tore my quad once like that and the guy spotting me said he looked at the seat of my pants because he thought I had torn out my shorts. That injury healed up on its own.

doesnt sound like a bad tear, most likely just a strain. usually with a large tear you can feel a tear or pop and you know right away you tore something. and as far as the bruises go there is a good chance you bruised yourself from massaging the spot after it happened. ive actually done this to myself ill have a sore muscle or strain that i rub and then the next day i notice small bruises from my fingers.

Last edited:
doesnt sound like a bad tear, most likely just a strain. usually with a large tear you can feel a tear or pop and you know right away you tore something. and as far as the bruises go there is a good chance you bruised yourself from massaging the spot after it happened. ive actually done this to myself ill have a sore muscle or strain that i rub and then the next day i notice small bruises from my fingers.

dam you must have been massaging the living hell out of it or you bruise very easy, the only typical ways of getting bruised are actaull damage, i think maybe you got a little strain like i did and got a bruise from that, cuz this is the first time this has ever happened, and i have the little bruise there.

but anyway its feeling alot better , thank god i never actauly heard a rip and hope i never do,

hey sounds like tear but you are still ok . my shoulder is killin me dude F**K

doesnt sound like anything major. if it was a strong 2nd degree tear or worse you would know it. the pop or tearing sensation/sound, followed by some degree of crippling pain on contraction, followed over next few days by HUGE swelling as you bleed into the muscle and interstitial fluid accumulates via inflammatory response.

a more minor strain/tear (1st degree or less) will heal up pretty quick with rest (3-10 days?) , but 2nd degree + means 6-12 weeks of no working that muscle. if you try to "work tru" the pain" you just reinjure and enlarge the area of scar tissue that will ultimately form. this will limit strength durability and range.

Yea, it doesnt sound like you tore it.. You would know if you tore it.. Believe me.. Not pleasant at all.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131